What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Sir what is a frogman ? and according to your information will this latest Uniform would be given to all soldiers or not
those who had underwater combat training, including scuba diving, one necessarily does not need to be in SSG or Navy to go through such training - just as Moutain warfare -.....talking about the uniform then this new (so called semi digital) has already been issued to many infantry and is available at CSD......

its been almost a year now since Frontline troops had been issued side arms, personally fired a Sarsilmaz B6 issued to CO in wana back in january, so no big deal with the glock----

@DESERT FIGHTER also note the patch on his right shoulder - hes a frogman......
LCB or Infantry - that is not even the question

Yeah.. my old man also did it along with other courses..

Now that is some Awesome looking gear :D
and you know the best thing i love about this gear? the modular vest, soliders can wear the mag pouches and stuff and it will be like a part of body rather than the belt with straps ----

You have asked the question and answered it yourself, bullpup designs are mostly for urban warfare, but if we go by that rule than we does L85a stands???
keeping this discussion aside XM8 project was abandoned, SCAR-L & H is the future, but even today US Socom is sticking with CM901.....and if i remember correctly US Socom tested out and deployed some SABRs in the field too??

Yeah just dusted up my info regarding XM8. Bullpup is overrated IMHO and L85 was a nightmare for the Royal forces. It wasnt until version 2 they got a decent weapon in their hands. CM901 and SABRs are all modular in nature and are being pushed further. Switch the barrel and striker mech and you got a different caliber weapon. This is the new way, bullpups are of no advantage over standard rifles use in maneuver warfare.

M4 derivates are all sexy as hell.

Dont know if it is posted before

1378006_556278431110091_623195382_n.jpg

Why are they wearing knee-pad only on one leg ??? :undecided:

Its a common practice as far as I know among SFs. As you can see the knee pads are on the right leg. The reason being is while shooting in a kneeling position the right leg's knee makes contact with the ground and not the left leg.

As far as I know this is the reason but I may be wrong.

Hi guys, I am new at this forum and I am a big fan of Pakistan SSGs. I open this thread for all types of photo collection of SSGs, SSWs and SSNGs. Also VVIP security guards. Please don't upload photos of regular armies, Elite police force such as "No Fear" etc plus not trolling and comparisons.....
thax for this act,i am also a big fan

Back
Top Bottom