What's new

India starts building 850MW Ratle Dam on Chenab

Yeah but China doesn't have water sharing treaty with India.

In which case Dam or no Dam Pak can still cry hoarse which it does and should get redress - which it doesn't.

I think the poster whom I quoted in # 101 mixed up somewhat.

If India need a war then why do not they fight back ?. The reality is that now the world is very much concerned about controlling the previous effects of war. It ruins all the economy and Army is always 1% of the population. These all PM, Presidents, MPA's will run away by flights the very next day. Who will be dying in the end ? Innocent people. A war does not give any right to any army, any human to infiltrate and kill the innocents. It should be only between armed personnel's. A army chief or a PM is none to decide the future of whole nation by war. It is not 1965 or 1972. It is 2013. Much has changed and more is coming.

bro why getting so agitated?

That post was for nuke commando, not for u.:pissed:
And what u have said is true accpect that bolded part. Why should we start a war on the first place. Its ur people making foul and cry over a dam solely made to generate electricity, water wiil always reach to pakistan. And its true, its nt 65 or 71 where u can attack us any more

I am fine too yaar..having vacations..
Btw, what abt ur Australia plan?? Aur swimming seekha ya nahi?? And ramadan mubarak..:P
Khair Mubarak,Swimming seek li hy aur Australia ki hi ab tayari shuru ki hui hy preparing for Ilets Test and waiting for the result of 2nd Year its coming in August and after that i will send my Case to Aus And have fun in your Vacations chilll mahool bana kar:smokin:

Nuking means nuking urban center,Military installations, Yr centire capital and commercial/economic centers.

According to formal DG ISI Lt Gen Shuja Pasha we have some 5000 targets in india for that.

We also have better nukes,much better delivery system and ABMs :azn:

If Pakistan is serious about bridging the trust deficit with India, both nations can should think about constructing a dam together, where people of both Kashmirs can get benefit from such project. But only if both nations are serious, if not then they can keep the cat fight going on.

We also have better nukes,much better delivery system and ABMs :azn:

Better:rofl:

This word doesnt suit u.

If Pakistan is serious about bridging the trust deficit with India, both nations can should think about constructing a dam together, where people of both Kashmirs can get benefit from such project. But only if both nations are serious, if not then they can keep the cat fight going on.

The problem is its just Pakistan who is serious not india and one party being serious holds nothing.

If it's a run of the river project I dont see why our neighbours would have a problem with it :undecided:

If it's a run of the river project I dont see why our neighbours would have a problem with it :undecided:
Obviously it's run of the river project but it's being reported as "India ran off with the river project."

Its about time we should include waters in to our nuclear red line.

If they build Dams on our waters then simply nuke them.

y dnt u try it... and check the response of india , and what is this abt u r water ???

Back
Top Bottom