What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Who was expecting? I don't think anyone of us was expecting Kulsoom to lose.

The margin is important though.

I thought about 20000. The result is more convincing.

You remember there was a survey conducted by gallup Pakistan after Panama verdict which said that PTI has gained popularity by 3 % and PMLN lost it by 2%. This election has proven that the damage was considerable. This is at least soothing.

If PMLN is managing a narrow margin in its "Garhh", that too with all the government machinery, I am hopeful about 2018 elections.

Isi thread main logoon kay reply dekhain.

Almost 9000 lead of kulsoom Nawaz now :(

Lead barhti hi chali jaa rahi hai.. I want kulsoom to win by not more than 5000

Almost 9000 lead of kulsoom Nawaz now :(

Lead barhti hi chali jaa rahi hai.. I want kulsoom to win by not more than 5000

Till 9999, its fine. The moment it crosses 10000, psychological factor will come into effect that will prove detrimental in the next elections for PTI. :)

Worried about one more thing. There is no record of 29000 voters with NADRA. :)

Lolz.. When you think PMLN is out of the tricks, they don't disappoint you! :lol:

Kahin parha hai ke 10,000 ki lead cross hochuki hai :(

Chalain phir mubarak ho.. Qaum pe Fatiha parhain aur sojaein..

Ufff.. Baji maryam..is victory ke baad..kiya karay gi? We can all imagine

Baji Maryam is not happy with the result to be honest. She wanted the same or more difference as it was in 2013.

Look at their faces in this video:

Baji Maryam is not happy with the result to be honest. She wanted the same or more difference as it was in 2013.

Atleast public main pretend tu karay gi na.. Roz public main aa kar cheekhay gi...ke awaam ne SC ke faislay ko mustradavkar diya..

Abb kal..SC main wohi hoga..... hum expect karrahay hain..ke kuch nahi karein ge..kulsoom nawaz ko

Atleast public main pretend tu karay gi na.. Roz public main aa kar cheekhay gi...ke awaam ne SC ke faislay ko mustradavkar diya..

Abb kal..SC main wohi hoga..... hum expect karrahay hain..ke kuch nahi karein ge..kulsoom nawaz ko

I think SC will decide against Kulsoom's nomination.

Look at their faces in this video:

Karkun model town pohanchna shuru.. Maryam Nawaz ke khitab ki tayyarian :) Channel 24

I think SC will decide against Kulsoom's nomination.

I dont think so.. SC cant afford this, just after kulsoom's victory and disqualifying Nawaz sharif..

Why do u think so....tht SC can disqualify Kulsoom Nawaz? @PakSword mujhe tu aisa koi chance door door tak nazar nahi aaraha

Last edited:
Isi thread main logoon kay reply dekhain.
sw7bqr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom