What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

If I'm comprehending properly I think Israeli news in Hebrew is confirming all that I reported.

-3 year old Palestinian child dies after being unable to cross into Egypt to treat the child's medical condition.

-Sonic booms reported over eastern Gaza just now.

-Israel deploys Iron Dome in Ashdod and Beer Sheva(maybe a signal that will escalate significantly tonight)
Just perfect, since no one is killed in Israeli attacks they now blame Israel for random deaths.

Now matter that there is no any Israeli between Gaza and Egypt, no matter that infant mortality in Gaza is actually LOWER than in Egypt and 2 times LOWER than average worldwide.

Just perfect, since no one is killed in Israeli attacks they now blame Israel for random deaths.

Now matter that there is no any Israeli between Gaza and Egypt, no matter that infant mortality in Gaza is actually LOWER than in Egypt and 2 times LOWER than average worldwide.

We're blaming the siege which has nothing to do with infant mortality rate.

-Israel just launched several raids on Gaza.

IAF strikes Gaza terror targets in response to evening rocket fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

What was hit:

1. PFLP military camp/base in southern Gaza
2. Attack near Gaza coast(nobody knows why they did that, seems like an error.)
3. Hamas military base in Gaza
4. Hamas military base in southern Gaza
5. Underground rocket launcher in Southeastern Gaza

No casualties reported as of yet.

This may prompt the military wing of Hamas to act who knows yet.

Last edited:
What the!!!??? No way!!?

Report: Saudi Arabia says will take action on behalf of Gaza

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani

Why am I seeing this all over Arabic news??

I am guessing he has a very advanced proxy or dynamic ip address, so IP ban won't accomplish anything.

You're right, guess it wouldn't hurt, he only hurts his people's reputation. :lol:

Correct.

The Tehranians will not get rid of me. It is impossible.

Just like Israel will always defeat her enemies, I will always defeat the rafidis and their allies on here.

How much does Israel pay you weekly?

I spent a 100 shekels eating shawarma in one week, true story.

Before Iran commies were the main sponsors of Palestinian terrorism. Then commies gone and Iran replaced them.
Hhhhhh the biggest joke ever without the soviets Israel wouldn't be exist America did not vote for Israel because they didn't want to lose Arabs and the British didn't want to vote because of their interests
Israel exist today because of the soviet vote

Hhhhhh the biggest joke ever without the soviets Israel wouldn't be exist America did not vote for Israel because they didn't want to lose Arabs and the British didn't want to vote because of their interests
Israel exist today because of the soviet vote
America did vote:

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Learn a bit. Now u are telling me that Soviets did not arm Arabs and Palestinians? :rofl:

We're blaming the siege which has nothing to do with infant mortality rate.
Wwhat Israel has do about the border between Gaza and Egypt? We dont control it at all. Stop blaming non existent "occupation", look at urself.

Last edited:
@500

Cursed Jewish liar, just several decades ago you Ashkenazis had some fear of God in you and now you come back and emulate nazi methods of propaganda. Shame on you.

The EU just released a report on Gaza stating Israel is largely responsible for the economic woes and humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

People have access to Internet these days, you think spreading BS Jewish lies will give the Jewish state a better future in the long term? It will only increase resentment against the Jewish state.

Even in Europe soccer fans showed solidarity with Gaza and the BDS movement is growing faster than ever.

And now you're denying there is even an occupation, what do you expect from Ashkenazis like you, you think propaganda, arrogance and misinformation will give you a better future, it's only going to turn the world against you, people are slowly realizing they've been fed government propaganda about the 'plight' of the Ashkenazi people.

Back
Top Bottom