What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Today there was a Palestinian set up/demo on campus against the occupation, both Palestinian/Arabs and Jewish students attended.

There are more than fifteen Arab states (some oil rich) and an Arab league, let them deal with the Palestinian issue, it is something they have to resolve. One double-standard the Arabs have is they only seek support for Palestinian issues (at leas the ones that care) and they're very vocal about it, not a word mentioned, a thought contemplated, about other occupied Muslim people and lands.

Unfortunately they, the Israelites, do subject the Palestinians to much worse. I've seen videos, documents (Goldstone Report) and heard many a prominent Jews take Israel to task for what they do to the Palestinians !

If you have been a constant nuisance for 60 years blowing up randomly and indiscriminately then anyone would do the same. Its a blessing that Israel is not ruled by Saddam or Hitler of today who would not mind devising a final solution for Palestinean the nazi way. Instead the Israeli restraint has some what been legendary.

Like I said the interviews, the documents and documentaries that have gone before my eyes....point towards something else. So I'm afraid I'm going to side with the Palestinians in this one !

The thing I fail to understand is you do not draw parallel between pakistan's taliban terrorism and PLO terrorism. They are similar in many respects and backed by the same ideology. Please give me one good reason why you support PLO terrorism but at the same time detest taliban terrorism?

If you have been a constant nuisance for 60 years blowing up randomly and indiscriminately then anyone would do the same. Its a blessing that Israel is not ruled by Saddam or Hitler of today who would not mind devising a final solution for Palestinean the nazi way. Instead the Israeli restraint has some what been legendary.

Israel can wipe out those PLO and other organisations in a few days. Indeed, their restraint must be commended. Very different from Russia or China.

bhai saheb??? Itne Pakistani aur Iranians Israel ko support karte hain??????

What is illegal here??

the same British mandate which created Israel also created a bunch monarchies to be ruled by arab despots. If you refuse the existence of Israel then you should also refuse the existence of UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. The land was annexed from Ottoman empire, and let not forget the Arab Hashmites were instrumental in driving out the ottoman by collaborating with the British in exchange of accepting a jewish homeland in an outback quarter of then Trans-Jordan. One should play fair on all sides. The Arabs have no problem keeping vast swatches of land under their own monarchies and making no use of it..but they all point to israel as a root of all problem. Israel has shown a remarkable restraint that it has not bombed arabs beyond existence but it could if it wants to.

Today there was a Palestinian set up/demo on campus against the occupation, both Palestinian/Arabs and Jewish students attended.

There are more than fifteen Arab states (some oil rich) and an Arab league, let them deal with the Palestinian issue, it is something they have to resolve. One double-standard the Arabs have is they only seek support for Palestinian issues (at leas the ones that care) and they're very vocal about it, not a word mentioned, a thought contemplated, about other occupied Muslim people and lands.

which university was it and how did it go?? Care to post some pics?

And a while ago we had bunch of pallys here saying how they commend the role of India and how it has been the most neutral country in Pal vs Israel affair..but have a lot of stomach pains if Pakistan were to extend a hand of friendship to Israel.

I know Palestians have suffered a lot. But don't compare anyone with the Nazis. In this era of media and technology, no one if if wants to can come anywhere close to cruelty of Nazis.

Somebozo is a bozo indeed.

Out of Arabs, Palestinians are one the communities with the highest numbers of PHD's.

If the Jews can continue banking on the holocaust for decades, the Palestinians can bank on the atrocities committed on them.

The reason I hate Israel is because the fascist state emulates entirely all of the tactics that the Nazis used on the Jews.

:tup: agreed

Both sides have created propaganda and regularly churn out some of the finest I have seen.

Who you believe depends on your personal views and dietary preferences.

Never fall for it. Always support your own interests. Don't chose between Israel and Palestine. Have the Palestinians ever spoken against us???
No body bothers who we support anyways so why not remain neutral.
israel is better than the palis so its better to support them

Bible is never accurate and Quran is accurate. And this is the logic of your arguement. Have you lived for 2000 years already????

Quran did not describe about any boundary of the kingdom unlike bible which is never accurate and gross exaggeration tot he reality same like the account of the global flood described in bible which never happened where as quran described only a regional flood.

Brought to you by Pallywood...

Perhaps the best way to understand how Pallywood was able to have such success at this juncture is to examine what happened on September 29, the day after Sharon visited the Temple Mount/Haram al Sharif. That day, news agencies reported violent clashes between Israeli troops and Palestinians enraged by Sharon’s visit. AP published a photograph of a young man, bloodied and kneeling in front of an angry Israeli brandishing a baton.

Now it doesn’t take an insider to know that something is wrong here. There are no gas stations anywhere near the Temple Mount, so the location is clearly mistaken. But the mistakes far exceed mere location, and a closer look suggests that the Israeli soldier seems to be yelling at people beyond the wounded man. The man wounded in the picture is not a Palestinian, but an American Jew, a seminary student, who was dragged from his car by an angry mob of Palestinians and almost beaten and stabbed to death. (It took him months in the hospital to recover.) Read Tuvya Grossman’s personal account here. The Israeli is then not beating the boy, but protecting him from the mob, which is the object of his anger and attention. Among other papers, the New York Times, without checking any of these facts, ran the picture with the caption.

It took the NYT 4 days to acknowledge the error identifying the victim as “Tuvya Grossman of Chicago” and a week to do a story on the beating. But by then the damage had been done. Not only was the PCP firmly set in place, but also the picture had become an emblem of Palestinian victimization. Despite this subsequent retraction, therefore, as in the case of the poison accusations of 1983, Palestinian and Arab media and their PCP2 supporters have continued to use the picture as part of their Palestinian victim narrative. To this day, Tuvya Grossman’s picture adorns a poster calling on everyone in the world to boycott Coca Cola in order to stop Israelis from killing Palestinians like this man.

Palestinians had no choice. If they hadn't supported Saddam in conflict with Iran, the Arabs would have shunned them. They needed outside support for their struggle.
They supported Saddam against Kuwait because many Palestinians lived in Kuwait. They thought Saddam would capture Kuwait and would do the same to Palestinians what Jordan did. However, Uncle Sam kicked Saddam out and the Kuwaiti ruler kicked Palestinians out. Palestinians miscalculated. It happens. It cost them dear and damaged their PR very very badly.

Perhaps some of the most important threads ever. Propaganda has always been there. On both sides.

Not only did the Palestinians support Saddam during the Iraq-Iran War, they also supported him during the Gulf War where he invaded Kuwait for no particular reason! Hamas are a bunch of losers.

I don't know, perhaps they have identity issues? Perhaps someone can help them with that issue? This habit of the Arab and the Persian leadership exploiting the Palestinian issue for political purposes is ultimately doing more harm than good.

This was revealed to you buy???
option 1: Hamas
option 2: Israel
option 3: Arafat
option 4: you're crazy.

Hamas was created with the help of Israel during 80's to create an opposition for Yaseer Arafat. Believe me I still wonder whether the main leaders of hamas are in payroll of Israel and the Zionists to keep division among palestanians and to facilitate the Israel's illegal occupation.

Palestanians supported Saddam as Saddam used to provide financial support to them and Iraq was the biggest military power of middle east at that time with 1 million strong republican army.

If Saddam would not make the blunder in Kuwait... history and reality of middle east would be much different then today.

which university was it and how did it go?? Care to post some pics?

And a while ago we had bunch of pallys here saying how they commend the role of India and how it has been the most neutral country in Pal vs Israel affair..but have a lot of stomach pains if Pakistan were to extend a hand of friendship to Israel.

I didn't take any pics as I was urgently on my way to a meeting, however I did think about it. As for which University it was, I don't know if I want to disclose that for privacy sake. Hope you understand. If they demo tomorrow I'll take pictures and videos for sure and share them with you. The demonstration was peaceful quiet and non-invasive. I was surprised to see some Jewish students I see from time to time on campus attend the demo.

Sex with corpses??????
Are you sure of what you're writing??
Sounds outrageous to me.
Arab does not equal Muslims..countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and even Iran and Pakistan accomplished a lot in last 100 years . But now that Hosni Mubarak is out, some proud Egyptian accomplishments are allowing sex with corpses and sending women back to stone age.

The lies propoganda by jahil mullahs are turning us into an incompetent bunch which only seeks to blame others for our own failure..if we are so smart to know that "joos" are responsible for all this carnage then why aren't we taking actions against it??
For the non-urdu speakers, the last item in the image below mentions "Jewish lobby" as one of the culprits of electricity shortages in Pakistan?

ArtJgSrCMAAC70L.jpg:large

Brother, please don't bring Kashmir into this discussion.
Look, If countries like UAE, Qatar and KSA haven't accomplished anything in the last 10 years, what other Muslim countries have accomplihed? What has Pakistan accomplished in the last 5000 years? oh it was part of India and Arab empires. I forgot how you are a completely and entirely failed state. You work in KSA coz you didn't find a job in your own country. Enough is enough. Arabs fought Israel 7 times and sacrified their lives and lands trying to get Palestine back. But where were you at the time? Afraid of west, right, wetting your pants, right?
The most pathetic and despicable thing I have ever heard is some Pakistanis whining over sending 16 pilots to fight Israel who shot down 10 jets, a Muslim country with 80 million population sends only 16 pilots to defend Alaqssa! good for you. Even USSR, NK, and Cuba sent hundreds of soldiers. Go liberate Kashmir before talking about your bosses incompetence! you live in KSA, either you love it or leave it!:angry:

Sex with corpses??????
Are you sure of what you're writing??
Sounds outrageous to me.

Yup Egypt has passed a law that allows men to do sex with their dead wife one last time befre she's shipped to the grave

This story is very touchin. Poor guy.
Brought to you by Pallywood...

Perhaps the best way to understand how Pallywood was able to have such success at this juncture is to examine what happened on September 29, the day after Sharon visited the Temple Mount/Haram al Sharif. That day, news agencies reported violent clashes between Israeli troops and Palestinians enraged by Sharon’s visit. AP published a photograph of a young man, bloodied and kneeling in front of an angry Israeli brandishing a baton.

Now it doesn’t take an insider to know that something is wrong here. There are no gas stations anywhere near the Temple Mount, so the location is clearly mistaken. But the mistakes far exceed mere location, and a closer look suggests that the Israeli soldier seems to be yelling at people beyond the wounded man. The man wounded in the picture is not a Palestinian, but an American Jew, a seminary student, who was dragged from his car by an angry mob of Palestinians and almost beaten and stabbed to death. (It took him months in the hospital to recover.) Read Tuvya Grossman’s personal account here. The Israeli is then not beating the boy, but protecting him from the mob, which is the object of his anger and attention. Among other papers, the New York Times, without checking any of these facts, ran the picture with the caption.

It took the NYT 4 days to acknowledge the error identifying the victim as “Tuvya Grossman of Chicago” and a week to do a story on the beating. But by then the damage had been done. Not only was the PCP firmly set in place, but also the picture had become an emblem of Palestinian victimization. Despite this subsequent retraction, therefore, as in the case of the poison accusations of 1983, Palestinian and Arab media and their PCP2 supporters have continued to use the picture as part of their Palestinian victim narrative. To this day, Tuvya Grossman’s picture adorns a poster calling on everyone in the world to boycott Coca Cola in order to stop Israelis from killing Palestinians like this man.

I cannot believe it. Any credible link???
Yup Egypt has passed a law that allows men to do sex with their dead wife one last time befre she's shipped to the grave

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom