What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
new helmets looks great now all that remains is a quality vest/armor.
Can this vest stop 7.62 X 51 caliber ? @Arsalan

ok ask khala google

Zarvan i have never met a dheet banda like you. not meant to offend but damn.....
Yaar open Zastava website M21 looks close to this Gun not M77. I could be wrong on this

Can this vest stop 7.62 X 51 caliber ? @Arsalan

Yaar open Zastava website M21 looks close to this Gun not M77. I could be wrong on this
You cant really tell by looking at the picture but i have seen some new modular ones being used by our armed forces and they sure are upto the international standards! Th problem is they are not a general standard issue. I love the thigh holsters in this one!! :) And really dislike that guy on left! Mouttu!! Tora professional to lagya SSG at least!!

You cant really tell by looking at the picture but i have seen some new modular ones being used by our armed forces and they sure are upto the international standards! Th problem is they are not a general standard issue. I love the thigh holsters in this one!! :) And really dislike that guy on left! Mouttu!! Tora professional to lagya SSG at least!!
Well than we should hope they soon become standard issue soon

n3Yi51p.jpg

i think we should go for this gun what do you say @Zarvan .its cheap has rails looks reliable enough with our enemy having rifle like INSAS all other option will be over kill don't you think:agree:
Your enemy is also looking to replace INSAS and better if u have massive advantage over your enemy

Back
Top Bottom