What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I think PTI will lose by 5000-10000 margin.. Not a bad result at all.
Yes this looks more realistic right now which is not that bad actually given that it was basically nine zero of pmln

I think PTI will lose by 5000-10000 margin.. Not a bad result at all.

I thought about 20000 difference.

Ch Ghulam Hussain ko pakarna chahye.. He was confident ke kulsoom Nawaz haaray gi :(

Waisy..we all knew the result already

Asad Umar is saying tht he has got info from his party sources tht after 116 polling stations..PTI has lead of 1000-2000 votes.. But he says himself tht.he is very cautious abt it..coz he says tht...party ke log...unn polling stations ka. Jaldi result bhejtay hain jahan jeet rahay hon..aur jahan haar rahy hon...wahan delay kartay hain result bhejnay main..

I also doubt this info..because channels par PML N ki lead almost 6000 ki hogayi hai
asad umar is just trying to keep the morale high. the judiciary and military will have to put this entire family in jail and then to gallows. just imagine kulsom nawaz receiving guard of honor . what a laughable country we are living in.

Lahario Kuch hum Pindi aur isb walon sa hee sekh loo, Disappointed.

asad umar is just trying to keep the morale high. the judiciary and military will have to put this entire family in jail and then to gallows. just imagine kulsom nawaz receiving guard of honor . what a laughable country we are living in.

No.. Asad Umar was himself doubtful abt the result

Lahario Kuch hum Pindi aur isb walon sa hee sekh loo, Disappointed.
pindi and isl ka be pata chal jay ga nest yr. nawaz will win from the twin cities. aik plate biryani k peechay bik jatay hain sab pakistani.

DJ7823bW0AEdBGC.jpg:large

Ch Ghulam Hussain ko pakarna chahye.. He was confident ke kulsoom Nawaz haaray gi :(

Waisy..we all knew the result already

Agar pre poll rigging na hoti, aur hukumati machinery use na hoti, tou of course PTI ne hi jeetna tha..

pindi and isl ka be pata chal jay ga nest yr. nawaz will win from the twin cities. aik plate biryani k peechay bik jatay hain sab pakistani.

This, I agree with completely...

Qaum ka qasoor..

Every one knows MNS did corruption and his family and party tried its best to hide it and defend it so they are accomplices in his crimes - crimes against people of Pakistan.

Still, PMLN voter proving that no matter what happens, voting for Sher is a habit they don't want to change but at what cost?

Was it highlighted what the cost of voting for MNS is?

People need to be jolted from their slumber. Why was the campaign not about supporting or damaging Pakistan?

Punch line of PTI campaign should not have been MNS vs Judiciary but MNS vs Pakistan simply because it is easy for common voter to understand.

PMLN successfully claimed to be target of victimization and IK kept saying vote for judiciary, lol. Why let the wolf hide under sheeps skin. He should have said vote for Pakistan instead of MNS , he should have continuously drummed up that it is MNS Vs Pakistan.

Agar pre poll rigging na hoti, aur hukumati machinery use na hoti, tou of course PTI ne hi jeetna tha..

Ch Ghulam hussain was saying ke even after pre poll rigging.. Kulsoom nawaz will lose by 10,000 votes...

But yes.. It would have been a miracle....if kulsoom loses.. We all knew the result

Mujhy Election result say zada idher logoon ko per hairat hai jo PTI ki jeet ki umeed laga ker bethy thy

Now tht Kulsoom wins.. Now we shouldnt expect anything from SC tomorrow too.. Inn ki himmat mazeed kam hogi..

This result vindicates my position that i took after the 2013 elections....humari qaum IK jaisa selfless leader deserve hi nai karti...these insects deserve to be ruled by thugs like NS...

Every one knows MNS did corruption and his family and party tried its best to hide it and defend it so they are accomplices in his crimes - crimes against people of Pakistan.

Still, PMLN voter proving that no matter what happens, voting for Sher is a habit they don't want to change but at what cost?

Was it highlighted what the cost of voting for MNS is?

People need to be jolted from their slumber. Why was the campaign not about supporting or damaging Pakistan?

Punch line of PTI campaign should not have been MNS vs Judiciary but MNS vs Pakistan simply because it is easy for common voter to understand.

PMLN successfully claimed to be target of victimization and IK kept saying vote for judiciary, lol. Why let the wolf hide under sheeps skin. He should have said vote for Pakistan instead of MNS , he should have continuously drummed up that it is MNS Vs Pakistan.

This election result is proving my stance again..

Our nation is jahil and corrupt, so naturally, it will elect jahil and corrupt mafia. Nothing new.

Surprising factor is that the margin is low. It seems the new generation is getting to know the difference between good and bad.

Mujhy Election result say zada idher logoon ko per hairat hai jo PTI ki jeet ki umeed laga ker bethy thy

Who was expecting? I don't think anyone of us was expecting Kulsoom to lose.

The margin is important though.

I thought about 20000. The result is more convincing.

You remember there was a survey conducted by gallup Pakistan after Panama verdict which said that PTI has gained popularity by 3 % and PMLN lost it by 2%. This election has proven that the damage was considerable. This is at least soothing.

If PMLN is managing a narrow margin in its "Garhh", that too with all the government machinery, I am hopeful about 2018 elections.

Back
Top Bottom