What's new

India starts building 850MW Ratle Dam on Chenab

Read your post , 2nd part/line. Your judgemental standard :omghaha: :omghaha:

Stupid its u who have problems in understanding my post.

I still stand by my words.

Include water in our red lines and nuke them(indian nation) it they build dams on them.

Include water in our red lines and nuke them(indian nation) it they build dams on them.

Moron, you are short SHORT OF SUBSTANCE :laughcry:.

Mr. NUKE AND DAM EXPERT, forgive me now please but i am tempted to quote a quranic verse that fits the situation the words are "SUMMUN, BUKMUN & UMYUN" i.e. DEAF, DUMB and BLIND. No matter how much you show the mirror and highlight the contradictions you will be responded with an irrelevant and stupid question or an explanation that has nothing to do with what you are saying. :ashamed:
:sleep:

kya Umair bhaiya,trolling business kaisa chal raha hai??

by the way,why are you so angry on Indian dams??in International court,India proved that all waters they release from dam is again meet the main stream of the river.so,Pakistan gets all the waters they should.so,why this kolaveri di???are you jealous by seeing India is making dams while your country is saying "DAMN"????

Moron, you are short SHORT OF SUBSTANCE :laughcry:.

Mr. NUKE AND DAM EXPERT, forgive me now please but i am tempted to quote a quranic verse that fits the situation the words are "SUMMUN, BUKMUN & UMYUN" i.e. DEAF, DUMB and BLIND. No matter how much you show the mirror and highlight the contradictions you will be responded with an irrelevant and stupid question or an explanation that has nothing to do with what you are saying. :ashamed:
:sleep:
:omghaha:

Soo Chuuhe kha k Billi Haj py challi.

Anyways i still have that fair n lovely.

What is your current redline?

Read the thread in seniors members Cafe called Son of cold start.

kya Umair bhaiya,trolling business kaisa chal raha hai??

by the way,why are you so angry on Indian dams??in International court,India proved that all waters they release from dam is again meet the main stream of the river.so,Pakistan gets all the waters they should.so,why this kolaveri di???are you jealous by seeing India is making dams while your country is saying "DAMN"????
That was on kashmiri dams only 2 of them. Not all and specially not this new one.

Or may be you can educate me in here just a brief idea will do.

i dont remember all points but they r some 6-7 red lines drawn by Pakistan.

main one is attacking pakistan from foreign country and blocking pakistan in seas.
in details visit that thread. We senior members have discussed it in great detail.

Nuking means nuking urban center,Military installations, Yr centire capital and commercial/economic centers.

According to formal DG ISI Lt Gen Shuja Pasha we have some 5000 targets in india for that.

hmm..So, you believe that your authorities have the guts to do that??

Indians your days are numbered......

Laton k bhoot baton se nhi mantay :butcher::butcher::butcher:

10 July, 2013

India has already carved out a plan to generate 32,000MWs of electricity on Pakistani rivers and will be having the capacity to regulate the water flows that are destined to reach Pakistan. So far India has built Dalhasti hydropower project of 330MWs, Baglihar of 450MWs and now it has started a new project named Ratle Hydropower project.

India starts building 850MW Ratle Dam on Chenab - PakTribune

Good work by GOI! we need more renewable energy....

India needs to be depopulated, best to feed Indians medicines and vaccines until their population falls to safe manageable levels for Pakistan.

Read the thread in seniors members Cafe called Son of cold start.

That was on kashmiri dams only 2 of them. Not all and specially not this new one.

Then send NS to India..we'll give him "best deal ever".. ;)

India needs to be depopulated, best to feed Indians medicines and vaccines until their population falls to safe manageable levels for Pakistan.

LOLL. You gotta work on 'managing' Pakistan first.
As for "depopulating"; you seem to be doing that very well to yourselves already. As evidenced by the frequent "RIP threads" that come up here. So carry on the good work. You are "Role-Models" for sure in this matter.

:omghaha::omghaha:

WOW! what a logic:lol:

Digging own graves!!Have any idea, which country lies downstream that river???

Some Clowns here are looking forward to glowing "Irridescent Green" after drinkig water ehh????
Good for them. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom