What's new

Palestine call for Pakistan army and Muslim countries for help

I have not made any claims, I have pointed out your lack of proof.
This is good for the kill claims, but still does not make a claim that no Pakistanis were shot down, which was the thing starting the debate.

You pointed out my lack of proof? :D :D

You amused me other than this, you haven't done anything. I had provided you every possible proof for my claims while you kept on asking for kill videos of a war which happened in 1967. I will mail PAF to provide you with the video lol

You pointed out my lack of proof? :D :D

You amused me other than this, you haven't done anything. I had provided you every possible proof for my claims while you kept on asking for kill videos of a war which happened in 1967. I will mail PAF to provide you with the video lol

The claim you have not provided any proof of, s that no Pakistani were shot down.

The claim you have not provided any proof of, s that no Pakistani were shot down.

The sources I shared confirm it. There's no single proof of any PAF pilot got shot down during Yom Kippur or Arab-Israel war and this is itself a proof. Israel air force didn't claimed killing any of PAF pilot either.

The sources I shared confirm it. There's no single proof of any PAF pilot got shot down during Yom Kippur or Arab-Israel war and this is itself a proof. Israel air force didn't claimed killing any of PAF pilot either.

There is the RJAF claim that one Hunter was lost in the air, in the action where Azam shot down
a Mirage, and the claim that his wingman was shot down on his own Wiki page.
That Wiki page also states that Azam flied with Pakistanis two days earlier.
In order to prove/disprove the identity of the downed Hunter must be established.

Pakistanis always beat their chest thinking they're relevant in the world.

You produce nothing but terror, whilst Israel is contributing daily to Science, Tech & Medicine.

Get back under your rock and stop acting like a tough guy.
You people acts too smart... but forget one thing that in today's world nothing is hidden...
as far as science and tech.. you people are producing lots of ****'s movies... alcohols, conspiracies, theft, looting and murdering nothings else..
Israel is illegally occupied nation... only veto of US is saving Israel.. and yes $4 billions dollars from US for defense..

Pakistan is too much relevant... You yourself knows that... We are the only one who keeps you bounded to your limits.. So stop atrocities of Palestinians otherwise your days are finished.. :butcher:

Pakistan was there in 1967 war... and will always with Palestine people..
Just waiting for the right time... :yes4:
It was individual Pakistanis who fought under Arab flags. And they were not fighting for "the Palestine people" but for the surrounding Arab regimes.

When push came to shove the Pakistani leadership chose to oppose the Palestinian Arab leadership: in 1970 during "Black September", when Gen'l Zia commanded royal Jordanian forces and suppressed Arafat's PLO from taking over the country, at the cost of several hundred to several thousand Palestinian Arab fatalities.

It was individual Pakistanis who fought under Arab flags. And they were not fighting for "the Palestine people" but for the surrounding Arab regimes.

When push came to shove the Pakistani leadership chose to oppose the Palestinian Arab leadership: in 1970 during "Black September", when Gen'l Zia commanded royal Jordanian forces and suppressed Arafat's PLO from taking over the country, at the cost of several hundred to several thousand Palestinian Arab fatalities.
This is 2017... we knows who the conspirator are.. :taz:

There is the RJAF claim that one Hunter was lost in the air, in the action where Azam shot down
a Mirage, and the claim that his wingman was shot down on his own Wiki page.
That Wiki page also states that Azam flied with Pakistanis two days earlier.
In order to prove/disprove the identity of the downed Hunter must be established.

When I used wikipedia you said that its incredible and than I quoted PAF website. Now you are using wikipedia and telling me its credible? :D :D: D
hypocrisy at its best

When I used wikipedia you said that its incredible and than I quoted PAF website. Now you are using wikipedia and telling me its credible? :D :D: D
hypocrisy at its best

No, the key data is that the RJAF official web page claims that one Hunter was shot down
in that action. That is as good as the PAF website and not a wiki which can be edited by anyone.

With or without the wiki, I find it may very well be a Pakistani pilot in that Hunter.
Before the identity of the pilot is known, it cannot be established that no Pakistani pilot was shot down.

The wiki just gives plausibility to the theory, but I do not claim it is proof.

Don't worry inshallah you will free one day.On islamic view of point there is an army prepared already for the conquer.

Not soon but may be late inshallah.

No, the key data is that the RJAF official web page claims that one Hunter was shot down
in that action. That is as good as the PAF website and not a wiki which can be edited by anyone.

With or without the wiki, I find it may very well be a Pakistani pilot in that Hunter.
Before the identity of the pilot is known, it cannot be established that no Pakistani pilot was shot down.

The wiki just gives plausibility to the theory, but I do not claim it is proof.

If you don't claim it than what is the point of discussion?

PAF page says clearly about the kills it made. Global Security page says the same. Wiki says the same thing. I have searched about it but never found that any of PAF pilot got shot down even Israel air force don't claim it. If any of PAF pilot got shot down than Israel would definitely have claimed it because shooting down PAF pilot would have been a great achievement.

If PAF pilot was in that hunter than it would have been made public, the thing is you cannot prove your claims and there's no point of discussion on assumptions.

They can't even say Pakistan correctly and expect us to send an army there :disagree: Would these guys send an army to Kashmir if the situation was reversed? Anyway, it's these Arabs own fault that Israel got created and later couldn't even defeat this small state. If anything, Pakistan should seek relations with Israel.

Last edited:
If you don't claim it than what is the point of discussion?

PAF page says clearly about the kills it made. Global Security page says the same. Wiki says the same thing. I have searched about it but never found that any of PAF pilot got shot down even Israel air force don't claim it. If any of PAF pilot got shot down than Israel would definitely have claimed it because shooting down PAF pilot would have been a great achievement.

If PAF pilot was in that hunter than it would have been made public, the thing is you cannot prove your claims and there's no point of discussion on assumptions.

I don't make a claim.
You make a claim which I question.

I am not so sure that Israel really would care if a pilot was PAF or not.

Considering the feelings about PAF, amongst Pakistanis,
and if the pilot bailed out, why admit that Israelis could shoot You down?

RJAF maintained 4 x Hunter formations above their airbase.
Two days earlier, those four Hunters were claimed by some to all be piloted by Pakistanis.

Now when a Hunter is shot down, it is suddenly not a Pakistani.
Would a PAF pilot fly with a Jordanian Wingman?

I doubt that, but feel free to think whatever You want.

Last edited:
I love how all you guys give the excuse of "We need to help Pakistan first". Ethnicity comes after religion, we are Muslims first then Pakistani.

I'm pretty sure if the roles were reversed, these guys wouldn't do the same for Pakistan. And the only reason that they are in this position is due to their 'Arab Nationalism' and siding with the British against the Ottoman caliph. These guys didn't give a f about ummah or whatever. Have some ghairat, we can't be going over to every Tom, Dick and Harry and fighting their wars.

I don't make a claim.
You make a claim which I question.

I am not so sure that Israel really would care if a pilot was PAF or not.

Considering the feelings about PAF, amongst Pakistanis,
and if the pilot bailed out, why admit that Israelis could shoot You down?

RJAF maintained 4 x Hunter formations above their airbase.
Two days earlier, those four Hunters were all piloted by Pakistanis.

Now when a Hunter is shot down, it is suddenly not a Pakistani.
Would a PAF pilot fly with a Jordanian Wingman?

I doubt that, but feel free to think whatever You want.

I made a claim with multiple sources.

You didn't shared a source. You shared your assumptions.

You can't prove my claims wrong at all.

Better come up with something to prove my claims wrong.

Back
Top Bottom