What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

10wsgpi.jpg

24oyc28.jpg

20tpile.jpg

Haha them LCB folks look so badass!! Hope we get to see a vid or something soon.

The army's certainly come a long way in the past 10 years

Haha them LCB folks look so badass!! Hope we get to see a vid or something soon.

The WOT has defn down side, but the only good thing to come from it, is that the forces are on par with the best in the world in terms of training and experience.

One of the Good pictures of SSG, showing actual combat formation.

563548_537870196284248_820117138_n.jpg
there is nothing wrong with the picture I see- infact its a one classic pic, but looking from another perspective - 2 x solider carrying 7.62 x 39 rounds - its good they can share the mags, pick the ammo from dead militants- but why the third one is carring M-4 5.56????

LCB will ease off some burden on SSG -
and on same platform - Some dedicated recon units should be set up too - or that part of LCB???

there is nothing wrong with the picture I see- infact its a one classic pic, but looking from another perspective - 2 x solider carrying 7.62 x 39 rounds - its good they can share the mags, pick the ammo from dead militants- but why the third one is carring M-4 5.56????

5.56 is usually for wounding .. sometimes diverse ammo is needed in a mission .. say if you want a target alive & he tries to flee .. shoot him with 7.62 & he probably wont survive .

@balixd Yes this Milspec FN 2000 chambered in 5.56mm in a bullpop design is awesome. I'd rank it better than a Tavor and lower StyerAug A3.

FN 2000 is overrated. For 5.56 chambered nothing beats m4 in versatility and availability of add-ons.

FN 2000 is overrated. For 5.56 chambered nothing beats m4 in versatility and availability of add-ons.

Please, explain how exactly the FN2000 is 'overrated'?

There is nothing much to compare between the M4 and the FN as the later is a bullpop with a full length barrel.

M4s are good looking, hard to maintain and unreliable in certain aspects of shooting. The best AR-15 variant built to date is hk-416 not the M4.

I think you probably know that hes not SSG but Army right.. looking at the uniform and the badges...

Anyways the only thing hes missing are the protective pads... and the the camel pack.. :)

P.S: Bro, post this in the Pak military thread..

Back
Top Bottom