What's new

Pakistan's Tactical Nukes : Hypes, Flaws and illusions - A Tactical blunder in the making.

Your thoughts?

• Article made sense. I endorse it completely

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • What a crap. I don't agree

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • Well, I agree on many points.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Go ahead, milk the same thing over and over; something that happened 50-60 years ago; but just remember those 90,000 men were made up of mostly Bengalis, no long had the ammunition and supplies, were in a blockade, and were surrounded from all sides - we also have something Indian lack; and that is 'brains' - It would have been better to surrender and fight another day in better conditions rather than just prolong the war, spend billions, lose thousands of lives, oppress independance that will be bound to happen, and fight for a lost cause.

On the contrary people here will tell you 90000 fought far better than what Indian Army faced on Its western fronts- Battle of Hilly was one of the legendary battles which even people in Pakistan Army feel proud of- Here's fact check of the Bravery your forces put up on our western fronts-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala

120 soldiers vs 2,000 soldiers+45 tanks- result only 2 Indians attain Martyrdom and kill 200 Pakistani soldiers 34 tanks and 500+ other vehicles with a little air support-

Operation Trident (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 small missile boats and 2 anti-sub corvettes vs whole Pakistan Navy- result

Minesweeper PNS Muhafiz sunk
Destroyer PNS Khaibar sunk
Transport, MV Venus Challenger, sunk
Destroyer PNS Shah Jahan badly damaged, scrapped as result
Karachi harbour fuel storage tanks destroyed burn for weeks-

With no Indian casualties now that is what we call as quality-

Of Course it will and so will quality(which we lead in every factor), not mention to mention these "numbers" are better equipped, have better physical and mental standards, better trained, and believe serving in the armed forces is serving Islam; which gives them a lot of morale.

One "number" of these lions could eat 10 Indian Soldiers like breakfast.
34f1964b4ef3.jpg

How did you came to this conclusion? Seriously you need good history lesson and facts bro. Not farts...

How can one lion can beat 10 lion Kings :)
Recent stance from BJP quarters is clear enough evidence of reality. India is far from being capable of overwhelming Pakistan militarily or diplomatically. Those who use to vow to teach lessons to Pakistan now say 'war with Pakistan is not an option'. You see, the thing about reality is when it hits, it hits hard!

Pak sanity bro. U need to understand Nation and civilization is more than anything else. Even with Ideology. And our current leadership knew this. You must understand if India went to war after new government takes control and whole history will collide Ideology of BJP and War with Pakistan.

Politics is something which needs to be played with Kitty warm palm but with razer sharp claws.

BJP is really doing great by playing as victim which tried everything to maintain peace with Pakistan. So helpless that now it will have to take hard stance to protect our integrity. Lol how it sounds like? Better than Hindu India attacked Pakistan? Now that's what every leader should do. Your country doing it too. In past u achieved but now No takers for your victim cards anymore. Think about it.

Lol India failed to diplomatically and militarily? I don't even have to waste your time on this two topics when we rules our region while you keep begging for friendship even with midget country like Sri Lanka.

Another point is they cannot deploy all of that 3-4 million against Pakistan , cause they also have to cover Chinese border and they have to put army in states which are unstable like Kashmir etc , they can deploy a force of about 12 - 15 lakh against Pakistan during war .

I thinks we should give some nukes to the police as well .

Indian Armed Forces are not well trained, lacks quality black black ship Have you any wool yes sir yes sir three bags full lol :D

Why your superior forces lost to India literally in all Wars?

On the contrary people here will tell you 90000 fought far better than what Indian Army faced on Its western fronts- Battle of Hilly was one of the legendary battles which even people in Pakistan Army feel proud of- Here's fact check of the Bravery your forces put up on our western fronts-

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala
120 soldiers vs 2,000 soldiers+45 tanks- result only 2 Indians attain Martyrdom and kill 200 Pakistani soldiers 34 tanks and 500+ other vehicles with a little air support-

Operation Trident (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 small missile boats and 2 anti-sub corvettes vs whole Pakistan Navy- result

Minesweeper PNS Muhafiz sunk
Destroyer PNS Khaibar sunk
Transport, MV Venus Challenger, sunk
Destroyer PNS Shah Jahan badly damaged, scrapped as result
Karachi harbour fuel storage tanks destroyed burn for weeks-

With no Indian casualties now that is what we call as quality-
I'll admit our early military leadership had more balls than brains and their stupid moves cost many Pakistani men. Also before you post 'casualties' i suggest you look at the sources first (provided to Wikipedia); Pakistan confirmed a loss of around 14 tanks and 40 Soldiers. Pakistani forces were no doubt going to lose as they had nothing to counter IAF's Air Support, there is no way a tank can take down a jet - it has nothing to do with quality.

Whole Pakistani navy? :omghaha:
Operation Trident was a night attack on a naval patrol, the only 'valuable' targets they got were PNS Khaibar and PNS Shah Jahan which did not posses effective night visual capabilities, the patrol thought they were being attacked by Air Craft. Also sinking a minesweeper and transport isnt really an achievement.

Also, you forgot to mention the 1965 Air War, in which Pakistan gained a 1:6 kill ratio against Indian Air Force.
Indo-Pakistani Air War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And when Indian forces lost a thousand soldiers trying to get to the border but soon learnt that Pakistani forces were already mobilized and dug in.
2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or the recent skirmishes in which Indian forces frustrated at not being capable of fighting Pakistan rangers instead fire at villages.

2011 India–Pakistan border skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2014–15 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hell you guys cant even defeat poor peasants armed with bolt-rifles from WW1/2 era.

Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

; i can give so much more examples.

1: India has had more terrorist attacks in 2014-2015 than Pakistan, India has the most terrorist groups in the world, India has five full blown insurgencies and your telling me we are a 'terrorist' country?
More People in Die with Common Fever in India than Terrorist insurgencies its Has Zero Ramification on countries Moral Unlike Pakistan
Failed economy? our growth rate is around 5% way above world average and this being while fighting terrorism; a war that has caused us 70 billion dollars in damage alone. Now that Indian-payed terrorists are running back to Afghanistan, ambitious billion dollar projects are being invested into Pakistan from other countries, CPEC is under construction, and load shedding (which hampers our growth by 2%) is coming to an end; imagine what our growth rate will be in 2017-2018? Overall we are doing much better than the world average.
Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Don't Shift Blame other For your Mistakes.Its your Policy to Inbreed Home grown Terrorism and Join the War Against Taliban You and Only you are Responsible of It
CPEC and others are all Future tense Talk Present
3: Failed cause? No, over a dozen country supports our stance - and even so, it wont be us that will liberate Kashmir; but it will be the Kashmiri themselves.
Does it Bear Result At Any Level.Many generation are Wasted there Life in Imagining this Dream and Many in Future will also bear the Same Fate
4: Nobody really supports 'democracy' here.
Failure of the Nation then, Jinnah Foreseen Pakistan As Islamic Republic Do you Know what "Republic"Term Stand
5: I can name dozens of countries that has had a numbers of martial laws and dictators yet currently they are one of the most successful countries in the world.
People Seen there Fate Also
6: Identity? All Pakistanis know who we are, we are Pakistanis - a diverse country with different ethnicity groups all united under the flag of Pakistan and religion of Islam
religious-discrimination-15-638.jpg

one of these soldier can defeat all us,russian,chinese army combined
para-commandos-india.jpg

see,i can also become over-patriotic and talk nonsense.
These kids are skinnier than me, and i'm only 16. You guys should seriously start conditioning your men; i wouldnt call these special forces.
I showed you pictures of regulars, dont even let me show you pictures of our Special Forces.

More People in Die with Common Fever in India than Terrorist insurgencies its Has Zero Ramification on countries Moral Unlike Pakistan

Don't Shift Blame other For your Mistakes.Its your Policy to Inbreed Home grown Terrorism and Join the War Against Taliban You and Only you are Responsible of It
CPEC and others are all Future tense Talk Present

Does it Bear Result At Any Level.Many generation are Wasted there Life in Imagining this Dream and Many in Future will also bear the Same Fate

Failure of the Nation then, Jinnah Foreseen Pakistan As Islamic Republic Do you Know what "Republic"Term Stand
People Seen there Fate Also

religious-discrimination-15-638.jpg
1:Yes, more people; are also raped in India than Pakistanis killed in war on terrorism.

2: Yes ofcourse; we make terrorists then we kill them - your logic makes sense. This isnt a bollywood fantasy boy, grow up and witness reality. Also CPEC is present, and is be constructed as we speak.
CPEC.jpg

3: Yes, but they also 'waste' Indian army lives - infact; they give them so much stress - that it makes Indian soldiers suicide.
597 military personnel have committed suicide in last 5 years, government says - Times of India

4: Failure of the nation? We're doing good.

5: Yes, everyone is free to go to their temples; what are you trying to prove?

Read my posts carefully before 'exposing my lies'.

I said, India has the most amount of terrorist groups not fatalities. Your 'insurgency in Northeast India' alone, has cost the same if not more lives than terrorism in Pakistan.

Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I said around '5pc'

I'll admit our early military leadership had more balls than brains and their stupid moves cost many Pakistani men. Also before you post 'casualties' i suggest you look at the sources first (provided to Wikipedia); Pakistan confirmed a loss of around 14 tanks and 40 Soldiers. Pakistani forces were no doubt going to lose as they had nothing to counter IAF's Air Support, there is no way a tank can take down a jet - it has nothing to do with quality.

Whole Pakistani navy? :omghaha:
Operation Trident was a night attack on a naval patrol, the only 'valuable' targets they got were PNS Khaibar and PNS Shah Jahan which did not posses effective night visual capabilities, the patrol thought they were being attacked by Air Craft. Also sinking a minesweeper and transport isnt really an achievement.

Also, you forgot to mention the 1965 Air War, in which Pakistan gained a 1:6 kill ratio against Indian Air Force.
Indo-Pakistani Air War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And when Indian forces lost a thousand soldiers trying to get to the border but soon learnt that Pakistani forces were already mobilized and dug in.
2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or the recent skirmishes in which Indian forces frustrated at not being capable of fighting Pakistan rangers instead fire at villages.

2011 India–Pakistan border skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2014–15 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hell you guys cant even defeat poor peasants armed with bolt-rifles from WW1/2 era.

Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

; i can give so much more examples.

I see you are a 16 year old and talking way beyond your level and qualification- My bad I didn't pick it earlier now that you have admitted yourself- I apologize for troubling you when you should be doing your School Homework- please concentrate on studies and have milk daily- and stop wasting your time on internet- I hope your mother know what you are doing- Always take her permission before dealing with strangers on internet- I have son of your age so just a little concerned-

These kids are skinnier than me, and i'm only 16. You guys should seriously start conditioning your men; i wouldnt call these special forces.
I showed you pictures of regulars, dont even let me show you pictures of our Special Forces.

Of Course it will and so will quality(which we lead in every factor), not mention to mention these "numbers" are better equipped, have better physical and mental standards, better trained, and believe serving in the armed forces is serving Islam; which gives them a lot of morale.

34f1964b4ef3.jpg
Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai

1:Yes, more people; are also raped in India than Pakistanis killed in war on terrorism.
At-least We have Not Made our Women Prove they have been Raped
Pakistan cannot be an ‘Islamic’ republic, not if women are being raped everyday! – The Express Tribune Blog
2: Yes ofcourse; we make terrorists then we kill them - your logic makes sense. This isnt a bollywood fantasy boy, grow up and witness reality. Also CPEC is present, and is be constructed as we speak.
Kid Its no Where for near
Completion
China expresses concern over Pakistan's internal conflicts on CPEC - Pakistan - Dunya News

3: Yes, but they also 'waste' Indian army lives - infact; they give them so much stress - that it makes Indian soldiers suicide.
597 military personnel have committed suicide in last 5 years, government says - Times of India
Still We get Better Take care of are Soldiers 3 times salaries and remuneration to our soldiers

PS: Quote me Next time When you have something Factual to comprehend

34f1964b4ef3.jpg

Your mard i momins also said the same thing in 1971 and history knows what happens :D

34f1964b4ef3.jpg

Are there any LIONS in Pakistan, they have been extinct for ages!!!! And "Stuffed Lions" in Raiwind don't count.... :lol:
The last idiotic Gernails to make this 1=10 kinda math......... simply lost half of Paksitan, what are you planning to lose now?

Why are you debating a 16 year old kid who thinks that soldiers need to be buffed out to be effective?

One of these days he should see pictures of guys who have spent real time on the battlefield - how stripped down, almost emaciated they look.

Young man At your age leave the warmongering to the grown idiots you need to find yourself a good one to dive in
don't waste time

image.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom