What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Sub. Kiyani got a reprimand for posting the pic and was sent back to his parent unit.

PA now a days is very strict with material being posted online including pics.

With regards to open identification of SSG.... Under Gen Mitha, they used to wear normal baloch regiment beret and shoulder titles..... But then... After him... In his own words.... The rot started to set in....

It started with wearing SSG wing.... SSG shoulder titles and beret.... Use of SSG's individuals on VIP protection duties, free fall and SSG's contingent parade on 23 March..... Air Marshals in 70s and 80s...SSG formation sign

... And the remaining.... Social media allows everyone to show off.... Something in our national psyche..... Just like Wagah parade...

This needs to be stopped now. French have a law in their constitution: "You can't take pictures of SF personnel, SF personnel are also bound to this law."

Western SF guys don't go around showing their faces they even cover their faces during public ceremonies..

french-soldiers-of-the-commando-hubert-attend-the-funeral-ceremony-of-picture-id1144555460

french-soldiers-of-the-commando-hubert-pay-a-last-tribute-in-front-of-picture-id1143676827

I shared it.
may be you shared it on some other thread, but on Page 180, it's shared by another member? perhaps he copied it over from another post....

there is one photo of a friend of mine & he wasn't in any special ops that time....regular infantry, it was his off duty so was in civil clothes....his picture started circulating as some hot shot...:D ...though he's in SSG now ...

may be you shared it on some other thread, but on Page 180, it's shared by another member? perhaps he copied it over from another post....

there is one photo of a friend of mine & he wasn't in any special ops that time....regular infantry, it was his off duty so was in civil clothes....his picture started circulating as some hot shot...:D ...though he's in SSG now ...

Roger

if you have more of these, do share with stuff blurred out as you please....
sometime they are useful for setting PTM & Surkhas on fire :cheesy:

I've got mostly of only one commando unit, including the one you shared.... Actually i lost my class fellow as part of this unit....

Do share his pic in PM if possible, let's see if i can identify him.

Shared by me :-)

I shared it.
I just had a closer look at the two point sling they are using on AK, I got the same one on mine, both AK & M4....what's your feedback on this sling? i personally didn't like it, it hangs way too low & loose for me....like if you see in this photo, the standing point has his sling wrapped around Buttstock to make it little tight so the gun doesn't hang loose...
AK on the person at front (am assuming Major sb? ) his AK is hanging little loose ....for a tall person it would hang near the abdomen

I just had a closer look at the two point sling they are using on AK, I got the same one on mine, both AK & M4....what's your feedback on this sling? i personally didn't like it, it hangs way too low & loose for me....like if you see in this photo, the standing point has his sling wrapped around Buttstock to make it little tight so the gun doesn't hang loose...
AK on the person at front (am assuming Major sb? ) his AK is hanging little loose ....for a tall person it would hang near the abdomen

We call it double sling, i personally like it.....it can always be adjusted as to one's desires.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom