What's new

India starts building 850MW Ratle Dam on Chenab

I'm more or less a pacifist, however, if our waters are cut-off, let's have a final war. That's it. No more jokes, no more skirmishes. I support any and all means necessary if India ever crosses this particular threshold. Let's all die together. :pakistan:

Buhut tamashay ho gaye.... :D

I'm more or less a pacifist, however, if our waters are cut-off, let's have a final war. That's it. No more jokes, no more skirmishes. I support any and all means necessary if India ever crosses this particular threshold. Let's all die together. :pakistan:

haan,haan and u will warm your office chair in turkey..:pissed:

Yes, of-course. There will be plenty opportunities post nuclear holocaust. Rebuilding shelters, hospitals, rundown cities....... And EVERYONE will need cement, iron etc etc............ someone has to fulfill those requirements, why not me? :angel:

haan,haan and u will warm your office chair in turkey..:pissed:

You are right.. Evil Indians are removing electricity from Pakistani water . They should be nuked :D

Yes, of-course. There will be plenty opportunities post nuclear holocaust. Rebuilding shelters, hospitals, rundown cities....... And EVERYONE will need cement, iron etc etc............ someone has to fulfill those requirements, why not me? :angel:
so,all that they say about businessmen is true after all..:pissed:

No dude, I'm not an imbecile. What I'm saying is that there should be no diversion of water..... everyone has the right to produce electricity, as long as it doesn't affect food equation.

You are right.. Evil Indians are removing electricity from Pakistani water . They should be nuked :D

No dude, I'm not an imbecile. What I'm saying is that there should be no diversion of water..... everyone has the right to produce electricity, as long as it doesn't affect food equation.

I was kidding.. And I agree.. India is not allowed to divert water from the 3 rivers assigned to Pak. As long as that stays, these topics are just troll baits on these forums.

Another jingoistic article to mislead the gullible nuclear Pakistanis:lol:

Project is fine, Pakistan is free to take it to the ICJ, another all expenses paid Euro trip for your bureaucrats won't achieve much :coffee:

GVK.jpg

@Hyperion. This news about "Ratle" Power project has simply left some guys "rattled" while it has driven some to indulge in Saber-"rattling" .

What shall we do without these periodic "rattle"-snake dances that take place here on PDF solely to keep us amused? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
how to stop india from building more dams on pakistani rivers

lets just nuke them :butcher:

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

then they will nuke us

and we will all go to hell :hitwall:

But I think due to radiation there will some genetic changes in my body & I will become Superhero:super:

Mate, it's a nice diversion. Right now I'm hosting few very aged gentlemen and they are boring the hell out of me. If PDF wasn't there, I would have shot myself in the head few months back... :P

@Hyperion. This news about "Ratle" Power project has simply left some guys "rattled" while it has driven some to indulge in Saber-"rattling" .

What we do without these periodic "rattle"-snake dances that take place here on PDF solely to keep us amused? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom