What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Keep strong Palestinians, israel's occupation has made a normal life for you impossible

You need to make a normal life for israel impossible...

None of us are facing what you are facing on a daily basis for the last 50+ years, Keep strong and keep at israel

Pity you didnt have these balls when the germans spit roasted 6 million of you

Be quiet buffet-dodger.

We'll send your 'pallys' to hell, express delivery.

A nuclear power that wasted all its cash on military and doesn't have enough to save the country from failure.

Your neighbour...you know, the democratic state called India, are doing substantially better than you. :)
you just worry about yourselves, and still remember, we are a nuclear power, oh and your daddy USA couldn't do shit about it

The Palestinians need better missiles and arms to keep the jews on their toes,,

Hezbollah atleast have an effective detterant, israel knows at a minimum its nation will go on hold if a war breaks out with Hezbollah, but with Gaza it knows that all it will face is unguided rockets

Its easy to act big when all you are facing is the miniscule threat that gaza poses

They need better weapons

You desert dwellers in your dresses haven't ever had a proper war.

We'd annihilate you in minutes :lol:

Do you even know how to fly those planes? :lol:

Stick to eating Lizards mate, we'll take care of putting Pallys in body bags.

That tiny spot of yours will sink within a blink of an eye.

You're a nuclear power:? so what?

You have no actual power. Have you achieved anything? where is your impact in the world? you're a nothing country.

Our ally India looms large over you and can bitch slap you at any time with bigger and better nuclear weapons.

Don't forget, we can hit Karachi whilst chilling on the TA beach and leave Arrow to deal with anything you skirt-wearers can hurl over.

Go watch some cricket and keep your trap shut.

Using a duplicate ID isn't wise, not your finest hour is it??

Be gone.

Is it smart to link to an article which says that there is no sign of a food crisis in Gaza?

Your deflection made no sense, we were speaking of a humanitarian crisis and Israel exercising control over even food is just one aspect of it.

The Palestinians need better missiles and arms to keep the jews on their toes,,

Hezbollah atleast have an effective detterant, israel knows at a minimum its nation will go on hold if a war breaks out with Hezbollah, but with Gaza it knows that all it will face is unguided rockets

Its easy to act big when all you are facing is the miniscule threat that gaza poses

They need better weapons

They do have better ones they just didn't use them, all the weapons used were only short range Palestinian made rockets.

Pallys should look from some guided missiles that strikes and punish.

They probably have a few, but where would they get them? Libya doesn't have any, none in Africa do, Egypt doesn't have any, only Iran can get some through but they won't risk getting their technology captured. Palestinians do produce their own 200mm rockets I'm not sure if they're working on guidance systems but they definitely realize they need guidance and won't be surprised of they already do. :)

I state
1. What the geneva convention says
2. Noon is thaking this option.
Both are easly verifyable to be the truth.

You obviously live a miserable life, and apparently based on the political (non)progress
in the Middle East will continue to do so for a substantial time.

What are you speaking of here? I responded to you on the other thread lets continue that conversation, later today I will respond as well.

Last edited:
That's a Israeli news channel PIJ never posted such a picture
I can't post a link because I didn't reach my posting quota as of yet, but here is a screen capture.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I know which website you're speaking of and it's not their website, I checked all links but didn't see such a thing. Anyways, it's not important at all and is irrelevant.

Islamic Jihad has their own official website, that is not theirs.

What's important is the skirmish has ended.

I hope things get settled down. Groups in Gaza should use their minds for a minute. If Israel valuates the cease fire, they get to show that to the world to embarrass her as other countries do if their sovereignty was violated. As the last thing Gaza needs is an another war. The most who will suffer are ordinary Palestinian people.

The arms in Gaza should only be used against any potential Israeli invasion or repeated violations. Israel didn't get out of Gaza to return to it, so there should be no worries in this regard.

I hope things get settled down. Groups in Gaza should use their minds for a minute. If Israel valuates the cease fire, they get to show that to the world to embarrass her as other countries do if their sovereignty was violated. As the last thing Gaza needs is an another war. The most who will suffer are ordinary Palestinian people.

The arms in Gaza should only be used against any potential Israeli invasion or repeated violations. Israel didn't get out of Gaza to return to it, so there should be no worries in this regard.

It has settled down and the resistance in Palestine respects the cease fire but had to respond this time to repeated Israeli violations. Thankfully nobody got hurt in this process and it didn't escalate any further than this. The Israelis got the message that they need to end their repeated violations of the cease fire and it seems Israel is being less aggressive right now around Gaza and in the West Bank. So, Operation 'Breaking the Silence' has succeeded thankfully. Now, all we need is that hopefully the agreements made in the cease fire back in 2012 will be implemented as was guaranteed and was supposed to happen.

It has settled down and the resistance in Palestine respects the cease fire but had to respond this time to repeated Israeli violations. Thankfully nobody got hurt in this process and it didn't escalate any further than this. The Israelis got the message that they need to end their repeated violations of the cease fire and it seems Israel is being less aggressive right now around Gaza and in the West Bank. So, Operation 'Breaking the Silence' has succeeded thankfully. Now, all we need is that hopefully the agreements made in the cease fire back in 2012 will be implemented as was guaranteed and was supposed to happen.
That's good to hear.

Report: 4 Palestinians injured in West Bank clashes, 1 in serious condition(Now in stable condition).

Israeli soldiers 'shoot, critically injure' Palestinian teen | Maan News Agency

Report: Israeli settlers destroy 30 olive trees in West Bank

Settlers uproot 30 trees near Yatta | Maan News Agency

Thousands protest Israel in Jordan over killing - Israel News, Ynetnews

Some 2,000 protesters have demonstrated in front of the Israeli Embassy in Jordan over the killing of Jordanian Judge Raed Zueter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom