What's new

Featured Palestinian president praises Pakistan over its refusal to recognise Israel

Can you say the same for little kids in your family who are too weak to feed themselves, wash, wear or shower? Allah has created levels. You are lucky you didn't born to a Palestinian family living in captivity. Like everyone else, you didn't choose the post-code and parents where you should born... and you may well have born to a Palestinian or Kashmiri family and got raised with death dancing all around. Fear Allah and thank if you can that you are not part of the test Palestinians and Kashmiris are currently going through.

This is not just a test of Palestinians or Kashmiris but your and mine as well. It is just that Palestinians and Kashmiris are suffering their hardship now - and people who are silent on their suffering will suffer later. Everyone dies. Everyone is answerable including you - and I.

May Allah forgive us all and help us help the ones in need. Aamin.
Similarly that should not only apply to Palestinians or Kashmiris, but every other group (regardless of their faith) who is suffering.

Ameen
I am sorry but isn't it true that up until a decade ago when India didnt have the relations they have now with Israel, Palestinians didnt even care about Pakistan.

For them Pakistanis were third word poor people living in slums working as labourers in middle east.

I wonder why change in stance?

View attachment 689194

Modi was given highest civilian award by Palestine.

Yet people on this forum are willing to sacrifice state of Pakistan.

@Indus Pakistan @Myth_buster_1
Change in stance probably due to just finding out their official position. Plus India has always had strong relations with Israel, a lot more than a decade. Generally Palestinians don't care about Pakistan nor their stance on their existence. They yearn for that recognition from the West and the Arab nations.

Change in stance probably due to just finding out their official position. Plus India has always had strong relations with Israel, a lot more than a decade. Generally Palestinians don't care about Pakistan nor their stance on their existence. They yearn for that recognition from the West and the Arab nations.

True, but is it also not a reality check for Pakistan, that every country looks after her national interest. Should Pakistanis not be more pragmatic when it comes to international relationships , rather than just using blanket cover for entire Muslim ummah.

I am sorry but isn't it true that up until a decade ago when India didnt have the relations they have now with Israel, Palestinians didnt even care about Pakistan.

For them Pakistanis were third word poor people living in slums working as labourers in middle east.

I wonder why change in stance?

View attachment 689194

Modi was given highest civilian award by Palestine.

Yet people on this forum are willing to sacrifice state of Pakistan.

@Indus Pakistan @Myth_buster_1

@Itachi I was talking about reciprocity in the other thread. Now in that context, read the quoted post above.

This is a nation we supported militarily in the past. Despite that, they have been forever neutral on Kashmir issue and maybe that too can be forgiven. But openly siding with India, recalling ambassador and awarding Modi the highest civilian honor, that's quite something isn't it?

Post from other thread:

Btw, you need to understand there are two bases in Palestine, one led by Hamas and one led by the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank. The Hamas led base supports military resistance and is opposed to the PA's security cooperation with Israel, among other things. The PA led base is traditional style gov't which cooperate with Israel, US, EU, and Arab gov'ts. Hamas led one has no relations with Israel, US, EU, or most Arab gov'ts. Most of you guys on this forum take your perspective on Palestine from the PA led base and you guys really think we consider this Mahmoud Abbas guy to be our 'President'. Almost all of us despise him and his PA led gov't got voted out of power in 2006 when they lost elections to Hamas.

Hamas was supposed to lead the Palestinian gov't then and have their guy be the President, but US, Israel, EU , PA and some Arab gov'ts rejected the results of the election and didn't allow for a transition of power. So instead of ruling both West Bank and Gaza, Hamas got stuck in Gaza and Israel implemented a blockade on it ever since the elections. You should follow Hamas's positions and not the PA since it is an illegitimate gov't. It refused to allow any other Palestinian parties a role in the gov't and that's why Hamas made its own gov't in Gaza. You should follow Shehab News Agency on Facebook for the other angle of the Palestinian base. Since I can tell that you guys here take our 'President' more seriously than we do.

Our 'President's' term ended 12 years ago. But, his gov't and international community refused to allow Hamas officials to assume power in the gov't after they won elections. Nothing can be done about that as the Israeli military is the only military power in the West Bank and PA security forces cooperates with them to arrest Hamas activists and officials.

Hamas does not official ties with India or Pakistan, but they did speak about Pakistan on numerous occasions:

1.) To congratulate Pakistan PM:

2.) Speaking of Pakistani poet 'Iqbal':

3.) Condolences to leader of Islamic movement in Pakistan:

Pakistan has no ties with Hamas though, Pakistan has diplomatic ties with the Palestinian Authority(led by Abbas).
Mate enough is enough, stop being so soft.

This maggot recalled his Ambassador to Pakistan to please India. They even opposed Kosovo's independence to please their "friend" Serbia. There is no hope for the Arab world. They can't tell friends from enemies. These are the same people who allied with the British to bring down the Ottomans.

Ironically, Pakistan has ties with the Palestinian Authority rather than Hamas. And the Palestinian President intention was to thank India for voting in favor of a UN resolution on Palestinian statehood. Pakistan position on Palestine makes sense considering their position on Kashmir and wish to be consistent on those issues. But, more importantly Pakistani people as of now are not in favor of relations with Israel.

So it is politics in this world of politics, but don't use that for blanket statement against Arabs or to bring up Ottomans like they were God sent people. You have unrealistic view of Turks/Iranians as God-like peoples and refuse to call them out on anything but anything small with Arabs and there is huge fuss. Turkey and Iran can have ties with India though.

Anyhow, I'm very advent follower of current events but doesn't mean I let them influence my ideology or allegiance to the Lord. Pakistani's and all good Muslims are my brothers and sisters and those of that know that we seek a better Muslim world know to have patience for that and our hearts are connected , and politics is not going to stunt that drive for me. And I'm sure for others.

Last edited:
@Itachi I was talking about reciprocity in the other thread. Now in that context, read the quoted post above.

This is a nation we supported militarily in the past. Despite that, they have been forever neutral on Kashmir issue and maybe that too can be forgiven. But openly siding with India, recalling ambassador and awarding Modi the highest civilian honor, that's quite something isn't it?

I don't care and neither should you what randoms on this forum talk about.

Sellout Arab leaders are a well known phenomenon. Sellout Pakistanis are also well known. I and others around the world will continue to stand for Palestinian rights, with or without reciprocity.

Their soldiers get trained at PMA and in the past a few of them were trained to be fighter pilots in the late 1980s. Military training has been given to them free of charge, yet their government I think wants to have more relations with the Indian government.

Their soldiers get trained at PMA and in the past a few of them were trained to be fighter pilots in the late 1980s. Military training has been given to them free of charge, yet their government I think wants to have more relations with the Indian government.

Palestinians have fighter pilots? Since when? Lol.

Also we have no official military, the PA has lightly armed security forces, that's all. Our paramilitary forces are based in Gaza and Pakistan certainly does not train or arm them.

Would you or your family live in poverty because of my actions? Would you and your family like to get bombed because of my action? Would you and your family get your house invaded because of my actions?
Why is that Pakistan is against Israel but Palestine state is in bed with India?
We make it seem about the Palestinians to give it a humanitarian angle, i can tell u right here, right now, it is not about that for us, it is about the Qibla e Awal, the Bait al Maqdis, we will never let children of Zion rule over our Qibla e Awal. It is the third most holy site of Islam after Kaaba and Masjid e Nabwi.

The Palestinians can sleep with anyone they like, we dnt give a F. If u dont agree, look up what the state of Pakistan did to the Palestinian uprising in Jordan.
Had Pakistan not done bhund panga with Israel for their "Arab" brothers, Pakistan would be in a better position. You do not understand that Pakistan's current political, economic, and all sorts of problems traces back to a tiny nation that rules the world. If you are so dumb then you can pretend that all is well.

Seriously Palestine should just take US or western visa (btw this is part of a deal) and end this conflict. Its not worth fighting for barren land with few olive trees against a powerful nation. Allah made this entire world and we should not treat any other place differently. Even prophet Mohammed PBUH retreated from Mecca for the safety of its people until they were strong enough to capture it back without any bloodshed on his side.

Going back to my questions, just like you would not want to suffer directly or indirectly because of my action.. Pakistan or any other nation with 100 times more population then Palestine should not suffer as consequences for going against Israel.
Yeah, i guess ur shty self knows better than the father of the nation. Seriously kids like u behind a keyboard pretending u know something about something but u knw jack squat. Imbeciles of the highest order. It is about the Bait Al Maqdis and that is why we never recognized Israel, we did not take any panga for Arabs, the Adabs have all bowed down before Israel, we havent, it is because of our alliegence to Islam and its third holiest site. That tiny state can go F itself, we have to answer to Allah. If u think that tiny state that seems to control the world yet not Pakistan(damn proud of it) will save u from Allah?

Last edited:
Palestinians have fighter pilots? Since when? Lol.

Also we have no official military, the PA has lightly armed security forces, that's all. Our paramilitary forces are based in Gaza and Pakistan certainly does not train or arm them.
They were seconded to RJAF and then the Syrian Air Force. My dad instructed them during FIS in the late 1980s. Iraqis, Emiratis and Saudis were also there around the same time.

And there are or were Palestinian officer cadets at PMA Kakul not too long ago.

They were seconded to RJAF and then the Syrian Air Force. My dad instructed them during FIS in the late 1980s. Iraqis, Emiratis and Saudis were also there around the same time.

And there are or were Palestinian officer cadets at PMA Kakul not too long ago.

There's no such thing as Palestinian pilots and never was. There are PA security forces which are trained by US, Jordan, Pakistan and a bunch of other countries. Trained to arrest Palestinian activists who military resist the IDF forces in the West Bank. So it's not a good look on you anyways.

There's no such thing as Palestinian pilots and never was. There are PA security forces which are trained by US, Jordan, Pakistan and a bunch of other countries. Trained to arrest Palestinian activists who military resist the IDF forces in the West Bank. So it's not a good look on you anyways.
Yep it's an important point. The Palestinian people aren't on the same page as the Palestinian Authority (the latter being noticeably pro-Indian). With the people, their outlook on Pakistan is generally ambivalent to in a few cases (at least among the religious types) aware and supportive. Me saying this will fall on deaf ears for sure, but it is what it is I guess, sadly.

Good to know. I have stated from those who worked and flew with them and gave the specifics of them flying in other countries' air forces.

Umm couldn't care less about a good look for myself or not. It is a discussion here, nothing in favour or against it, please do not make it personal there sir.

Cheers !!!

Good to know. I have stated from those who worked and flew with them and gave the specifics of them flying in other countries' air forces.

Umm couldn't care less about a good look for myself or not. It is a discussion here, nothing in favour or against it, please do not make it personal there sir.

Cheers !!!

They may have been Jordanian AF pilots of Palestinian origin.

we should recognized Israel, If Arab sates are recognizing silently and openly why we shouldn't?

Why do Pakistani need to follow Arab leaders ? As Muslim you should instead follow Allah and prophet Muhammad. It is very clear messages about brotherhood among Muslim from Quran and Hadith. The real believers have closeness in heart with other real believers. We know that not all Muslim are considered as real believer according to Quran and Hadith right ? If you dont have such feeling, you better do introspection and feel afraid that somehow Allah may have taken iman from your heart.

Back
Top Bottom