What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

^^^

Can you stop making unnecessary posts and instigating flame wars here?

Mods where are you? @Aeronaut

^^^

Can you stop making unnecessary posts and instigating flame wars here?

Mods where are you? @Aeronaut

@Aeronaut could you make sure that you look into Hazzy's previous posts in which he tells people to "f*ck off" "go to hell" and calls people all the names under the sun.

This user keeps trying to get me banned yet he's more abusive than anyone.

Thanks.

-Gaza to run out of fuel for electricity on Saturday
-Nasser Salah Brigades fire four rockets at Negev, Sderot

@T-123456

You see nobody wants violence but I kind of agree with their actions right now, the deal in the cease fire was to loosen restrictions on Gaza but in the past 6 months it's gotten a lot worse, no fuel, electricity, clean water, no paychecks, no traveling, lack of medical supplies and electricity for hospitals, lack of nutrition, many lost jobs, so if you look at from their perspective they have nothing to lose right now and may want to direct attention to them to get Israel to abide by the deal made in 2012. It's not up to Egypt to open the border crossing, if Israel loosens restrictions and opens the border to allow humanitarian aid and good and supplies and end all hostilities then Hamas will prevent anybody from taking retaliation.

The air force's air defense command has called up a number of reservists, an army spokeswoman said Thursday evening.

The call-up comes shortly after the Israel Air Force struck seven terror targets in the southern Gaza Strip in response to two rockets fired earlier in the day.
Two rockets fired on Thursday morning by Palestinian terrorists in Gaza landed in open territory near Ashkelon and Ashdod, following several hours of tense quiet after Wednesday night's barrage of heavy fire.

Looks like Gaza is going to get properly spanked. About bloody time.

-Secular Palestinian Al Aqsa brigades claim responsibility for firing three 107mm rockets at 'Zakeem' military base

@Yamam

Those are to man iron dome systems, not for ground invasion.

Air force.

That's to drop some bombs.

Some of the reservists may be a bit 'off' with their aim, - out of practice....so apologies if we take out your electricity station by accident.....

-Gaza to run out of fuel for electricity on Saturday
-Nasser Salah Brigades fire four rockets at Negev, Sderot

@T-123456

You see nobody wants violence but I kind of agree with their actions right now, the deal in the cease fire was to loosen restrictions on Gaza but in the past 6 months it's gotten a lot worse, no fuel, electricity, clean water, no paychecks, no traveling, lack of medical supplies and electricity for hospitals, lack of nutrition, many lost jobs, so if you look at from their perspective they have nothing to lose right now and may want to direct attention to them to get Israel to abide by the deal made in 2012. It's not up to Egypt to open the border crossing, if Israel loosens restrictions and opens the border to allow humanitarian aid and good and supplies and end all hostilities then Hamas will prevent anybody from taking retaliation.
And why doesnt Egypt open the border maybe in the name of humanity?

Report: two Israeli soldiers killed in rocket attack

Gaza Professors Say Hamas Wants Attention, Not War - Middle East - News - Israel National News

You tell me bro, all we want is for the borders to be opened, Egypt doesn't control it because it's part of the camp David treaty and Israel controls it's population registry. It's not meant for transferring goods, the other seven borders of Israel/Gaza are meant for goods. I can't explain to you Arabs....

Because the 'palestinians' have been conducting 'operations' in Egypt and interfering in that country.

Egypt has now banned Hamas.

^^^

That's not true, this will explain it to you .... @T-123456

One sec bro....

I can't find the article but it's largely because Egypt wants to direct attention away from protests at home and since Hamas is ideologically MB they found it fits their narrative. Most of the problems come from Israel as Europe yesterday had said the economic troubles Israel is largely responsible for.

@Yamam today is Purim, no? When you celebrate the killing of Persians. Sorry we had to disturb it. :)

@Yamam today is Purim, no? When you celebrate the killing of Persians. Sorry we had to disturb it. :)

Is it today? my family are all away so had no one to remind me.

Haman was a shit, we gave him what for :)

Edit: actually it's on the 15th

---------

'palestinian' savage shows the 'palestinain' ideology

Because the 'palestinians' have been conducting 'operations' in Egypt and interfering in that country.

Egypt has now banned Hamas.
I dont care about Hamas,i only care about the innocent people.
If you had read my post,you should have seen that i meant:for humanitarian reasons.

I was not being serious about two Israeli soldiers being killed, I just wanted to see if @Yamam would go nuts. :lol:

On a serious note though:

-Israeli solider in serious condition after rocket hits Ashkelon(can't verify this right now).

I dont care about Hamas,i only care about the innocent people.
If you had read my post,you should have seen that i meant:for humanitarian reasons.
Egypt has had enough of them.

Every time they fire rockets at Israel and miscalculate, it's Egyptians that have to mediate and calm it down.

Then the 'palestinians' promise Egypt they'll keep to a ceasefire, but they always break it and make Egypt look foolish.

Back
Top Bottom