What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Situation is fluid; and there are so many probabilities and each one allows several options for future strategy of several parties involved;

1. Nawaz family (would MNS be able to come back victoriously for Sep 19th or make bachgana excuse of wife's illness)
2. Shahbaz family (would he able to pull anything; Party leadership, PM candidature)
3. Shahid Khaqan Abbasi (as I said before - would he be Junejo to Zia or Jammali to Musharraf - just wait and see)
4. Ch Nisar (would he be able to hijack party)
5. What's the margin of result and its impact on both: PTI & PMLN?
6. How comments of yesterday's proceedings play for ECP and NADRA on Sep 18th in SCP?
7. How well pre poll rigging rigging gets exposed as record of both; Voters/NICs blocked and Voter Registered & Transferred has to be disclosed. And since it would be fresh election, lighting them up or getting imaginary horses to pee on votes types of excuses or opportunities would be hard to pull off by PMLN goons.

And several other behind the scenes factors....

Hmm... Acha PML N is using another tactic now...through geo..

Geo and other Noonie journalists have floated a story tht J Ijaz ul Ahsan pressurised NAB to file appeal in hudaibya case..
I think this story is wrong for a number of reasons..

1) this story is being spread only by geo and other noonie journalists on social media.. No credible channel or journalist has reported this.. Because ..even if this story was true..it would have been totally legitimate tht J Ijaz ul Ahsan is the monitoring judge...and he could summon NAB any time.. But only geo journalists are spreading this story on social media..

2) if J Ijaz ul Ahsan had pressurised NAB to file appeal, in hudaibya case..there was no need for Sheikh Rashid's petition to be fixed..before SC.. J Ijaz ul Ahsan was part of tht bench.. Obviously he would know..tht NAB. Is filing appeal under his orders ( which would be totally legitimate...as he is the monitoring judge) so why would SRA's petition be fixed for hearing?

Hwever.. I think PML N is deliberately floating this false story to put pressure on him and put him on the backfoot before he actually does something.. Is se pehle ke woh monitoring shuru karein..ya karnay ka sochein.......un par pehle se itna pressure daal do..ke ye humaray saath unfair hain..ke Ijaz ul Ahsan baad main chahein bhi tu kuch na karein..

PML N wants to malign him, so tht he feels under pressure and doesnt do anything at all, in the future,.too.....
PMl N wants to exploit it like whats app story..

I think this tactic of putting pressure on J Ijaz ul Ahsan can work...

Last edited:
You are right abt takht e lahore.... Also, I dont think..SC will disqualify Kulsoom Nawaz...SC cant afford tht..after disqualifying NS...also, i want Justice Gulzar to excuse himself from the bench..

Regd DG NAB...There was a ticker on Roz news...tht DG nab lahore said ke Ch NAB ne corruption ke khilaaf bhtt strong action liye hain.. Iss ke baad ..iss DG NAB lahore ki mere liye..credibility nahi rahi ..iss liye..am not watching tht interview

Watching does not mean giving or accepting credibility, not in the least. You get to know things between the lines, who and what they are and what they have done and plan to do. Then, as things unfold, you can connect the dots.

For example, this Roze News channel owner SKN suddenly gets privileged interviews with Mr, Mrs Safdar and son Junaid Safdar gets to give an interview, in Jati Umra no less. What has he done to get interviewed? Perhaps the fact that he Plays polo.

He was projected as a soft spoken, educated next in line, another Bilawal perhaps. He talks about family values, tells his favourite in family is Hamza Shahbaz, no rifts in family etc etc... all the while drifting around in a sprawling estate for the filthy rich choron ka tabbar who relax in their mansions built from I'll gotten, and looted wealth of the country.

Then SKN gets an interview op with DG NAB Lahore of all the people. The DG praises QZ Chaudry and SKN keeps praising QZC 's integrity and good work, lol.

They are trying to project their soft image and show that the are the target of victimization at the hands of Judiciary and now Big bad wolf NAB.

Anyways, I had to do some work so I wasn't able to watch the whole DGNab Lahore interview apart from first 15 mins where both SKN and DG kept on praising NAB and filed references against Sharifs as fool proof.

Again, I fully agree with you that anybody who praises QZC is hardly trustworthy or credible.

Hmm... Acha PML N is using another tactic now...through geo..

Geo and other Noonie journalists have floated a story tht J Ijaz ul Ahsan pressurised NAB to file appeal in hudaibya case..
I think this story is wrong for a number of reasons..

1) this story is being spread only by geo and other noonie journalists on social media.. No credible channel or journalist has reported this.. Because ..even if this story was true..it would have been totally legitimate tht J Ijaz ul Ahsan is the monitoring judge...and he could summon NAB any time.. But only geo journalists are spreading this story on social media..

2) if J Ijaz ul Ahsan had pressurised NAB to file appeal, in hudaibya case..there was no need for Sheikh Rashid's petition to be fixed..before SC.. J Ijaz ul Ahsan was part of tht bench.. Obviously he would know..tht NAB. Is filing appeal under his orders ( which would be totally legitimate...as he is the monitoring judge) so why would SRA's petition be fixed for hearing?

Hwever.. I think PML N is deliberately floating this false story to put pressure on him and put him on the backfoot before he actually does something.. Is se pehle ke woh monitoring shuru karein..ya karnay ka sochein.......un par pehle se itna pressure daal do..ke ye humaray saath unfair hain..ke Ijaz ul Ahsan baad main chahein bhi tu kuch na karein..

PML N wants to malign him, so tht he feels under pressure and doesnt do anything at all, in the future,.too.....
PMl N wants to exploit it like whats app story..

I think this tactic of putting pressure on J Ijaz ul Ahsan can work...

Won't work at all.

I was surprised myself but J Ijaz has full support of CJP on this issue; they are absolutely ready to take RIGHT decisions without thinking about political fallout of its decisions.

If you remember an older post (June); we talked about tons of money and brokerage by two billionaires being active, let's see how well they eventually are able to get what they are hoping for!

Watching does not mean giving or accepting credibility, not in the least. You get to know things between the lines, who and what they are and what they have done and plan to do. Then, as things unfold, you can connect the dots.

For example, this Roze News channel owner SKN suddenly gets privileged interviews with Mr, Mrs Safdar and son Junaid Safdar gets to give an interview, in Jati Umra no less. What has he done to get interviewed? Perhaps the fact that he Plays polo.

He was projected as a soft spoken, educated next in line, another Bilawal perhaps. He talks about family values, tells his favourite in family is Hamza Shahbaz, no rifts in family etc etc... all the while drifting around in a sprawling estate for the filthy rich choron ka tabbar who relax in their mansions built from I'll gotten, and looted wealth of the country.

Then SKN gets an interview op with DG NAB Lahore of all the people. The DG praises QZ Chaudry and SKN keeps praising QZC 's integrity and good work, lol.

They are trying to project their soft image and show that the are the target of victimization at the hands of Judiciary and now Big bad wolf NAB.

Anyways, I had to do some work so I wasn't able to watch the whole DGNab Lahore interview apart from first 15 mins where both SKN and DG kept on praising NAB and filed references against Sharifs as fool proof.

Again, I fully agree with you that anybody who praises QZC is hardly trustworthy or credible.

That launch of Junaid was as successful as moist patakha- hardly one flame, by a powerful slap by Nisar when he termed Amma of Junaid as "bachi and ghair siyasi" that put tons of spices on Kh Sa'ad Rafique types ;)

Won't work at all.

I was surprised myself but J Ijaz has full support of CJP on this issue; they are absolutely ready to take RIGHT decisions without thinking about political fallout of its decisions.

If you remember an older post (June); we talked about tons of money and brokerage by two billionaires being active, let's see how well they eventually are able to get what they are hoping for!

So...u agree with me..and also think tht this story of J Ijaz ul Ahsan summoning NAB officials to his chamber and asking them to file appeal on hudaibya is totally false...right?

I am unsure abt one thing though.. Did he..summon NAB officials..to his chamber at all or not? Is just the story of him pressurising NAB to file appeal is exaggerated/false...or whole story is false tht he even summoned NAB officials to his chamber? Geo was saying th he summoned NAB officials on 12th september...3:00 pm?..... I saw this on geo official twitter account...and their journalists are claiming this..

I think this whole story is false...regd him summoning NAB officials. Also no credible channel has reported this..so this makes it even more doubtful

Although high time..tht he should..sumon NAB officials to his chamber and question them.. Dont know..when will tht time actually come?

Won't work at all.

Its great news... But then..we should see...some activity from J Ijaz ul Ahsan soon...if thats the case

And several other behind the scenes factors....

View attachment 425801

Who are the other members of this bench, along with Justice Gulzar? Are they Justice Qazi Faez Isa and Justice Mqabool Baqar???

So...u agree with me..and also think tht this story of J Ijaz ul Ahsan summoning NAB officials to his chamber and asking them to file appeal on hudaibya is totally false...right?

I am unsure abt one thing though.. Did he..summon NAB officials..to his chamber at all or not? Is just the story of him pressurising NAB to file appeal is exaggerated/false...or whole story is false tht he even summoned NAB officials to his chamber? Geo was saying th he summoned NAB officials on 12th september...3:00 pm?..... I saw this on geo official twitter account...and their journalists are claiming this..

I think this whole story is false...regd him summoning NAB officials. Also no credible channel has reported this..so this makes it even more doubtful

Although high time..tht he should..sumon NAB officials to his chamber and question them.. Dont know..when will tht time actually come?

Its great news... But then..we should see...some activity from J Ijaz ul Ahsan soon...if thats the case

Who are the other members of this bench, along with Justice Gulzar? Are they Justice Qazi Faez Isa and Justice Mqabool Baqar???

Let me spell it out what I had been saying on this all along and try to word it differently.

As discussed before; SC will only take RIGHT decisions, not Soft or Hard, as Soft, Lenient, Hard are all subjective words.

Suppose you are monitoring judge, and you see a glaring mistake of fake docs being "accepted" as admissible evidence, questioning it is sufficient for Accountability Court to reject it, and wrongdoer will be reprimanded due to that fallacy.

Is this a Hard, Soft, Lenient, Harsh decision to question such? For Nawaz it may be harsh, but for all judicious ones; it will be a Right one. Period!

And to your above question, yes the three names you have mentioned above compromises of the bench taking up the case - and you meant J Maqbool Babar - right?

Let me spell it out what I had been saying on this all along and try to word it differently.

As discussed before; SC will only take RIGHT decisions, not Soft or Hard, as Soft, Lenient, Hard are all subjective words.

Suppose you are monitoring judge, and you see a glaring mistake of fake docs being "accepted" as admissible evidence, questioning it is sufficient for Accountability Court to reject it, and wrongdoer will be reprimanded due to that fallacy.

Is this a Hard, Soft, Lenient, Harsh decision to question such? For Nawaz it may be harsh, but for all judicious ones; it will be a Right one. Period!

And to your above question, yes the three names you have mentioned above compromises of the bench taking up the case - and you meant J Maqbool Babar - right?

The example you gave...comes under the jurisdiction of accountability court... Only accountability court can accept or reject docs as admissible evidence or not.. And atleast one thing which is clear..is tht monitoring judge cant influence accountability court or its judge... Sorry..if i misunderstood the example..you gave........
I think.... Monitoring judge's basic role is /should be to monitor NAB...tht whether or not..it has hidden any evidence in its refernces? Whether NAB has properly followed up on MLA requests by JIT..and included the response on them, from different countries, in its references ? Whether NAB in its refernces/challan has...included..proper criminal sections to be applied on the accused? Or NAB has included lenient sections in its references? Monitoring judge should ensure tht proper prosecution is done by NAB...and no legal lacunas are left. What happens after tht...is the job of accountability court and i dont think..monitoring judge has any role in tht.. Thats why. I think J Ijazul Ahsan should keep summoning NAB officials to his chamber..like once a week...to check what NAB is doing? And make them file...proper supplementary references, if references filed by NAB are weak and faulty...

Yes... Justice Maqbool Baqar..

Justce Gulzar and Maqbool Baqar are from Sindh and Justice Qazi Faez Isa from Balochistan...hmmm...none from punjab.. Though I still wish.. Justice Gulzar wasnt part of this bench..

Last edited:
DJ2Q4E2WsAA1um9.jpg:large

DJ2QxETWAAAhCSm.jpg:large

DJ2Q2TOWAAEsyo0.jpg:large

نوازشریف کی وطن واپسی سےمتعلق بھی مشاورت کی جائےگی، ذرائع
نوازشریف ن لیگی رہنماؤں سےآیندہ کی حکمت عملی پر مشاورت کریں گے، ذرائع

DJ2T2GFXUAA4qgY.jpg:large

Peo nu marwaan chh sab tou wada hath edda jay !!

Last edited:
The example you gave...comes under the jurisdiction of accountability court... Only accountability court can accept or reject docs as admissible evidence or not.. And atleast one thing which is clear..is tht monitoring judge cant influence accountability court or its judge... Sorry..if i misunderstood the example..you gave........
I think.... Monitoring judge's basic role is /should be to monitor NAB...tht whether or not..it has hidden any evidence in its refernces? Whether NAB has properly followed up on MLA requests by JIT..and included the response on them, from different countries, in its references ? Whether NAB in its refernces/challan has...included..proper criminal sections to be applied on the accused? Or NAB has included lenient sections in its references? Monitoring judge should ensure tht proper prosecution is done by NAB...and no legal lacunas are left. What happens after tht...is the job of accountability court and i dont think..monitoring judge has any role in tht.. Thats why. I think J Ijazul Ahsan should keep summoning NAB officials to his chamber..like once a week...to check what NAB is doing? And make them file...proper supplementary references, if references filed by NAB are weak and faulty...

Yes... Justice Maqbool Baqar..

Justce Gulzar and Maqbool Baqar are from Sindh and Justice Qazi Faez Isa from Balochistan...hmmm...none from punjab.. Though I still wish.. Justice Gulzar wasnt part of this bench..

Monitoring NAB re references has direct impact and positive correlation to Accountability Courts proceedings & final verdicts - which ain't coming anytime soon.

Therefore by virtue of the structure of the setup of monitoring Judge, NAB's current state and Accountability court are so much intertwined that Monitoring Judge's actions' reflection will be seen-albeit in an abstract way in each step/move of Accountability Court. It can't work on isolation in presently agreed upon structure of this case.

Piece by piece disassembling of $har's circus continues....

Last edited:
Who is going to win NA120?

giphy.webp

PTI Imran Khan called this election as a referendum about Panama Verdict. IDIOTIC MOVE and I hope and pray it pays off.

Pata nahi kya zaroorat thi aisi statements denay ki in ko

noonis will be active on this site after long time. they will have something to cheer about in the evening. the U turn by all the fuc*ing mulvis in lahore after getting paid by the patwaris represent the mind set of the whole nation. people in punjab, sindh and karachi will always sell their souls for cash. nothing can undo PML N in punjab, PPP in sindh and MQM in karachi. i am from lahore and we people love to shoot ourselves in our feet. democracy will never bring any good to this country. the value of a vote of a drug addict is the same as that of the one of a well educated person. the people who vote today for the killers of model town incident will also have to pay heavy price in the next world. probably they will also vote for "chor tabbar" even in hell and nawaz will be doing speeches in hell saying "mujhay yahan kion dala?"

Monitoring NAB re references has direct impact and positive correlation to Accountability Courts proceedings & final verdicts - which ain't coming anytime soon.

Therefore by virtue of the structure of the setup of monitoring Judge, NAB's current state and Accountability court are so much intertwined that Monitoring Judge's actions' reflection will be seen-albeit in an abstract way in each step/move of Accountability Court. It can't work on isolation in presently agreed upon structure of this case.

Piece by piece disassembling of $har's circus continues....

You are right .. Monitoring NAB will have ..direct impact on accountability court..as proper prosecution by NAB will automatically lead to conviction of sharif family..by accountability court.....whereas weak prosecution will lead to their acquittal ..like zardari.. What i meant earlier was tht...monitoring judge cant directly question accountability court judge..tht why ..it has or hasnt accepted some docs as evidence ..? He cant interfere in trial..per se..

What monitoring judge must do..is to ensure proper references are filed..with appropriate criminal sections included in challan and evidences included in the references and supplementary references to be filed later.. If J Ijaz ul Ahsan ensures tht all this is done..(legally solid references are filed) then it will eventually lead to their conviction.... And this is the part..where NAB will try to play tricks and try to leave gaps and lacunas in their prosecution to save sharifs.. So Ijaz ul Ahsan must keep an eye on whatever NAB is doing... For this, he must keep asking for reports from NAB and must summon them frequently..like once a week.. Otherwise ..I am sure NAB will find ways to save sharifs...by weak references and weak prosecution

Last edited:
Who is going to win NA120?

giphy.webp

PTI Imran Khan called this election as a referendum about Panama Verdict. IDIOTIC MOVE and I hope and pray it pays off.

Pata nahi kya zaroorat thi aisi statements denay ki in ko

That's IK 's cricket mind taking over his political thought. IK sometimes makes tall claims because he sincerely thinks that's the way things should be or will turn out to be if enough sincere effort is put in. People's minds don't work like that.

Not good politics or a very wise thing to do in retrospect if the result turns out differently. Constituency politics is after all, not cricket by any stretch of imagination.

This is the home ground of MNS and PMLN is playing with its own Umpires in ECP and on its own rules. They are even claiming victimization. What IK needed to do was prove that he is the aggrieved party because the criminals are still loose. Instead, we find him calling it a vote for judiciary, lol. Not a winning strategy to make "still powerful" opponents (wolfs) look like underdogs (sheep) and that too in their home.

What is PTI expecting?

May be this is again seen as a chance to revive the narrative of poll rigging by them.

If either side looses or wins by a large margin then we will again see bickering on the results and repeating the same old narrative of rigging.

Has ECP changed? has there been any meaningful election reforms? have the ROs been made accountability for their mistakes? has there been any transparency in result calculation and announcement process?

The answers are obvious and so is the aftermath.

Back
Top Bottom