What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

We call it double sling, i personally like it.....it can always be adjusted as to one's desires.
heres mine after a mag dump test.....Colt barrel with FN M16A4 bolt .... butt stock has been replaced with Magpul red dot i have acquired a chinese one for now but i need to find an original aimpoint now
IMG_20200624_151103.jpg

I just had a closer look at the two point sling they are using on AK, I got the same one on mine, both AK & M4....what's your feedback on this sling? i personally didn't like it, it hangs way too low & loose for me....like if you see in this photo, the standing point has his sling wrapped around Buttstock to make it little tight so the gun doesn't hang loose...
AK on the person at front (am assuming Major sb? ) his AK is hanging little loose ....for a tall person it would hang near the abdomen

All Depends on personal preference. If one thing works for a person let it be.. If its work its ain't stupid..

heres mine after a mag dump test.....Colt barrel with FN M16A4 bolt .... butt stock has been replaced with Magpul red dot i have acquired a chinese one for now but i need to find an original aimpoint now
View attachment 644267

Holy guacamolly! Pretty sexy setup you got there...

Tell me ho much I have to spend money and time on this particular setup..?

Irrelevant but some crucial skills to develop. Maybe SSG/SSG-N/SSW have some sort of training under NVGs shooting but need some advanced skills.
Part 4

Irrelevant but some crucial skills to develop. Maybe SSG/SSG-N/SSW have some sort of training under NVGs shooting but need some advanced skills.
Part 4

our special forces skills with NVGs is PRETTY good.

s%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Capt Sikander, 2 Cdo

20160717_083129-001.jpg

Capt Sikander, 2 Cdo, on the right while Col Suleman, CO 2 Cdo in the centre. Both attained shahadat in the famous ambush on Ghazi company of 2 Cdo.

This was the single biggest loss suffered by the SSG, ever! 16 troops (including 2 officers) were martyred during the ambush.

That is police.

That is Maj Gen Faisal Alvi in the picture when these operations started.

2 Commando Battalion has a very grim history. They suffered worst causalities through out the history of SSG including their lead-ship getting killed in the process.

1971 Loss is nothing compare to what SSG Suffered in 2006 Baluchistan Ops, where the Bugti was killed. 2 Commando Batallion entire command and leadership was martyred. 1 Lt.Col, 2 Major, 3 Captains along with 20-30 Jawans Martyred fighting Bugti and his armed band.

LT.COL Amir Hameed Shaheed

Major Khalid Aziz Shaheed

Major Pervaiz Siddique Shaheed

Captain Zameer Abbas Shaheed

Name of other 2 Captains were not released.

2006 replaces the the 1971 single day loss. Then comes the 2007 LAL Masjid Operation, Zarrar ATU CO and his 2IC gets martyred in Operation and then Zarrar ATU is further hit with the Suicide bomb at their Tarbela base.

Last edited:
2 Commando Battalion has a very grim history. They suffered worst causalities through out the history of SSG including their lead-ship getting killed in the process.

1971 Loss is nothing compare to what SSG Suffered in 2006 Baluchistan Ops, where the Bugti was killed. 2 Commando Batallion entire command and leadership was martyred. 1 Lt.Col, 2 Major, 3 Captains along with 20-30 Jawans Martyred fighting Bugti and his armed band.

2006 replaces the the 1971 single day loss. Then comes the 2007 LAL Masjid Operation, Zarrar ATU CO and his 2IC gets martyred in Operation and then Zarrar ATU is further hit with the Suicide bomb at their Tarbela base.
.... And then there some other deadly actions as well

Not all in the Kohlu Cave Collapse were from 2 Cdo. Major Pervaiz was an ex-SSG commanding a FC BLN Wing AFAIK. 7 or 8 were from serving SSG rest were FC or Army.

Karrar Coy Mess blast - according to official data in a list it seems like the actual number was less. Will recheck and tell.

Coming back to the first point, Rahber is indeed the most bloodied and decorated unit.

The above in Balochistan was not a one event loss of life. This was attrition in fighting against the Bugti militants over a period of time vs. what happened in December 1971.

Again Pakistan need to step up its game on SF, SOF and LE training on teamwork.
Nice example was yesterday's attack on PSX. Where RRF constables gunned down two terrorists.
I really wish to see our boys going through competition like this at a local level and some friendly countries.
In teamwork, you need to use your mental strength, physical strength. Going through psychological and physical obstacles.

Back
Top Bottom