What's new

Pakistan's Worst Water Crises

Fasih Khan

Reaction score
Pakistan unfortunately is going through many crises and It's water crises being the worst out of them. Pakistan could be triggered by a variety of issues related to access to water in the future. Our failed and tested politicians are engulfed in their petty fights over power, while every passing day is bringing disaster for Pakistan nearer (God Forbid). Please Share your views and bring related material in the thread. Mods, Kindly stick this thread.

India's theft of Pakistan's waters and Pakistan's dirty politics within over Kalabagh Dam is a worst nightmare for every sane and Patriot Pakistani. There's a great debate on our Water Issues in below link.

Indians, Please Stay out of this thread.

Debate On Kalabagh Dam | Dada Pota Pk

Shamsul Mulk (EX-Chairman WAPDA) Water managment and Kalabagh Dam - Part_1 - YouTube

Kalabagh Dam Blessing For Pakistan - YouTube

Farah Opening - Pakistan Water Crises Post by Zagham - YouTube

So when u say, indians are stealing water, i think indians will post in this thread to make false ur false propaganda..
Even pakistani govt have not been able to prove so called water ttheft.. Get a life Madrassah kid... Dont bring india into everything..
Desilt ur rivers and canals first...

Some Pakistanis are just not able to live without blaming others for their mess ups..

They will blame America for attacking them with Drones but conveniently ignore the root cause of those attacks.. That is the fact that their govt is doing nothing about the terrorists living comfortably on Pakistani soil and using Pakistan as a launch pad for attacks on NATO in afghanistan

They will then blame India for Pakistan's water shortage when by the admission of their own govt, its the mismanagement of water in Pakistan that has led to that shortage in the 1st place..

GovernanceNow.com |

So when u say, indians are stealing water, i think indians will post in this thread to make false ur false propaganda..
Even pakistani govt have not been able to prove so called water ttheft.. Get a life Madrassah kid... Dont bring india into everything..

If want to prove Pakistan's Allegations wrong, open up a new thread for it and prove yourselves there. Do Not Ruin this Thread. Stay Away from here !!!

Keep blaming everything on India. From water, to natural disasters, to Siachen glacier slide to bad rains.
Why doesn't Pakistan take its problem to International Court of Justice?
Indus water treaty has withstood the test of time. Please don't use India's name to divert people's attention.

According to this clown, Pakistan has 20% literacy rate. How long can he fool the Pakistanis???

okay- we are very concerned over who is stealing our waters coming from Kashmir or Tibet. Now stay out !!

The matter is i am not so jobless like u to open a new thread for trifles.... So Enjoy...

yeah right go enter data, data entry clerk !!

Mods, Kindly tell them in your language, I don't want garbage from Indians in this very sensative Issue thread for Pakistan. I've told them to stay out in my previous posts, but they are keeping ruining this thread like any other on PDF. If they want to prove otherwise they can always open up a different thread. But again alot of lies and no substance wouldn't make a good thread, that's why they keep ruining all Pakistani threads.

Fasih I also heard that Pakistan will face acute shortage of water by 2025 as indian continues to build illegal dams over our rivers.

Indians must post in this thread as much as possible so that these lies spread by water terrorist and great charity worker hafiz saeed and his faithful disciples are defeated. Since logic is their weak point, they insist that the accused should prove themselves innocent and that too in a different thread. LOL! A 3 year old cat can come up with more intelligent assertions.

In any case Pakistan state has admitted no water theft happens and if it does then there is a fair and transparent arbitration mechanism in place for decades. These lies are only for encouraging internet terrorists to become reali life terrorists, and such malicious propaganda must be busted.

Search tags Indus Water India Pakistan

If want to prove Pakistan's Allegations wrong, open up a new thread for it and prove yourselves there. Do Not Ruin this Thread. Stay Away from here !!!

You can't prove an allegation wrong - the onus on proving any allegation in any part of the world is on the entity making the allegation in the first place. You can't prove something wrong when it doesn't exist. That's absurd.

Fasih I also heard that Pakistan will face acute shortage of water by 2025 as indian continues to build illegal dams over our rivers.

We don't enter your territory and build dams. They are not your rivers when they are passing through our territory. And according to the Indus Water Treaty which you signed, we have the right to build dams on certain rivers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom