What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

She deleted that tweet & apologized ... 1 min silence for their mentality
DJ6dF9GXoAEi_zP.jpg

Federal gov. under pmln, Provincial gov. under pmln, police under pmln .... whose gonna believe this BS story

THen she should be lead by a dog herself as she deserves that ... She is officially saying that dog of Kulssom is better than human being ,,, how someone in her right mind can say this ?

Lagta hai ke...as expected..PML N hi jeet rahi hai :(

Apparently, you are watching Geo :p

watch ARY and PTI has already won ...

But if you want to taste the reality ,, just wait for the results ...

I think Kulsoom hi jeetay gi.. there is very little chance of PTI in this election.

I don't know why PTI has made this election to be seen as attestation of SC verdict.

They should have said throughout the campaign that "Tum Chahay Jeeto ya Haaro, Hamain SC pe Aitmaad hai".

That could have been a better slogan.

Apparently, you are watching Geo :p

watch ARY and PTI has already won ...

But if you want to taste the reality ,, just wait for the results ...

Nahi.. ARY par hi 4 polling stations ka proper result tu nahi bataya..but they said kulsoom nawaz is winning from there.. Even amir liaquat on bol was saying tht we have receievd unofficial results of 3 polling stations but we will announce after 6 but he hinted tht lag yehi raha hai ke ...NA-120 se kulsoom aaaz hi jeetein gi..although ke margin of victory kam hosakta hai

I think Kulsoom hi jeetay gi.. there is very little chance of PTI in this election.

I don't know why PTI has made this election to be seen as attestation of SC verdict.

They should have said throughout the campaign that "Tum Chahay Jeeto ya Haaro, Hamain SC pe Aitmaad hai".

That could have been a better slogan.

Yes.. PTI shouldnt have used tht slogan.. If kulsoom nawaz wins as expected..tu SC ki rahi sahi himmat bhi khatam ho jayegi.. As i said..no chance of disqualifying kulsoom nawaz...by SC..at all

Nahi.. ARY par hi 4 polling stations ka proper result tu nahi bataya..but they said kulsoom nawaz is winning from there.. Even amir liaquat on bol was saying tht we have receievd unofficial results of 3 polling stations but we will announce after 6 but he hinted tht lag yehi raha hai ke ...NA-120 se kulsoom aaaz hi jeetein gi..although ke margin of victory kam hosakta hai

Yes.. PTI shouldnt have used tht slogan.. If kulsoom nawaz wins as expected..tu SC ki rahi sahi himmat bhi khatam ho jayegi.. As i said..no chance of disqualifying kulsoom nawaz...by SC..at all
PTI is winning both at Geo and ARY till now

Our Panama case reporter won again ,,, hats off to you for real time live and quickest updates

Maybe it will be like 2013 elections when Dr. Rashid was winning by quite a margin and then all of a sudden lost by 30k votes.

Almost all news channels saying PTI is leading

I think end result main PTI around 10K votes say haray gi

After 23 PS

PTI 8087
PMLN 7152

I love this competition, hopefully PTI will win if not then results should be close. Politics without competition is as bad as dictatorship, jiye bhutto in Sindh proves.

Almost all news channels saying PTI is leading

I think end result main PTI around 10K votes say haray gi

After 23 PS

PTI 8087
PMLN 7152

200 PS still left.

Back
Top Bottom