What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Seems an agenda being followed ...keep it buddy

Mataan Sahib i don't have any plan....
Sorry to disturb u r party.....Enjoy u won't me see u again....
Yes, there is an agenda. Cthulhu is out to get you.

Listen, you don't have to pretend to be something you're not, I'm not going to shame you for it...well, not unless you give me a reason to, which you did.

We're all enthusiasts here, and the few professionals that are here, worked their asses off getting actually claim their professionals; they PROVED they were professionals. It angers me when fakes try to pose as something they're not, it is insulting towards people like @gambit @Joe Shearer @jhungary , all of whom actually worked hard to have the right to be called military professionals.

We've had people claim they're ex-diplomats, politicians, soldiers, and it turned out to be fake a lot of the time. You have to understand that we won't just believe you, simply because you say something.

I sincerely hope you get over this, and enjoy the forum, but you shouldn't claim something you're not.

Last edited:
Thanking u for this but my child this time u proved original person wrong.

Good buy..
Your choice. I've given you an olive branch, if you change your mind, it'll still be there when you come back.

Not only are you a racist, but you're not acting very professional. I've already stated my reasons, I will not give you my number, where my identity can be easily stolen and found.

What if I were to go to the media with what you're saying? A police official acting like a petulant child, shameful.
you made a schoolboy mistake by engaging that suicide troll.
Never do that . no matter what. just report and move on

781536-image-1414348026.jpg

notice the name at the bottom. You can get rid of the text, but you can't get rid of the water mark. So far, all you've done is go on google images.

@MastanKhan I'm disappointed, I thought you'd back me on this.
there was no need to spend that much time. the person with apathetic excuse for existence you repeatedly responded to belongs to a breed which we normally know as Kuta Machi ..

you made a schoolboy mistake by engaging that suicide troll.
Never do that . no matter what. just report and move on

there was no need to spend that much time. the person with apathetic excuse for existence you repeatedly responded to belongs to a breed which we normally know as Kuta Machi ..
Fair enough, I'll refrain from such actions in the future.

To me fair to me, I was mostly having fun with it.

@Zarvan Now that the...problem is gone, heard anything about the trial lately?

I ask, because to me, it is becoming more and more clear that a winner may be declared in November.

Just work Turkish companies to reduce weight of their latest mpt rifle to make it equivalent to m4 and adopt it . Other option will be expensive

Just off topic it's.govermnent who will decide whether to replace and what's to replace according to their budget so what's the purpose of this poll. .day dreaming

@That Guy @Arsalan

I know that it has been argued that 'money is not a problem' in regards to this rifle program, but it is worth mentioning that the MKEK MPT-76 is costing the Turkish Army around $1,200 a unit (I can't post a link - but Google "MPT-76 $" and find the Jane's article). That is considerably lower than the average we're expecting from any of the leading designs, especially the SCAR.

The MPT-76's price may be a reflection of the scale MKEK is expecting to get through the Turkish MoD and MoI. So on the one hand, it is an example of how producing another design in Pakistan (for argument's sake, SCAR) could be a major boon for the OEM. Our scale is valuable.

On the other hand, if MKEK can iterate quickly (which it will have to in order to keep up with the Turkish Army's use and feedback), then a Pakistani order might push the price down further (albeit with diminishing marginal drops). Still, it leaves a healthy financial space for valuable add-ons, e.g. sights, scopes, UBGL, etc.

@That Guy @Arsalan

I know that it has been argued that 'money is not a problem' in regards to this rifle program, but it is worth mentioning that the MKEK MPT-76 is costing the Turkish Army around $1,200 a unit (I can't post a link - but Google "MPT-76 $" and find the Jane's article). That is considerably lower than the average we're expecting from any of the leading designs, especially the SCAR.

The MPT-76's price may be a reflection of the scale MKEK is expecting to get through the Turkish MoD and MoI. So on the one hand, it is an example of how producing another design in Pakistan (for argument's sake, SCAR) could be a major boon for the OEM. Our scale is valuable.

On the other hand, if MKEK can iterate quickly (which it will have to in order to keep up with the Turkish Army's use and feedback), then a Pakistani order might push the price down further (albeit with diminishing marginal drops). Still, it leaves a healthy financial space for valuable add-ons, e.g. sights, scopes, UBGL, etc.

Money is sure a problem. We may have funds set aside for the gun procurement but you know that the idea of saving some of those to be spend on some other project can be lucrative. It is not like we have billions we are looking to throw around. This is the reason I feel that money too will be a point to consider and given the gun is performing OK as per our requirement and is coming cheap we may very well consider going with that. For me CZ BERN may be that option and you rightly point out to MPT-76. The other main thing that will be considered will be the side benefits. Who will allow us to manufacture this at POF and then who will allow us to export it as well. Who will offer POF to be a registered supplier of their gun or gun parts. These are purely business decisions and these all will have their say in the final decision.

Money is sure a problem. We may have funds set aside for the gun procurement but you know that the idea of saving some of those to be spend on some other project can be lucrative. It is not like we have billions we are looking to throw around. This is the reason I feel that money too will be a point to consider and given the gun is performing OK as per our requirement and is coming cheap we may very well consider going with that. For me CZ BERN may be that option and you rightly point out to MPT-76. The other main thing that will be considered will be the side benefits. Who will allow us to manufacture this at POF and then who will allow us to export it as well. Who will offer POF to be a registered supplier of their gun or gun parts. These are purely business decisions and these all will have their say in the final decision.
Did we receive the CZ Bren 7.62 NATO variant? I've never seen one.

Back
Top Bottom