What's new

Pakistan's worst enemies: Mullahs and the US

Pakistan worst enemies are not Mullahs but secular and liberal fascists they have caused a real damage to this country

However it is not a one way street where someone form Islamabad will spoon-feed them and treat the tribals as little teeny meeny kiddos.
Its a miracle that Islamabad can put its pants on in the morning.

Tribals are smart enough to realize that they have to do some of the following things in order to change themselves.
So lets see the agenda.

1. They are thinking and grown up adults (and not some robots or little kiddos), so they have to act like one.
I did not knew they were acting immature or like kids.

2. They have to pay taxes on stuff they consume and follow the law of the land. For example they have to shut down hasheesh and illegal weapon bazars. They cannot drive around tax free cars. you cannot have Hashish bazars and expect clean cut businessmen to come work with you.
Then please make the necessary constitutional amendments to resolve this issue. Islamabad have long used the excuse of a promise by Quaid-e-Azam to let them live under their rules, which are no rules. Again education is of pivotal importance. A country where out of 180 million people actually 1.8 million pay their taxes and spends only 1.3% of its GDP on education, I have no illusions.

3. Pay electricity bills. It is not free. If you steal, then someone other tax payer is paying for it. In other parts of the country, the "line losses aka theft is 30%. In FATA the line losses aka theft is 110 fing %. You gotta fix it, otherwise kiss the development good bye.
Its the failure of government to enforce the law.

4. If they want to be treated as fellow KUNTRY-MEN, then they have to open up their areas for business by people from other parts of the KUNTRY. Why it is that any FATA FATAN can go open shop in Karachi, Lahore and buy houses. But heavens would fall, and sky will split if the same has to be done by they non-FATAn businessmen who may consider opening up biz in FATA.
Sorry what is a KUNTRY and FATAN???
For the rest ask any business man not a smuggler who is willing to start business in the FATA region. They will say NO. Reasons a huge list.

5. You want Iskools, then open up your areas for non-FATAn teachers and administrators. Make the damn area safe for others. You can't live like booney town bozos and still expect others to come help you.
So are you telling me people do not want their children to go to school or get educated. The only option an over whelming majority is left with is to send their children to a madrassah's. Where an overwhelming majority is indoctrinated.

6. It is not just Pakistani GORNAMENT who has to do every damn thing in the KUNTRY. We all need to pitch in. And if it is FATA development that we are talking about, then first and foremost responsibility lies with you know who? Amreekans! Just kidding.

First and foremost responsibility lies with the local people and local people only. They have to HELP create the right environment where other people can come with money and start new businesses.
Ok I got your spell satire now :p.
Yes it lies with the people of FATA just like the responsibility of rest of Pakistan's failure lies upon us. In this country no one holds himself to be accountable no matter what.

Please note. This is no disrespect for the law abiding citizens of FATA. I am talking about opening a TWO fing way street of development. It can never me ME ME ME, Mo money Mo money, mo money.

Yes it can be, just have a look at Mr. 10%. :D

Sometimes we ignore a fact even it is hitting us smack in the face repeatedly. If you have attended the "Khutba" of the Friday prayer and especially in a mosque in a rural area you would understand how Naive and Illiterate the Mullah's are and the lack of knowledge and understanding they have about Islam that even a "Be deen" (as they call us) Muslim like myself understands. They speak in such a way as they are receiving direct instructions from the Creator or what they are saying is the final verdict from Allah (Nauzubillah). I have heard with my own ears Molvi's saying that people not carrying beards should be executed, that if you are not wearing shalwar kameez you cannot offer prayer, that the ones speaking English will go to "Jahanum" because it is the language of "Kuffar", that women should not be allowed to go out of their houses and that their education is "Haram". I have with my own ears heard a Mullah say, "Hazrat Ayesha, the daughter of Prophet (S.A.W) said.........." Just a few examples of our everyday Mullah's.

The problem is that every person with 6 years of Mudrassa education can claim to be a scholar of Islam knowing everything there is to know and then enforcing his inacurate knowledge on others. The problem is the same inaccurate knowledge seeps through and nests in the innocent brains of young Mudrassa students, and later if someone tries to correct it he is deemed as "Be deen" or a servant of Shaitan and Kuffar. The problem is, we are brainwashed from a very young age into believing without questioning what is told to us by the Mullahs, if someone questions something that he has been told to do in the name of Islam he is labeled as Kafir. Our young children are forbidden to ask questions about Islam.
Islam is not about enforcing beliefs it is about understanding and convincing others into understanding. If this was not the case than Hazrat Umar (R.A) would not have had a Christian serving him for the whole of his life.
So to correct everything, we need to start correcting from the roots. The political leaders, the policy makers, the military brass, the establishment, they are a hand full of people, if you want to change them it will not take time. The number of people misguided by these Mullahs are in millions, they are the ones who carry soft corner for terrorists and militants, correcting them will take some doing.

right but you know wats the reason ??
deen say doori,as u mentioned once we were ahead in sci & tech,the golden age!...it was wen we lived our own identity and were not followers ot west but leaders! and as we are away from our base,aqeeda..enemy is misusing,dividing,manipulating ......us!

So according to them who is enemy?

The secular fascists aided by america are the real enemies of all Muslim states. They are the producers of the mega failures of the Muslim World. Mubarak, Saleh, Ben Ali, Mr. Ten Percent, Sheikh Hasina; the list goes on!Now the Tablighi mullahs have joined the bandwagen.

The Mullahs and other foreigners were never a problem for Pakistan, those Mullahs were there for centuries but they become a problem for Pakistan after 2001 when the US of A started supporting them and using them for their own sinister objectives that include the Afghan war too.

No more lies please -- this Mullah is indeed very different from the Mullahs who has been within us for centuries -- The Mullah of the past was the conscience of the community - do you really want people to believe that these cursed pederast, terror preaching ideologues are anything but sick cripples, a curse to all Pakistan?? Just no more lies from you -- make a serious argument about why the US and Pakistan are on a collision course.

S2 arrogant? Well, certainly the position is, and it is because his government and armed forces can back up their words with action - as for the Lt. Cmdr, his committee developed limp presentations never deal with the problem, where as while you and I disagree with the position S2 offers, at least S2 deals with the problem to the best of his understanding.

US no foe? Is perception reality?

No more lies please -- this Mullah is indeed very different from the Mullahs who has been within us for centuries -- The Mullah of the past was the conscience of the community - do you really want people to believe that these cursed pederast, terror preaching ideologues are anything but sick cripples, a curse to all Pakistan?? Just no more lies from you -- make a serious argument about why the US and Pakistan are on a collision course.

Ask youself why your uncle has not listed TTP in his terror list and you'll get over your infatuation with uncle sam.

T0rex, you are obviously a deep person, with much experience in these matters -- You use a a piece of news from the times of India and imagine to use it as conclusive, we must learn analysis from you.

T0rex, you are obviously a deep person, with much experience in these matters -- You use a a piece of news from the times of India and imagine to use it as conclusive, we must learn analysis from you.

It shouldn't be to hard to find the names on that list.

But it's hard for you to answer how it is that you, who does not even use the Pakistan flag, have such affinity to radical thought and Times of India?

I couldn't agree more on the mullah part but do you people know why america is a so call enemy to many in Pakistan. The only threat that the US recives from Pakistan is these mullahs which most of them are terrorist or alteast support terrorist simply get rid of them you get rid of mullahs get rid of terrorist you won't have america as your enemy and america won't fear danger from pakistan. Enough is enough it is mostly our own fault clean up the trash first before blaming others its hard for others to understand this complicted situation specially the us and the world so in that case it falls on us look at whats going on in the nation now these mullahs and terrosist are destroying our nation and killing our people Pakistan must stand together and stand tall and fight againt these cowards once and for all it still isn't too late if we want to save this country.

It's not that simple -- Pakistani and US interests are actually divergent -- Mullah or no Mullah - Pakistan will accept a US in Afghanistan where in the US is trusted to safe guard Pakistani interests - but of course the US cannot be trusted, it has proved that it is hostile to Pakistani interest in Afghanistan - so it's not about Mullah in that sense.

The mullahs re standing in Pakistan's way of economic prosperity.

America is not an enemy (at least not yet..and believe me Pakistan can not afford an enemy like America)..but it hasn't lived upto Pakistani people's expectations in the past ..It just the fact Pakistani people feel betrayed..because soon after independence Pakistan went and sat in America's lap, hoping for the world.. but atleast 3 different times in history, America has completely abandoned Pakistan..and then picked up again.

Yes, yes, Ares - no one can afford an enemy like the US -- but that is not the totality of the equation -- do you imagine that he Us can afford a enemy like Pakistan?

Be serious --- what we have here is a contest of national wills, but it's very complicated, it is in fact co-optition - they cooperate and compete at the same time - saying things like we are bad , don't mess with us, is simply counter productive, after all, is conflict what is desired? Now a clear affirmative answer to that is, well, it's on then, isn't it --- and will the Pakistan armed forces actually defend Pakistan or will it like it is used to, live ot fight another day? .

Back
Top Bottom