What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
FN SCAR
From Pakistani movie JPNA :sniper:
@Zarvan

So how long do we still need to wait for the official announcement of new main battle rifle of Pak Army....
And now we even have some more new guns in the competition??? Muje mota mota batao yar konsi gun agay ja rhi he aur jiskay select honay k chances hen.Main apni zindagi me hi FN SCAR ya HK 416/417 Pak army me dekhna chahta hn, :D
View attachment 325718
Yes this was real shocker for me. By the way I think IDEAS 2016 can bring the announcement with it

22 to 25 November 2016

http://ideaspakistan.gov.pk/ideas_2016.php

The time would seem about right, on top of that, Gen Raheel Shareef is set to retire around then. The new rifle may be his parting legacy, like Shahpur was Keyani's.
I don't think so new Gun will come G3 is old and all attempts of up gradations are only increasing its wait and doing nothing else. As for designing our own Gun that is also not going to happen and rolling back General Raheel programs would be impossible. That attempt will create lot of trouble inside Army.

US-Air-Force-Special-Operations-Weather-Team-brandishing-their-weapons.jpg

Guys any gun that comes would be better than g3 so jeeway Pakistan .....I think Fn scar or 417 or it's clones

Guys any gun that comes would be better than g3 so jeeway Pakistan .....I think Fn scar or 417 or it's clones
HK 417 is not even in the competition so lets wait for IDEAS 2016. It would make things clear

This thread died a looooong time ago. we cannot even discuss rifles in a decent manner because of SCAR extremist's!
I also feel that. People are not just ready to hear when it comes to SCAR or else. As if SCAR is the only choice. I am also afraid that this may also manipulate things during trials.
Discussion should be open hearted (not biased).

Last edited:
I also feel that. People are not just ready to hear when it comes to SCAR or else. As if SCAR is the only choice. I am also afraid that this may also manipulate things during trials.
Discussion should be open hearted (not biased).
Although I would love to see scar with Pakistan in 15 years but if not mpt76 is damn well fine I mean given our economy even that would be lovely just anything to replace the g3 that beauty has lived it's life it's time for the para , police basically other people to play with it what other weapons what about hk 417 is it in trials or not

Back
Top Bottom