What's new

Featured Palestinian president praises Pakistan over its refusal to recognise Israel

First of all Pakistan along with rest of countries that were influenced or controlled by British empire were the creation of British empire.
Jinnah/Ghandi were product of British empire who used locals to implement its interest. Jinnah had more ties with secret societies and its members then he did with Islam. He never set a foot inside a mosque let alone perform Hajj or ummrah. So lets not use Pakistan ka abu Jinnah as an example for moral values. Read my other post in which I have exposed Jinnah inside out.

A real muslim warrior is like Saladin not some ********* of British empire who piggybacked on their system to carry out gora's agenda (in reference to founding fathers of Pakistan) ....

There are a great many un-educated self acclaimed experts walking around these days. Those who can't tell their one end from the other. The same simpletons who'd cling to idiotic conspiracy theories to further their own agendas and/or warped understanding of the world. I have no problem with them delivering their rabid sermons, they receive little more than ridicule. Disrespect the man you don't have the mental capacity to understand, though, then a line has to be drawn around the ungrateful, illiterate, chumps.

we should recognized Israel, If Arab sates are recognizing silently and openly why we shouldn't?
T
There are a great many un-educated self acclaimed experts walking around these days. Those who can't tell their one end from the other. The same simpletons who'd cling to idiotic conspiracy theories to further their own agendas and/or warped understanding of the world. I have no problem with them delivering their rabid sermons, they receive little more than ridicule. Disrespect the man you don't have the mental capacity to understand, though, then a line has to be drawn around the ungrateful, illiterate, chumps.

Why is there censorship to discuss legitimacy of "founding fathers" of Pakistan who were British certified? Why do Pakistanis get butt hurt when someone question them? Whats so hard to understand that British empire created Pakistan/India/KSA etc and chose locals to represent their agenda?
How does one become a "founding father" by merely delivery speeches to audience who speak and understand a different language? Do you not think that even British approval Jinnah would be irrelevant?
Pakistan will do alot better if they can separate British imperial stinking corrupt system and come up with their own inform of a Pakistan version 2.0.
Btw, thanks for giving me a warning on something that is not even in your forum rules.

T

Why is there censorship to discuss legitimacy of "founding fathers" of Pakistan who were British certified? Why do Pakistanis get butt hurt when someone question them? Whats so hard to understand that British empire created Pakistan/India/KSA etc and chose locals to represent their agenda?
How does one become a "founding father" by merely delivery speeches to audience who speak and understand a different language? Do you not think that even British approval Jinnah would be irrelevant?
Pakistan will do alot better if they can separate British imperial stinking corrupt system and come up with their own inform of a Pakistan version 2.0.
Btw, thanks for giving me a warning on something that is not even in your forum rules.

Like I said, I have no problem with the ignorant shouting their rabid sermons anywhere. Pretty easy to pick their uneducated arguments apart. The problem with your post was the abuse directed towards the man. Consider yourself lucky with the warning, next time I'll throw you out.

Don't derail this thread any further. Open a new thread on the subject and tag me. Would gladly disassemble your claims against him.

I am sorry but isn't it true that up until a decade ago when India didnt have the relations they have now with Israel, Palestinians didnt even care about Pakistan.

For them Pakistanis were third word poor people living in slums working as labourers in middle east.

I wonder why change in stance?

View attachment 689194

Modi was given highest civilian award by Palestine.

Yet people on this forum are willing to sacrifice state of Pakistan.

@Indus Pakistan @Myth_buster_1
We cannot blame whole nation due to coward and incompetent leadership. Palestine nation comprises of oppressed and enslaved Muslims, it is the duty of every free Muslim nation to take stand for these oppressed Muslims.

Israel was illegally created by the Western nations by displacing the Palestine people from their land. Pakistan will not recognize its legitimacy

We cannot blame whole nation due to coward and incompetent leadership. Palestine nation comprises of oppressed and enslaved Muslims, it is the duty of every free Muslim nation to take stand for these oppressed Muslims.

Israel was illegally created by the Western nations by displacing the Palestine people from their land. Pakistan will not recognize its legitimacy
And why not the Arab nations backing up these oppressed Palestinians peoples???

We are not the ( THAIKEDAR) of their problem than why these Arab nations backing us on Kashmir issue?

We are not the ( THAIKEDAR) of their problem than why these Arab nations backing us on Kashmir issue?
Again same reason. The leaders of these Arab nations wanted to save their status as rulers. Most of the Arab people have soft corner for oppressed Muslims of the world.
Maybe you are just coming out of a hibernation but I have already been flooding PDF threads with slanderous points against your founding abu of Pakistan.
I would love to debate with you on threads that I have already created.
@Myth_buster_1

Pakistan was a dream land carved by many Muslim thinkers, scholars and leaders of sub-continent. If you deny their efforts and struggle to make the dream come true, then you are challenging the very existence of "your" country - Pakistan. They were the one who mobilized the Muslims of the subcontinent to demand Pakistan from British Raj.

Your assertions give me an impression that you are inventing Pakistani version of "RSS". Living in US does not mean you must forget the very root of your motherland.

After the WWII, British Raj was consolidating its forces and finding ways to defuse tensions in its colonial empire. They were forced to give up these colonies. The Muslim leaders under the leadership of Qauid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah forced them to provide independent state carved from Indian subcontinent, in the end he and Muslim league leadership succeeded and Pakistan got independence in 14 August 1947.

Last edited:
We don't have a "difference of opinions" but the "difference of principles".
  • You believe in selling everything, even your motherland for money and visas, we don't.
  • You believe in insulting Palestinian victims, we don't.
  • You believe in abusing father of your Nation, we don't.
  • You believe in earning a happy life sacrificing everything else, we don't.
سب سے گھاٹے میں وہ ہے جو آخرت کے بدلے دنیا ہی سے خوش ہو گیا. مولا علی عليه السلام
(The biggest loser is the one who for the sake of Duniya sold his Aakhrat and is happy with this trade - Mola Ali Elih-e-Salaam)

May Allah give you Hidayat.

I read your posts and I must say, all of them were excellent. However, here is the thing. You are wasting your time on a person who doesnt believe in any kind of principle whatsoever. He is not alone, there are many like him in different communities, groups and online forums like this one.

The things is they've accepted and happy to live their lives as second degree citizens of the countries they immigrated to (for whatever reason(s)) and believe theres nothing wrong in it and those who are fighting for their land or rights should abandon their land and walk away to give up on the conflict, for the sake of regional piece. These kids haven't seen those times when 911 happened and how many Pakistan's and Muslims had to return to their homeland. They were lucky enough to have a country/place to go back. What if same or worse happens again (God forbid), then where Kashmiri's or Palestinian's will go back? Because he wants them to surrender their land to Israel and Indian? They haven't leaned anything from Rohingya Muslims crisis.

More to the point, I wouldn't be amazed if these clowns will look in the other direction even over the cartoons of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the name of giving up to a conflict to ensure the peace remain intact in France and other western countries, because they can never understand Muslims sentiments, respect and love for Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Simply put, these keyboard warriors have no principle to stand by with, because they're haven't seen hardships in their lives. A buffoon sitting behind his macbook will never/can understand what Palestinian's and Kashmiri's are fighting for.

Last but not the least, those who are playing devil's advocate needs to understand that Jews can never be friends with Muslims, never (this is our religion and Prophet Muhammad PBUH told us years ago).

Last edited:

Because no matter what, Pakistanis generally will always be third class in their eyes. It is largely cultural due to their common belief system.

Pakistanis share a common religion with them hence their preference for Palestinians. Reverse the roles, imagine if Palestine was a majority and Israelis were being annexed, you'd think Pakistanis would cry foul for Jews and sympathise with them as Kashmiris ?? I don't think so.

I am sorry but isn't it true that up until a decade ago when India didnt have the relations they have now with Israel, Palestinians didnt even care about Pakistan.

For them Pakistanis were third word poor people living in slums working as labourers in middle east.

I wonder why change in stance?

View attachment 689194

Modi was given highest civilian award by Palestine.

Yet people on this forum are willing to sacrifice state of Pakistan.

@Indus Pakistan @Myth_buster_1

Such awards are offered by a person (or a political party). Palestinians did not give this reward. Don't insult a Nation for the crimes of a person, albite he was representing them at that time.

Likewise, this award to Narendra Modi after annexing Kashmir is given by one person, not by the people of UAE.

View attachment 689277
I read your posts and I must say, all of them were excellent. However, here is the thing. You are wasting your time on a person who doesnt believe in any kind of principle whatsoever. He is not alone, there are many like him in different communities, groups and online forums like this one.

The things is they've accepted and happy to live their lives as second degree citizens of the countries they immigrated to (for whatever reason(s)) and believe theres nothing wrong in it and those who are fighting for their land or rights should abandon their land and walk away to give up on the conflict, for the sake of regional piece. These kids haven't seen those times when 911 happened and how many Pakistan's and Muslims had to return to their homeland. They were lucky enough to have a country/place to go back. What if same or worse happens again (God forbid), then where Kashmiri's or Palestinian's will go back? Because he wants them to surrender their land to Israel and Indian? They haven't leaned anything from Rohingya Muslims crisis.

More to the point, I wouldn't be amazed if these clowns will look in the other direction even over the cartoons of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the name of giving up to a conflict to ensure the peace remain intact in France and other western countries, because they can never understand Muslims sentiments, respect and love for Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Simply put, these keyboard warriors have no principle to stand by with, because they're haven't seen hardships in their lives. A buffoon sitting behind his macbook will never/can understand what Palestinian's and Kashmiri's are fighting for.

Last but not the least, those who are playing devil's advocate needs to understand that Jews can never be friends with Muslims, never (this is our religion and Prophet Muhammad PBUH told us years ago).

Hidayat if from Allah. We can try to do what's right, although we may fail every time. Hidayat is from Allah always.

Last edited:
Maybe you are just coming out of a hibernation........

Mostly because I don't have the time nor the care to read through every useless post. Only answered you this time because you accused me of censorship. Regardless, tag me there and you will be answered. Post another post on the subject here and there will be no further discussion.

soon after praising Pakistan, he announced his upcoming visits to India, Iran, Afghnistan, BD, UAE and Saudia.

Palestinian president praises Pakistan over its refusal to recognise Israel

November 17, 2020 at 2:13 pm | Published in: Asia & Americas, Bahrain, Israel, Middle East, News, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, UAE, US
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan speaks during the 74th Session of the General Assembly at UN Headquarters in New York on September 27, 2019. - India is planning a bloodbath in Kashmir, Khan told the UNGeneral Assembly. The Indian-controlled part of the disputed territory has been under lockdown since New Delhi scrapped its semi-autonomous status in early August, and Khan said armed forces there would turn on the population after the curfew was lifted. There are 900,000 troops there, they haven't come to, as Narendra Modi says -- for the prosperity of Kashmir... These 900,000 troops, what are they going to do? When they come out? There will be a bloodbath, he said. (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP) (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images)'t come to, as Narendra Modi says -- for the prosperity of Kashmir... These 900,000 troops, what are they going to do? When they come out? There will be a bloodbath, he said. (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP) (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images)

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan speaks during the 74th Session of the General Assembly at UN Headquarters in New York on 27 September 2019. [TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images]

November 17, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has praised Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and his country's "consistent and supportive stances" with regards the Palestinian cause and refusal to recognise Israel.

In a telegram sent to the prime minister, Abbas said: "We followed with great interest and gratitude your last TV meeting, and your honorable and original statements about the official Pakistani positions that are firm and supportive of the just Palestinian cause."

"This matter is not new to the brotherly Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the leadership, government, people and history," he said, adding that Pakistan is "a source of pride" for every Palestinian in the world.

"We highly appreciate your adherence to your position in support of the Palestinian people to obtain their legitimate rights, despite the pressures that you are subjected to, which confirms your courage, originality and the strength of your resolve, and your commitment to support the causes of people demanding justice."

The Palestinian president's comments come days after Khan's revelation that Islamabad is under growing pressure from friendly countries to recognise Israel. However he reiterated Pakistan's position that it will not do so without a fair settlement for the Palestinians.

Although Khan told local media that "Israel's deep influence in the US" was behind the pressure, he was asked if Muslim countries were also urging the move, to which Khan responded: "There are things we cannot say. We have good relations with them." It is likely that such pressure has come from Gulf states which Pakistan relies on for both oil and financial support who have normalised ties with Israel not excluding Saudi Arabia which has established overt and covert ties with Tel Aviv over the years.

We remember your Support for Pakistan and Kashmir.

View attachment 688943

20 NOVEMBER 2020
125970536_10158485017715528_6959769265464438839_n.jpg

SOURCE

PAKISTAN
hqdefault (1).jpg

Several years ago the old sick man, Mahmoud Abbas withdrew his ambassador to Pakistan because the Palestinian ambassador attended a rally for Kashmir which was organised by Hafiz Saeed in Rawalpindi. India warned Abbas of such provocation and Abbas acted quickly. Palestinian authority does not care about Pakistan or Kashmir. Many Palestinians do not even know anything about Pakistan.

Hidayat if from Allah. We can try to do what's right, although we may fail every time. Hidayat is from Allah always.

Indeed bro, and at least after trying we wouldnt be hanging our heads in shame on judgment day, because we tried whatever we can in our power - stay blessed ...

Last edited:
Problem is not with poor Palestinians or the cause, issue is with Haram Kkhor leaders of Muslim countries, who support and worship Anti Muslim / Islam Countries/Leaders and then cry.

No, Problem is with Pakistan, whole nation is totally Idiot..
They are supporting Arab Badus, while Badus supporting Pakistan enemies..

Back
Top Bottom