What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

According to dawn news...now PML N leading with almost 15,000 and Yasmin Rashid with 13,000 votes :(

expecting PML N to lose in lahore is just like PPP losing in lakana. they have mentally enslaved the citizens of these places.

PMLN (despite being in power in Punjab and the Center) can't win this election (without rigging the results of course). Don't blame Lahoris for the flaws in the system ..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Announcement at Temple Road Office:<br>Results of 56 Polling Stations<br><br>PTI: 24,000<br>PMLN: 21,000 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NA120?src=hash">#NA120</a></p>&mdash; Team Sarwar (@TeamSarwar) <a href=" ">September 17, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unofficial, unverified results: PTI ahead by 4000+ votes after 74 polling stations.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Announcement at Temple Road Office:<br>Results of 56 Polling Stations<br><br>PTI: 24,000<br>PMLN: 21,000 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NA120?src=hash">#NA120</a></p>&mdash; Team Sarwar (@TeamSarwar) <a href=" ">September 17, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I really hope tht this is credible... But since this is from PTI.. Dont know...if we can trust it

Unofficial, unverified results: PTI ahead by 4000+ votes after 74 polling stations.

Ye kabhi PML N ko bhi agay karrahy hain ya nahi? Channels par tu abhi 43 polling stations tak PML N lead karrahi hai

your posts give lot of hope. thanks
Hey I'm just searching twitter for latest results and posting here. Obviously I filter out all those that have Noon in the lead :lol:

Truth be told Noon is only in the lead in outdated results of less number of polling stations, all the latest results have PTI in the lead.

Hey I'm just searching twitter for latest results and posting here. Obviously I filter out all those that have Noon in the lead :lol:

Truth be told Noon is only in the lead in outdated results of less number of polling stations, all the latest results have PTI in the lead.

Those tht have PTI in the lead...are all from PTI social media teams? I want to be really sure b4 feeling happy.. Aur agar itnay results aagaye hain..phir channels itna peechay kiun hain? This is making me doubtful... If results of 76 Polling stations have come... Channels tu abhi tak 40s main chal rahay hian with PML N leading

Back
Top Bottom