What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Dr. Yasmeen conducted door to door campaigns ... even today she was visiting polling stations ... encouraging voters ... meanwhile the princess is at home probably relaxing & chilling on tax payers money !!

EDIT: MEANWHILE NOON LEAGUE HAVE STARTED CELEBRATING .... kahin JIT wala haal naa hojai :D

so far PTI is leading . now patwaris will do rigging and win the election at the end.

Nahi jeet rahi thiin Dr Yasmin us time bhi. PMLN hi jeet rahi thi.

Nahi.. I remember.. Main ne khud dekha tha.. I was surprised ke ye Yasmeen Rashid kon hai..? Jo NS ke against itnay vote le rahi hai? Then after some time.. NS began to win..

patwaris own the whole machinery. they bribe everyone. the mullahs even forget the death of "their" hero mumtaz qadri. it is rightly said paisa sab ka baap hota hay. anyways my prayers for PTI and pakistan.

it patwaris lose this election then it will be third miracle this year. 1. pak beat india in the final.2. justice was served to ganja and third will be this one. i am praying for the third miracle. pml n is a bunch of experienced thugs and they know how to win the election at the last moment.

DJ7fbG2XkAAN3c2.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom