What's new

Palestinians back stabbed turkey over peace spring operation

asena_great

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

those whom were more Catholic than the Pope when it come to Palestine where are now where are martyrs of mavi marmara

hear the wise words of your forefather and LEARN that the Arabs are you enemies

Last edited:
tribute to turkish nationalist

2521387_810x458.jpg

kenan evren saved his country from chaos

enginalan.png

engin alan architecture of bring abdullah ocalan the leader of pkk to turkey

201806110223303461-osman-pasa-guneydogu-da.jpg

osman pamukoğlu national hero who killed half of pkk during his time in hakkari

osman10.jpg

osman pamukoğlu in a white uniform engin alan in front in green uniform

55ea6b83f018fbb8f87eb908.jpg

mahmut yeşil one of the finest MIT agent

uwwZCQBPJ4FZY7Ix-636626880780807048.jpg

abdullah çatlı most dreaded man in europe MIT agent

alparslan-turkes-vefatinin-22-yilinda-dualarla-aniliyor-a7e967.jpg

alparslan türkeş father of the nationalist movement

tribute to turkish nationalist

2521387_810x458.jpg

kenan evren saved his country from chaos

Kenan Evren had attempted to kill Alparslan Türkeş. He doesn't deserve tribute. A CIA branded traitor, but revered in USA as lapdog. Burn in hell Serbian scum!

wich palestinians backstabbed?

hamas or mahmud abbas fraction?

wich palestinians backstabbed?

hamas or mahmud abbas fraction?
You should listen to Türkeş first.

Arabs including Palestinians have always backstabbed us Turks in history. On the other side, Jewish never fired a bullet on us and were our best friend supporting and lobbying for us before AKP took over and that stupid "one minute".

Recently, Erdoğan seems to have understood these..but a little too late as usual.

Honestly backing the Arabs was probably the most stupidest thing Erdogan did in 2010s look at where it's gotten you Turkey you got a mess in Syria which you could have avoided but no anyways Arabs are free loaders as usual but someone said Jews were no problem well Jews are parasites as well and nation wreckers too

Last edited:
Honestly backing the Arabs was probably the most stupidest thing Erdogan did in 2010s look at where it's gotten you Turkey you got a mess in Syria which you could have avoided but no anyways Arabs are free leaders as usual but someone said Jews were no problem well Jews are parasites as well and nation wreckers too
"Jews are parasites as well"

Disagree.

I have met some Jewish in person in real life. They were all honest, reliable, hard working people. It does not make them bad just because they are non muslim.

"Jews are parasites as well"

Disagree.

I have met some Jewish in person in real life. They were all honest, reliable, hard working people. It does not make them bad just because they are non muslim.

Agree to disagree I find Jews in real life to be arrogant and my issue is politically the use of foreign governments like the US to drag everyone to their wars with Arabs as for the BALISTINAIANS They are lazy mofos who wanto slurp on aid money as usual

Palestine is like that ungrateful bratty child whom you've to put up with no matter what . Turkish members plz move along. Arafat been a staunch supporter of India but still we always arranged a red carpet welcome for him. @Hakikat ve Hikmet

those whom were more Catholic than the Pope when it come to Palestine where are now where are martyrs of mavi marmara

Lol using a video of a fascist to attack Arabs

Arabs including Palestinians have always backstabbed us Turks in history.

still this is no answer for my question I wanted to know who in particular was against us in this actual backstabbing and I did not wanted to get back a general statement! if you do not know than let it be.. maybe someone knows who did and what was annouced against us...

as for me it sounds like its not the hamas part of filistine that did annouce tgat because hamas is bad with the arab league and mahmoud abbas filistine is part of the arab league wich is extreemly anti turkish/turkic

while for now we could say hamas is hijacked by iranians wich also could result in discomfort and anti turkish announcments.. but if we put all together thats why I assume this statements has some higher possibilities to come from the arab league minion.. still this are just assumptions thats why I asked it here to clarify it...

a fascist to attack Arabs

stfu! he was no facist! he was a nationalist.. and there is a huge difference!

Arabs your Enemies... The good old racist ignorant piece of mind...
Well let's not waste our time to enumerate Turko-Arabic relations in the past 1000 years...
We may put some Racist in the closet...

Anyway... good luck in your endeavor...

still this is no answer for my question I wanted to know who in particular was against us in this actual backstabbing and I did not wanted to get back a general statement! if you do not know than let it be.. maybe someone knows who did and what was annouced against us...

as for me it sounds like its not the hamas part of filistine that did annouce tgat because hamas is bad with the arab league and mahmoud abbas filistine is part of the arab league wich is extreemly anti turkish/turkic

while for now we could say hamas is hijacked by iranians wich also could result in discomfort and anti turkish announcments.. but if we put all together thats why I assume this statements has some higher possibilities to come from the arab league minion.. still this are just assumptions thats why I asked it here to clarify it...

stfu! he was no facist! he was a nationalist.. and there is a huge difference!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

Yeah right

Honestly backing the Arabs was probably the most stupidest thing Erdogan did in 2010s look at where it's gotten you Turkey you got a mess in Syria which you could have avoided but no anyways Arabs are free loaders as usual but someone said Jews were no problem well Jews are parasites as well and nation wreckers too

Yes, but I think now Erdogan is on the right track with Syria.

Back
Top Bottom