What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Lets not unload our prejudices and short comings on our great religion. Nothing supersedes true religious brotherhood. The sahaba fought and killed their own brothers and fathers in battle for this Islam. There are numerous examples and verses and hadiths that back up the statement that only based on faith people should conduct their life and not on tribal issues. I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

This is why Arabs have refused to accept and naturalize their pally brothers displaced in 1948???

Heck, in Arab countries there exist not only a divison between local and foreigner but also Arab and non-Arab, Tribal Arab and City Arab, then on the more precise level....Egyptian Arab, Syrian Arab, Yemeni Arab!!

but we should spend our life as one Ummah and on the basis of faith ..yeah right..fool someone else please!

Learn a lesson from the "Joos" atleast..not only they welcome fellow "joos" from around the world to immigrate to Israel anytime but also adopt citizenship and be part of the community...

Oh wait..the evil "joos" are now walking in our footstep of Islamic Ummah????

when did that happen????

After smocking about 15 cigarettes, drinking 6 cups of coffee, eating a bowel of Kabssa (although it's 5 AM), I have cooled down a little. I have got out of balance here. I am sorry all. I am going to sleep to get my sanity back tommorrow morning. That Sombozo killed all working sane cells in my brain. I am so sorry all. Good night!

Composition of Rig Ved (mstly in prsnt Kashmir & nrthrn Pak):10,000 BC Indus Valley Civilisation:2700 BC 1st unification of whole subcontinent(Chandragupta Maurya):322BC Islam reaches Sub-continent:8th Century English Comes to India:1600 Birth of Modern States system:1648 Ind-Pak created:1947 Tell bro,whts our idntity. this is breef introduction about our history .so who said we have no history he should check his own history:devil:

Very well said. I have very few Pakistanis who take pride in their pre-Islami history. Iranians on the other hand always talk about their history of 5000 years.
Bro I really advise you to read about the Vedic Aryan civilization, trust me Pakistanis have many similarities with each other besides Islam. Even if God forbid we weren't Muslims, there would still be lots of common grounds for us to be united.

Anyway let's get back to topic. :)

Yes, we may not be able to solve all our problems but still we are far efficient on what ever we could solve..and this thread is not discussing problems but a debate about propaganda media..

we are the people who gave the first one of the few earliest universities..

Whereas after ferocious digging in the empty quarter to offset cultural stigma..all could be found was:

Do admit man..Najd is dry..very dry..extremely dry..infact there has been no prophet, scholar, scientist, mathematician, etc from Najd throughout modern and ancient history..It is a waste piece of land where people remaned savages even at the zenith of Islamic Scientific era. And now they are exporting their savagery..
Even though I live in Riyadh, that's true. However, irrelevant to every single post in this very long thread.

You just followd your own interests, you fought USSR by arming Afghani, and KSA supported you financially. It's damnd KSA, they houldn't have intervned and let Pakistan/Afghani fight alone with USSR. Go blame USA for invading Afghanistan not us. We suffered from those terrorists but we succeeded of protecting our countries though, we didn't point out fingers to others. Think logically and stop blaming others for your problems.

We started arming Afghan mujahideed on our own...long before USA and KSA came into the conflict...From our initial sucess..the American carved out a plan and decided to further support and arm the Afghan resistance..The Saudis joined much later on NOT at the request of Pakistanis but at the request of Americans..they paid to Americans for the weapons delivered to Afghan Mujahideed...Much of the Saudi involvement was to solve King Fahad own crisis back home..he was facing rising hostility from the Islamist rebel groups like AQ and he saw a escape goat in Afghanistan to export all the hostile anti-state rebellious minded youth in the name of holy war and safe side his throne for long enough and loot and bankrupt the country..

This is why Arabs have refused to accept and naturalize their pally brothers displaced in 1948???

Heck, in Arab countries there exist not only a divison between local and foreigner but also Arab and non-Arab, Tribal Arab and City Arab, then on the more precise level....Egyptian Arab, Syrian Arab, Yemeni Arab!!

but we should spend our life as one Ummah and on the basis of faith ..yeah right..fool someone else please!

Learn a lesson from the "Joos" atleast..not only they welcome fellow "joos" from around the world to immigrate to Israel anytime but also adopt citizenship and be part of the community...

Oh wait..the evil "joos" are now walking in our footstep of Islamic Ummah????

when did that happen????
Again you are surprisingly accurate in your assessment. They are problems that need to worked out. How by Islam, nothing more than religion can overcome these tribal matters, that you too in Pakistan suffer extensively from, lets not forget.
Peace Brother!!

Again you are surprisingly accurate in your assessment. They are problems that need to worked out. How by Islam, nothing more than religion can overcome these tribal matters, that you too in Pakistan suffer extensively from, lets not forget.
Peace Brother!!

Then why continue to keep us out of the loop ?

I agree with most of what you said, but i don't subscribe to your view that we should establish strong ties with israel and i have my reasons for that. Staying neutral in israeli-Palestinians affairs is good enough, but establishing strong ties with israel is just going overboard.

It is going to be a rocky ride..but we both are the only surviving ideological states after the demise of ottoman empire..and as such it is very difficult to find permanent ideological allies to support the cause..this as been the reason of our ding-dong like a pendulum between major powers..sometimes we try to appease the american and sometimes we try to appease the Russian..the Israelis also suffer the same dilemia if you keep your eyes on Isreali news but they have learn to not give a f_ck about the concerns of major powers and do what they please to secure themselves. The alliance between the only two ideological states will only strengthen our future and present.

It is going to be a rocky ride..but we both are the only surviving ideological states after the demise of ottoman empire..and as such it is very difficult to find permanent ideological allies to support the cause..this as been the reason of our ding-dong like a pendulum between major powers..sometimes we try to appease the american and sometimes we try to appease the Russian..the Israelis also suffer the same dilemia if you keep your eyes on Isreali news but they have learn to not give a f_ck about the concerns of major powers and do what they please to secure themselves. The alliance between the only two ideological states will only strengthen our future and present.

Unfortunately they, the Israelites, do subject the Palestinians to much worse. I've seen videos, documents (Goldstone Report) and heard many a prominent Jews take Israel to task for what they do to the Palestinians !

Then why continue to keep us out of the loop ?

In the Arab world most of the nationalism is based on Pan-Arabism. Islam in my opinion is kind of integrated in to Pan-Arabism to a certain extent. Since there are some tribal people in Arabia, Islam will be used to unite them. However the Arab world desires to retain its race, culture, language, & heritage. This is why Pakistan can never be a part of it, our bond with Arabs exists only as far as religion & not beyond that.

Unfortunately they, the Israelites, do subject the Palestinians to much worse. I've seen videos, documents (Goldstone Report) and heard many a prominent Jews take Israel to task for what they do to the Palestinians !

It is only the terrorists who are subject to such treatment. of course they can't expect anything more than that.

It is only the terrorists who are subject to such treatment. of course they can't expect anything more than that.

Like I said the interviews, the documents and documentaries that have gone before my eyes....point towards something else. So I'm afraid I'm going to side with the Palestinians in this one !

Composition of Rig Ved (mstly in prsnt Kashmir & nrthrn Pak):10,000 BC Indus Valley Civilisation:2700 BC 1st unification of whole subcontinent(Chandragupta Maurya):322BC Islam reaches Sub-continent:8th Century English Comes to India:1600 Birth of Modern States system:1648 Ind-Pak created:1947 Tell bro,whts our idntity. this is breef introduction about our history .so who said we have no history he should check his own history:devil:

then only place in the world which has no history is najd. These people have shunned every form for civilization, modernity and science to continue living in their primitive life styles and jahliya practices. And since they have got a foothold on islam, their practices have become the flag bearer of Islam....ninja burqa, second class rights for women, denouncing and destruction of all heritage and landmarks, discouraging scientific and modern education and enforcing illogical religious beliefs..etc. This is a new form of Islam which i like to call Najdi Islam and we are blindly importing it into our countries and soon it would turn into a moral, cultural and national security threat.

Saudi gov has come under immense pressure by the onslaught of Iranian media ridiculing Arabs for copying their culture and customs so it has started an exhaustive research and discovery expedition in the empty quarter. After rigorous digging all they could find was traces or Roman, Greek and Syrian heritage...that explain it...

Why is Roybot posting such pictures... They are not fake it's just zoomed out... Just because you see somone taking a photo of a crying women doesn't mean it's fake..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom