What's new

Pakistan's top judge reinstated

Iam hearing the rumours that musharraf have resigned or planning to resign can anyone confirm that?

Iam hearing the rumours that musharraf have resigned or planning to resign can anyone confirm that?

I can confirm this as announced on Mullah TV today. It must be correct because BB was there with the Chief Justice and his attorney. Another conspiracy creating nut. It must be hereditary :rolleyes:

"...But of course, I don't expect him (Musharraf) to do that (resign). I don't think he will even apologise for creating such a chaos in the country for four months all be hi
mself."

Musharraf created the chaos? Who took his political campaign to Karachi and caused the infamous riot? What part of "You're fired" could the CJ not understand? I still believe his reinstatement is a mistake. Will go on to cost Pakistan.

Well, Musharraf should drop the military title and try to change uneducated and religeous hatred in Pakistan. Whether the Judge was right or wrong... I don not care. I am hardly impressed by the lawyers or judges in Pakistan. But that is purely my impression and surely not objective comment...

100% agree.
Just because Mushraff fired the CJ on loose ground doesnt make CJ an angel!!!

Back
Top Bottom