What's new

Palestine call for Pakistan army and Muslim countries for help

Can Pakistan help? I doubt they can't fight against technically superior Israelis.

Ah, so you are immune to Jew-speak. Remember, anti-Semitism is a disease. You catch it from Jews.
There are hardly any Jews in Pakistan for Pakistanis to meet, yet Pakistan overwhelmingly and uncritically has slaved itself to the current stance of Palestinian Arab leaders, that the Jews of Israel are to be wiped out, right down to the smallest Jewish baby born yesterday.

It's my belief that forced subscription to these murderous beliefs has severely distorted Pakistanis' minds and the sooner Pakistan moves to treat Israel as it treats other nations, the better.

Tribal folk such as Jews, Turks, Arabs have long memories. This is why they have backwards thinking.
There is a saying in Turkish ''those who forget their past wont exist in the future''

There are hardly any Jews in Pakistan for Pakistanis to meet, yet Pakistan overwhelmingly and uncritically has slaved itself to the current stance of Palestinian Arab leaders, that the Jews of Israel are to be wiped out, right down to the smallest Jewish baby born yesterday.

It's my belief that forced subscription to these murderous beliefs has severely distorted Pakistanis' minds and the sooner Pakistan moves to treat Israel as it treats other nations, the better.

I'm perfectly okay with Pakistan and Israel opening diplomatic, economic and military relations. That still doesn't change anything about parasitic nature of Jews. In any case, the Israeli physician for the Pakistani cricket team had a fine time in Pakistan along with his wife.

There is a saying in Turkish ''those who forget their past wont exist in the future''
That saying exists everywhere. Nothing special about it being Turkish. Jews, Turks, and Arabs are still tribal and backwards.

Last edited:
17634622_1911373709149550_2893585296836302344_n.jpg

Let's hope for Your sake that your belief is well founded. Otherwise You are toast.

You again fail, now in comprehension what I wrote.

:D lol

Stop this discussion right here because I can't argue with a kiddo anymore. You are seriously an ignorant kid. From this entire discussion I figured out that you didn't shared any source but you kept on telling me your assumptions. At-least I shared sources and PAF articles and you kept on asking for kill videos. :D :D :D

If the Pakistani army ignored filthy rich U.A.E and KSA's call to help them militarily; why would the Palestinians think Pak would help them?

:D lol

Stop this discussion right here because I can't argue with a kiddo anymore. You are seriously an ignorant kid. From this entire discussion I figured out that you didn't shared any source but you kept on telling me your assumptions. At-least I shared sources and PAF articles and you kept on asking for kill videos. :D :D :D

I shared the source of the RJAF website, which show that a Hunter was shot down.
You have not shared any credible source saying no Pakistanis were shot down.
Just wikis and blogs.
You made a claim, which I questioned, and You have not given any proof of the claim.
Until you do, your claim is worthless.

You, fail at logic, fail at comprehension, fail in memory.
You, embarrass yourself.

Let's move all these Plastelinians to Pakistan.
Effectively Israel has been doing so for long now. Encroaching Palestinian lands and displacing them to other countries/parts.

I shared the source of the RJAF website, which show that a Hunter was shot down.
You have not shared any credible source saying no Pakistanis were shot down.
Just wikis and blogs.
You made a claim, which I questioned, and You have not given any proof of the claim.
Until you do, your claim is worthless.

You, fail at logic, fail at comprehension, fail in memory.
You, embarrass yourself.

That RJAF don't claim that it was a Pakistani so you failed.

I shared wiki and PAF website and a renowned website while you shared wiki.

I made a claim and you questioned it but couldn't ridicule it.

You failed as always and embarrased yourself. Practically if you question someone and say that it didn't happened than you have to provide proof to ridicule it and if you can't than you need to shut up and don't cray like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom