What's new

Palestine is here to stay

God bless the Saudi king, you don't wanna go there my dear street urinator.

oh i will any day of the week,u weakling submitting before a king who enjoys his life while restricting others.
shame on ur slave mentality.

btw if ur guys are so tough why the hell do u have american bases in saudi??

@FaujHistorian how about a debate between and @Hazzy997

lets have it,,,,are indians allowed??
at least the neutral ones?

Palestine is a foreign, non-Muslim, Roman creation. It was never an own state/kingdom whatever.
The modern state of Israel on the other hand, is a transformed continuation of the ancient Kingdom of Israel.

Anyway, it's nearly a decade since i read the Quran, but didn't Allah stated in it too that this region was given by him to the Jews?

Nope

@FaujHistorian how about a debate between and @Hazzy997

Debate on what?

oh i will any day of the week,u weakling submitting before a king who enjoys his life while restricting others.
shame on ur slave mentality.

btw if ur guys are so tough why the hell do u have american bases in saudi??

lets have it,,,,are indians allowed??
at least the neutral ones?
its up to them 2, the rest of us could just watch and comment and make sure no one dodges questions ect and if they do then they will be called out by us.

@FaujHistorian what is this I'm hearing big man?
can you have a debate or not? lol

its up to them 2, the rest of us could just watch and comment and make sure no one dodges questions ect and if they do then they will be called out by us.

@FaujHistorian what is this I'm hearing big man?
can you have a debate or not? lol

by the very nature of debate fauji will loose as

1)hardcore people will never change
2)if he wins he will be branded non muslim etc,etc

so he will not tread that path and rightly so

Nope

Debate on what?
hazzy created a thread on palestine is here to stay while faujihistorian created a thread on israel is here to stay.
so the debate should be "israel and palestine- who is right/who is wrong? what can be the solution? "

by the very nature of debate fauji will loose as

1)hardcore people will never change
2)if he wins he will be branded non muslim etc,etc

so he will not tread that path and rightly so
lets not discourage anybody , @Hazzy997 is down for the debate so lets see what is @FaujHistorian answer is?

@500 how about you and @Hazzy997 in a debate??

hazzy created a thread on palestine is here to stay while faujihistorian created a thread on israel is here to stay.
so the debate should be "israel and palestine- who is right/who is wrong? what can be the solution? "

lets not discourage anybody , @Hazzy997 is down for the debate so lets see what is @FaujHistorian answer is?

If he's up for it will do so later tonight. I am soon going to break my fast and pray voluntary prayers. So I need time.

@FaujHistorian
has run to his wife as he heard the saying

pati fauj mein,,,,biwi mauj mein.

i think he was wasting too much time here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

any israel supporter willing to have a serious debate with @Hazzy997 lets settle this once and for all…………………………………………….again

He Fauj can't debate rationally he only joins to criticize without any solutions the end result he ruins Threads and leaves it.
i've seen that but lets see maybe he could do a real debate now?

any israel supporter willing to have a serious debate with @Hazzy997 lets settle this once and for all…………………………………………….again

i've seen that but lets see maybe he could do a real debate now?

what sort of flame thrower u are man!!
damn u are a war mongrer:devil:

i want to see a debate bro…. there is no flame throwing perhaps today is the day minds will be changed lol

na,,both sides are pretty made up and it won't change shit.

zilch but yeah i would love a debate without the fear of getting banned,then it would be an even ground

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom