What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
HK failed miserably even no more in consideration ask any body and Russia not agreed home production either.

I rest my case with Scar and AK no home production and because of that we will induct limited numbers.
That is what I am saying Russia is not offering TOT of AK-103 but SCAR is offering TOT or in other words home production. As for HK-417 How it failed when it was not even tested for single day. @balixd @Arsalan @RAMPAGE

HK failed miserably even no more in consideration ask any body and Russia not agreed home production either.

I rest my case with Scar and AK no home production and because of that we will induct limited numbers.
Sir SCAR is offering home production

Haha more then 70% parts can't be produce at home due to alloys which we don't have facilities to produce at home check the facts.

And which they refuses to allow or TOT.

OK breaking news...
Pakistan wants aluminium plus gun metal instead of alloys to produce at home ignoring weight issue but SCAR refuses.
Okay, first of all, PA is starting the competition asking all the contenders to offer ToT, so if SCAR refuses, PA will simply buy the next best one.

Second, in the beginning, PA didn't have the facilities to produce the G3 either; when the G3 won, HK gave the necessary machinery and training to Pakistan, in order to produce the gun domestically.

Whom ever wins this competition, will be helping set up the necessary equipment and machinery to produce the rifle at home. A standard army service rifle RELIES upon domestic production, that is partly what makes the rifle standard.

To my knowledge, FN has neither refused, nor confirmed anything. If it refused, I can bet you right now, they'd never even be in the competition.

Also, HK didn't lose in the competition, it simply didn't answer Pakistan's request to join the competition; You can't lose something you never had.

@balixd @Quwa @Bilal Khan (Quwa) can you help here? Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

---------------------

On a lighter note, if you ARE a professional, talk to the mods about getting you a tag that shows as such. If you can prove who you claim to be, you'll probably get the tag.

Last edited:
Haha more then 70% parts can't be produce at home due to alloys which we don't have facilities to produce at home check the facts.

And which they refuses to allow or TOT.

OK breaking news...
Pakistan wants aluminium plus gun metal instead of alloys to produce at home ignoring weight issue but SCAR refuses.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum--. You need to understand that you are talking to 'KIDS'---who are totally clueless to the manufacturing aspect of the modern day technology.

They speak before they think. The information that you gave out has a technical aspect where pakistani production facilities are limited due to their obsolete technology---.

A knowledgeable poster would have stepped back and searched for more information on the subject matter.

I would suggest that you write what you want to---and don't get upset because someone does not believe what you are saying.

Just remember one thing---if you know the truth---then you need to prove nothing.

CommentPhotos.com_1391967499.jpg
I literally gave you a link that proves it

https://defence.pk/threads/police-reforms-in-kpk.303454/page-6#post-6138799

here it is again.

No, I just don't believe everything I read on the internet.

For example, if I claim that I'm a nigerian prince with millions of dollars, would you believe me?

It says Afridi, which is not only something you didn't post in your original claim, but really proves nothing.
Mate just ban the guy and move on. This is waste of your time.

OOh well since i object u r views .....

@That Guy
U served in armed forces or police?
Nope, not even a little bit. Why? Are you gonna use that as a way to try and discredit me? You know that's a logical fallacy, but I'm sure a police officer, such as yourself would already know that.

Surprised you've given up, after all those insults.

781536-image-1414348026.jpg

notice the name at the bottom. You can get rid of the text, but you can't get rid of the water mark. So far, all you've done is go on google images.

@MastanKhan I'm disappointed, I thought you'd back me on this.

Hi,

There is a good american saying---if someone wants to dig a hole---let them dig it bigger. If that is what he wanted to do---then more power to him---.

This discussion had become a nasty argument--and my apologies for upsetting you.

Hi,

There is a good american saying---if someone wants to dig a hole---let them dig it bigger. If that is what he wanted to do---then more power to him---.

This discussion had become a nasty argument--and my apologies for upsetting you.
No need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I guess it's partly my fault.

But sorry to spoil your party ..and i beg my pardon..leaving you people right now.....i provided my cell and name even if u suspect than go to hell...i dont care
A phone call doesn't confirm anything. I can claim to be a nigerian prince, if you call me, won't make that a fact.

Yes u rs even you don't know about your capacity and talk about future weapons.
My capacity seems to be bigger than yours.

Ive never seen a so called professional act so least professionally in my life.
You know, if he really is whom he claims to be, calling the media and showing them this would probably result in his firing.

But sorry to spoil your party ..and i beg my pardon..leaving you people right now.....i provided my cell and name even if u suspect than go to hell...i dont care

Yes u rs even you don't know about your capacity and talk about future weapons.

Sir,

You might not know---but there are over 50000 registered members on this board---and thousands of un registered guests lurking all the time.

If all of us started to get upset and wanted to prove ourselves with force and anger---there would be chaos here all the time.

Some of us have worked very hard to build this place to where it is today---so that we can come here and exchanges ideas---views and information.

Even though sometimes things get out of hand---we still find a way to control ourselves---step back momentarily and re-assess our game plan.

Back
Top Bottom