What's new

Featured Palestinian president praises Pakistan over its refusal to recognise Israel

to hell with this Palestinians and their kings.

I am with all out relations with Israel at least then we can talk with Israel tell them straights about what millions of Pakistanis think.

PMIK should talk with Israel, these palestianian or Arab leaders are useless and have zero worth.

just sometimes ago this idiot wa sin bed with Modi with no mention of Kashmir.

Allah will always answer the supplication of the oppressed even if the oppressed person is an unbeliever or sinner. Justice is a universal right for all people in Islam. People have the right to be protected in their lives, wealth, and freedom. If we fail to fulfill their rights, then we have surrendered our fate to their supplication.

Allah will support the just state even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not support the oppressive state even if it is led by believers.
Source: Majmū’ Fatāwá 28/63

It is your choice Either people are right who said accept isreal a oppersor and make your this life easy or Allah said in quran about opperssed . I belive in allah words in quran and it is 100% true.

I hope people here saw that Iraqi poster camelguy's comments about Pakistanis?

That is how many in the upper echelons of PLO think. They are children of the pan Arab Baathist ideologies of Hafez Assad, Saddam Hussein and Gamal Abdul Nasser. All non Arab ajmi are scum to them.

I hope people here saw that Iraqi poster camelguy's comments about Pakistanis?

That is how many in the upper echelons of PLO think.

So PA officials all think like a member on PDF who is trolling(everyone who knows them know this and find his posts funny)?

1605810415145.png

He may as well give the award to Netanyahu as well.

As for the topic, thanks.

We're talking about PA, not Saudi. Here, it's very old news by the way: https://www.dawn.com/news/1379781

So, PA recalled their own guy for attending rally in Pakistan? As far as I'm aware PA has ties with both India and Pakistan and they have economic ties with India as well. I'm not pro-PA myself, I am pro-Hamas. That being said, did PA stand against Kashmiri's or is neutral on the conflict? If you are expecting them to boycott India that is unrealistic as they are trying to gain support from all around the world to support a two state solution. PLO itself used to be wild and cunning group which pulled off many attacks around the world. It has since been dissolved, disarmed, and is reduced to PA which is civilian gov't in West Bank. I don't think they have anything against anyone but seek political support from everywhere.

They are a hindrance for us in sense they prevent Hamas and other Palestinian parties from moving against the Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank. But, they are not hindrance for anyone else around the world. As much as I dislike them, I'm not gonna allow people here to attack Palestinians out of hatred and using PA as cover. I've seen that from many people like other Arabs, Turks, Iranians, and now Pakistani's. It's hypocritical and I can bash them all in very bad ways but I am more well mannered and ethical than others.
View attachment 689482

He may as well give the award to Netanyahu as well.

As for the topic, thanks.

It's two agreements they signed, 20$ million economic agreement and 30$ funding for hospitals in West Bank.

nawaz-sharif-narendra-modi-meeting-very-much-possible-says-senior-pak-official.jpg

Is only motherfucken Palestinians bashed for any meetings with Indian officials/Indian state or what's the deal?

pmindiran-U20572770713AnC--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

rts14n4a-e1496926564640.jpg

Last edited:
So PA officials all think like a member on PDF who is trolling(everyone who knows them know this and find his posts funny)?
Only you find his posts funny. We find his posts offensive. Let me call Arabs sand niggers like he calls us inferior semi-Hindus and see if you find it funny. This ain't UAE where we will be good ol ajmis and listen to racist rants from Arabs.

Only you find his posts funny. We find his posts offensive. Let me call Arabs sand niggers like he calls us inferior semi-Hindus and see if you find it funny. This ain't UAE where we will be good ol ajmis and listen to racist rants from Arabs.

His regular posts are troll posts, the posts about Saddam and 'Arabization'. Those posts are fights he gets with members who also throw slurs at him. And he gets banned for them.

Ajam-Arab is thing in your head and you and other wannabe victims projecting your racism unto others. There is no such racist mentality in Arab world, we are most hospitable people in world. This is racist Turks, Iranians, and Pakistani's who bring up this ajam-Arab and mostly in political threads when they rant about wanting more control over the region.

Iranians are some of most racist people on forum and they never punished for it nor did anyone cry about them. Because it's okay to be racist against Arabs here. And even Iranians were racist against Turks, that's why Turks left and made their own forum. Because mods began banning Turks for responding to Iranian racism. You live in world where only people can be racist are white or Arab people which is ridiculous. There is racist or arrogant people in every culture who look down on others even from their own creed.

His regular posts are troll posts, the posts about Saddam and 'Arabization'. Those posts are fights he gets with members who also throw slurs at him. And he gets banned for them.

Ajam-Arab is thing in your head and you and other wannabe victims projecting your racism unto others. There is no such racist mentality in Arab world, we are most hospitable people in world. This is racist Turks, Iranians, and Pakistani's who bring up this ajam-Arab and mostly in political threads when they rant about wanting more control over the region.
Man I really don't give.

I don't have time for your rants. I'd play the victim about Arab racism if I really gave two hoots about them. I don't.

Keep your Iran Turkey Gulf Levantine rivalries on your own forums. Don't call us inferior semi Hindus and we're fine with you.

Man I really don't give.

I don't have time for your rants. I'd play the victim about Arab racism if I really gave two hoots about them. I don't.

Keep your Iran Turkey Gulf Levantine rivalries on your own forums. Don't call us inferior semi Hindus and we're fine with you.

You are the one ranting, I have no rivalries, I believe in establishing Islamic Caliphate in the ME. What you talking about 'your', it's one guy who got argument in with another who began insulting his country for on reason. And nevertheless I've told to Camel guy to stop on numerous occasions in the past including the recent one. His behavior is more related to Western upbringing. And even Pakistani's in US use these slurs as much as I dislike them.

I sympathise with Palestine and its people but not with its leaders.

These are the same leaders that gave Modi an award.

Hypocrites.

I sympathise with Palestine and its people but not with its leaders.

These are the same leaders that gave Modi an award.

Hypocrites.

Our Leader is Yahya Sinwar, not Mahmoud Abbas. Anyhow, did you call Edrogan and Rouhani hypocrites as well? Or your own leaders and country which have ties with India , too?

Iranians are some of most racist people on forum and they never punished for it nor did anyone cry about them. Because it's okay to be racist against Arabs here. And even Iranians were racist against Turks, that's why Turks left and made their own forum. Because mods began banning Turks for responding to Iranian racism. You live in world where only people can be racist are white or Arab people which is ridiculous. There is racist or arrogant people in every culture who look down on others even from their own creed.
Man I really don't give.

Gentlemen easy with racism. Let's make it a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom