What's new

Palestinians back stabbed turkey over peace spring operation

Actually it’s you who is spreading BS about the Arabs. We know the ottoman loss of the balkans have nothing to do with Arabs and all the massacres that happened to you is because you killed the Christian civilians by your bashi bazouk militias
I have already explained what i meant previously to the guy from tunisia you can go back and read it probably you will understand what i wanted to say and i see you use some terms like bashi bazouok you probably don’t know the whole story about them if you want to learn more ask me i will tell you everything you need to know
Actually to say that christians were killed and that’s why christians used this as justification to wipe out muslims in balkan is dangerous whitewashing because jews can say the same thing to justify their actions against palestinians (and golan heights) this kind of thinking can be misused by everyone because every nation at some point in their history suffered from someone/other nation/group does it mean that everyone can do a genocide against specific group and say that it was a revenge for something that happened 5+ centuries ago
I will tell you in short about bashi bozouk and similar “structures” since the 1700 onwards ottoman empire started declinig wars were lost and since the state was too big de facto there was a decentralization so many pashas who governed specific region in balkan became disloyal and wanted to rule independently but of course they knew their limits that sultan can send thousands of troops to end them so they adopted a new practice: DOUBLE TAXES one for the sultan and for them and you can quess the rest people didn’t had money so bashi bozouk indeed did various crimes but what is important to know is that bashi bozouk were under the control of the pashas not under istanbul in history this is written as ottoman oppression but actually the state wasn’t in position to dismantle them since they already lost big in wars against russia and other europeans so we are talking about uncontrollable paramilitary structures that did bad things but this is exclusively attributed to turks and we know the reason for it: complete demonization of turks
I hope now you and others can see from different angle and widen your view about ottoman history

Last edited:
I have already explained what i meant previously to the guy from tunisia you can go back and read it probably you will understand what i wanted to say and i see you use some terms like bashi bazouok you probably don’t know the whole story about them if you want to learn more ask me i will tell you everything you need to know
Actually to say that christians were killed and that’s why christians used this as justification to wipe out muslims in balkan is dangerous whitewashing because jews can say the same thing to justify their actions against palestinians (and golan heights) this kind of thinking can be misused by everyone because every nation at some point in their history suffered from someone/other nation/group does it mean that everyone can do a genocide against specific group and say that it was a revenge for something that happened 5+ centuries ago
I will tell you in short about bashi bozouk and similar “structures” since the 1700 onwards ottoman empire started declinig wars were lost and since the state was too big de facto there was a decentralization so many pashas who governed specific region in balkan became disloyal and wanted to rule independently but of course they knew their limits that sultan can send thousands of troops to end them so they adopted a new practice: DOUBLE TAXES one for the sultan and for them and you can quess the rest people didn’t had money so bashi bozouk indeed did various crimes but what is important to know is that bashi bozouk were under the control of the pashas not under istanbul in history this is written as ottoman oppression but actually the state wasn’t in position to dismantle them since they already lost big in wars against russia and other europeans so we are talking about uncontrollable paramilitary structures that did bad things but this is exclusively attributed to turks and we know the reason for it: complete demonization of turks
I hope now you and others can see from different angle and widen your view about ottoman history
I agree with you on the killing of Christians by ottoman troops doesn’t give justification to kills the Balkan Muslims but isn’t this the same justification used to kill the Christians in Anatolia?!

I agree with you on the killing of Christians by ottoman troops doesn’t give justification to kills the Balkan Muslims but isn’t this the same justification used to kill the Christians in Anatolia?!
Armenians were called the loyal ones greeks held high positions in ottoman empire also as someone from balkan who knows balkan history from christin balkan perception i will tell this also thanks to ottoman support greeks were able to influence local balkan slav population(they wanted to spread greek nationalism through the ecumenical church) so both armenians and greeks greatly benefited we didn’t kill them for fun there were indeed murders but it was russia and other europeans who tricked them during WW1 they promised monoethnic greek and armenian state please remember the fact that ottoman empire lost the war europeans if wanted to be fair they should’ve asked from turks guarantees(some articles in the new revised constitution) for christian local population but what happend they made the sevres map unfortunately not all greek and armenians but a majority of them wanted a ethnostate I cannot blame them they were encouraged by europeans but the ending was disastrous for the future greek/armenian relations and now we are here with the current situation that’s going to stay like this forever this is only explanation without speaking about atrocities committed on both sides of course they took the worse since they were defeated i will also say one thing do you know that after the end of ww1 armenians fought against russians in caucus also one important thing is that they invited turks to help(russia was previously their biggest backer during the ww1) can you tell me how can you ask assistance against someone who has allegedly “genocided” you against an enemy that was your yesterday’s best friend?? The logical answer is that armenians know exactly what happened so it was not hard for them to ask assistance from turks(an ethnic group with whom they had good relations before ww1 irredentism )

Last edited:
Palestinians and Israelis are killing each other again.

I hope they eat each other up for all I care.

Everybody get the popcorn and watch the fireworks. Let these two Turkish haters entertain us.

Armenians were called the loyal ones greeks held high positions in ottoman empire also as someone from balkan who knows balkan history from christin balkan perception i will tell this also thanks to ottoman support greeks were able to influence local balkan slav population(they wanted to spread greek nationalism through the ecumenical church) so both armenians and greeks greatly benefited we didn’t kill them for fun there were indeed murders but it was russia and other europeans who tricked them during WW1 they promised monoethnic greek and armenian state please remember the fact that ottoman empire lost the war europeans if wanted to be fair they should’ve asked from turks guarantees(some articles in the new revised constitution) for christian local population but what happend they made the sevres map unfortunately not all greek and armenians but a majority of them wanted a ethnostate I cannot blame them they were encouraged by europeans but the ending was disastrous for the future greek/armenian relations and now we are here with the current situation that’s going to stay like this forever this is only explanation without speaking about atrocities committed on both sides of course they took the worse since they were defeated i will also say one thing do you know that after the end of ww1 armenians fought against russians in caucus also one important thing is that they invited turks to help(russia was previously their biggest backer during the ww1) can you tell me how can you ask assistance against someone who has allegedly “genocided” you against an enemy that was your yesterday’s best friend?? The logical answer is that armenians know exactly what happened so it was not hard for them to ask assistance from turks(an ethnic group with whom they had good relations before ww1 irredentism )

When you write, create sections so it doesn't torture someone to read it

Palestinians and Israelis are killing each other again.

I hope they eat each other up for all I care.

Everybody get the popcorn and watch the fireworks. Let these two Turkish haters entertain us.
Palestinians and Jews need Turkification.

Back
Top Bottom