What's new

Palestine is here to stay

na,,both sides are pretty made up and it won't change shit.

zilch but yeah i would love a debate without the fear of getting banned,then it would be an even ground
are your willing to debate @Hazzy997 ??? if you want i'll lay down the rules for you guys and everything.

If you are that hungry for debate, open a thread on Kashmir. You and @he-man can debate until the issue settles.

oh man i am the most hated figure in the indian section.
blood of people starts boiling just looking at my name..........damn

what has my nack of speaking truth brought me:cry::cry::cry:

are your willing to debate @Hazzy997 ??? if you want i'll lay down the rules for you guys and everything.

no,,since my knowledge of middle east is not good enough and i don't wanna end up looking stupid.
also i have concern for palestinians as any normal human being would be.

If you are that hungry for debate, open a thread on Kashmir. You and @he-man can debate until the issue settles.
i don't know much about the kashmir issue other then the fact that it is occupied pakistani land and stuff and that we fought wars over it.
besides there is nothing to debate on that issue. it can be solved simply by letting the kashmiris vote.

i don't know much about the kashmir issue other then the fact that it is occupied pakistani land and stuff and that we fought wars over it.
besides there is nothing to debate on that issue. it can be solved simply by letting the kashmiris vote.

true,,,but vote will never happen.
everyone knows that

Then, it's an opportunity for you to prove your nationalism.:yahoo:

oh no,,,no one doubts my nationalism

they just hate my guts

any israel supporter willing to have a serious debate with Hazzy997 lets settle this once and for all…………………………………………….again

i've seen that but lets see maybe he could do a real debate now?

Trust me I have read his posts in many a Threads he would say you don't know..have no knowledge, present his version of history, criticize and present absolutely no solution at all. He opened a thread like immature without realizing that israel was carved out of a state Palestine so many would be wondering how is he justifying the creation of israel in the first place why should Palestinians sacrifice more of its land for israelis.

This is his stance pretty immature comment though, "FauHistorian: Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hamas and other terrorists from Gaza."

While killing of millions of Palestinians by israel since 48 up till now is all fine with mr. Historian.

Trust me I have read his posts in many a Threads he would say you don't know..have no knowledge, present his version of history, criticize and present absolutely no solution at all. He opened a thread like immature without realizing that israel was carved out of a state Palestine so many would be wondering how is he justifying the creation of israel in the first place why should Palestinians sacrifice more of its land for israelis.

This is his stance pretty immature comment though, "FauHistorian: Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hamas and other terrorists from Gaza."

While killing of millions of Palestinians by israel since 48 up till now is all fine with mr. Historian.

he never said its fine genius.
he was making a point to accept the fact that israel will not cede land for palestine in the forseeable future and it would be better for palestine to stop using hamas as a tool as it would bring nothing but destruction for palestine.

but u are too big an analyst to grasp this puny fact i guess:lol:

he never said its fine genius.
he was making a point to accept the fact that israel will not cede land for palestine in the forseeable future and it would be better for palestine to stop using hamas as a tool as it would bring nothing but destruction for palestine.

but u are too big an analyst to grasp this puny fact i guess:lol:

Not interested in replying to a moron like you though, I have not even read your post just replying to tell you are a moron.

I don't know why I can't reply to fajuhistorian's thread, but let me just add here that I laughed my *** off while reading it.

Not interested in replying to a moron like you though, I have not even read your post just replying to tell you are a moron.

keep on doing that till u die.
i don't care for rigid brainwashed folks like u.

i see hope in people like @FaujHistorian

Gentlemen and a couple of morons, lets not bash FaujHistorian lets be civilized, if he wants to join in and present his solutions welcome to him if he choose to stay out that is his decision.

PS. moron he-man this is not a thread where you belong, like someone said stop sniffing zionist butts unfortunately whoever that member was he said it right.

@FaujHistorian

may have substance abuse problems i think,,,i mean even by my standards he took an extremely bold and stupid step

Gentlemen and a couple of morons, lets not bash FaujHistorian lets be civilized, if he wants to join in and present his solutions welcome to him if he choose to stay out that is his decision.

all hail the analyst:devil:

u weakling

A street urinating Indian calling a Saudi a "weakling", I've seen it all people :lol:, pretty rich coming from a guy living in a country filled with starving people that don't even have toilets to clean themselves in, or are you another immigrant who escaped your sewer of a country ?

submitting before a king who enjoys his life while restricting others.

I got an Indian slave that submit to me, i make him clean my toilet regularly, maybe you should come and join him, i'm offering you an escape from your sewer country, you should thank me, cleaning Saudi toilets is the highest honor an Indian can ever dream of achieving :rofl:

shame on ur slave mentality

There's plenty of Indian slaves here in the GCC :-)

btw if ur guys are so tough why the hell do u have american bases in saudi

There's no US bases in KSA all got kicked out to Qatar prior to Iraq invasion, and even if their were US bases here (which is false) it don't mean anything, plenty of strong and advanced countries such as Germany and Japan have US bases, does that mean they're weak ? the curry that you chew has affected your half brain cell i see.:crazy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom