What's new

India starts building 850MW Ratle Dam on Chenab

Yes, of-course. There will be plenty opportunities post nuclear holocaust. Rebuilding shelters, hospitals, rundown cities....... And EVERYONE will need cement, iron etc etc............ someone has to fulfill those requirements, why not me? :angel:

This looks familiar
Have you seen Nicolas Cage Lord of war

"bloody mods" - A little more respect must be expected.
"Indian dogs" - Dogs can't use the computer let alone post in threads.
1. If you feel a post is offensive you can just report it.
2. If you have something to say, say.
3. If you have nothing to say and are still just pissed off, go find another thread.
Where are the bloody mods on this forum...seems to be too liberal these days with Indian dogs...especially bhai zakir.

what are this??:ashamed:

If India need a war then why do not they fight back ?. The reality is that now the world is very much concerned about controlling the previous effects of war. It ruins all the economy and Army is always 1% of the population. These all PM, Presidents, MPA's will run away by flights the very next day. Who will be dying in the end ? Innocent people. A war does not give any right to any army, any human to infiltrate and kill the innocents. It should be only between armed personnel's. A army chief or a PM is none to decide the future of whole nation by war. It is not 1965 or 1972. It is 2013. Much has changed and more is coming.

If I was in charge of Pakistan, India would have been nuked back to hell where they came from.

They are pure evil, you can see from the look in their eyes, the devils pawns.

they may only control the flow they still cant use it for agriculture. so if we build our dams we can negate that affect

We both are water stress countries and it will get only worse in the future. We have to work to reduce our trust deficit and I think we both have parties in power who can talk and bring about lasting peace.

If I was in charge of Pakistan, India would have been nuked back to hell where they came from.

You are a menace to society, so why would they put you in charge of a nation. :woot:

Where are the bloody mods on this forum... <edit>

The bloody mods are oblivious to what goes on in most threads.
Unfortunately, we aren't all-knowing, that is what the report button is for.

Ironically, your call didn't bring me here, rather someone else reported your post for insulting an entire nation of people.
Happy infraction.

@Hyperion Any of you got details on the said project? Any big diversions planned. Kishanganga case we got the nod to go ahead with the construction and the diversion subject to not using the draw down flushing method for sediment management and their verification of the flow data on the diversion. How much money do you want to bet that our flow data will get the nod too this October? The original plan to get the project cancelled and rendered null and void didn't stand up in court. A stark reminder that every time someone screams violation it doesn't naturally qualify as one just the same.

Whats up at your end, what happened to the DB dam?

Last edited by a moderator:

I can never tell when a Pakistani is joking or being serious.

Normally the modern technology comments like nukes etc are jokes, but since you invoked devil - an ancient religious concept, I guess you are being serious.

That makes you nutty.

BTW there is an agreement in place that covers water sharing and a redressal mechanism, in case you did not read that in some intelligent person's eyes.

Yara I'm not very well informed of the issue... will get some updates first and then comment. I, however agree with your underlined comment:

@Hyperion Any of you got details on the said project? Any big diversions planned. Kishanganga case we got the nod to go ahead with the construction and the diversion subject to not using the draw down flushing method for sediment management and their verification of the flow data on the diversion. How much money do you want to bet that our flow data will get the nod too this October? The original plan to get the project cancelled and rendered null and void didn't stand up in court. A stark reminder that every time someone screams violation it doesn't naturally qualify as one just the same.

Whats up at your end, what happened to the DB dam?

Last edited by a moderator:
If India need a war then why do not they fight back ?. The reality is that now the world is very much concerned about controlling the previous effects of war. It ruins all the economy and Army is always 1% of the population. These all PM, Presidents, MPA's will run away by flights the very next day. Who will be dying in the end ? Innocent people. A war does not give any right to any army, any human to infiltrate and kill the innocents. It should be only between armed personnel's. A army chief or a PM is none to decide the future of whole nation by war. It is not 1965 or 1972. It is 2013. Much has changed and more is coming.

brother you are a rare pakistani breed,you must be preserved at any cost, even if i have to give my blood. hope those anpadh, madarsa chhap sanki will take a lesson. god bless you dear,pakistan need you very badly.

Back
Top Bottom