What's new

"Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic"- Taliban Spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid

This thread was so retarded that it was deleted at the first time and now some others have created another one? It just shows how dumb some of you guys are..

this was not a critic but he just stated a fact..

What do you want him to lie to these ladies? Because Pakistan is a democracy this is a fact? It doesn't mean it was done with malicious intent just stating a fact. If you asked me that question I would answer just like he did because it is ground reality...

Spot on.

Let's see how many of these critics actually believe that Pakistan is true democracy, when you have thugs and criminals like Nawaz and Zardari pulling the strings.

Lol he never said he disrespect Pakistan since they are close allies and this won't change I assure you do to many aspects. Besides this comments were in no way or shape harm intent to Pakistan. It was just an honest conversation..

What if his asked? Does he lie and say otherwise. He has no jurisdiction in Pakistan and his from the other side of the border he exists in a different world and he gave a comment it was not negative but you shouldn't take it that way without analysing the situation, the hows and whys. This was not a negative comment by all means and it was uttered in a convo and it was an honest answer otherwise he would be lying to these women.. I am telling if you approach Gen. Bajwa he will tell you same thing. Pakistan is a democracy

No one is claiming Pakistan is perfect, far from it. The issue is speaking like this about a nation they rely so much on. You don't need to speak like this, just keep quiet. Have you ever seen Pak speak of Afghanistan in this way about ills of Afghanistan .. no

If he is having an "honest conversation" could he explain what is so Islamic about the Taliban government in afghanistan? bacha bazi?beheading those you don't like? Being insecure about educated girls?

I am sure they are missing alot of elements themselves and it is not fully yet islamic system in Afghanistan it could take probably few years before the system is up and running.. But they are trying to reach that status which is a fully Shariah law system

Taliban’s spokesman criticized #Pakistan’s government. Zabihullah Mujahid said: Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic. Religion is not important to Pakistan’s government. Alarming news for Pakistan.

There is no such thing as an Islamic system of government.

Islam is a religion and must be practiced individually.

If there was indeed something as important as an islamic system of government; it would be defined in Quran.

What if his asked? Does he lie and say otherwise. He has no jurisdiction in Pakistan and his from the other side of the border he exists in a different world and he gave a comment it was not negative but you shouldn't take it that way without analysing the situation, the hows and whys. This was not a negative comment by all means and it was uttered in a convo and it was an honest answer otherwise he would be lying to these women.. I am telling if you approach Gen. Bajwa he will tell you same thing. Pakistan is a democracy
The same nonsense was said by TTP when they played with the heads of my people. This always starts from here be it Ahraris or TTP or TLP. You are naive to believe that this statement is a casual one.
About gen Bajwa, he is servant of the state and not the state.

There is no such thing as an Islamic system of government.

Islam is a religion and must be practiced individually.

If there was indeed something as important as an islamic system of government; it would be defined in Quran.

There is something called ''Shariah Law'' Please do try to search up for it on google
This statement has deeper meaning, It is in-directly saying that they are supporting TTP. After all TTP wants to overthrow Pakistan government and establish islamic rule.

When Indians lost everything they start to reach for straws
The same nonsense was said by TTP when they played with the heads of my people. This always starts from here be it Ahraris or TTP or TLP. You are naive to believe that this statement is a casual one.
About gen Bajwa, he is servant of the state and not the state.

You are writting to much home about this.. You are writting about it more then there is to it really... It was a comment that came via an answer to a question and it was his opinion which is the factual ground reality he didn't condemn nobody or anyone whatsoever....

It is like asking you the same question about Turkey.. Is there Islamic political system there?

Last edited:
There is something called ''Shariah Law'' Please do try to search up for it on google

Don't stop there , go on and quote what the Shariah law says about system of governance; and if at all
it is a personal law ?

Taliban’s spokesman criticized #Pakistan’s government. Zabihullah Mujahid said: Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic. Religion is not important to Pakistan’s government. Alarming news for Pakistan.

Yeah their version of govt where underaged kids are sodomised and kept as boy toys is very Islamic. There are so many reports of Taliban taking under aged girls and marrying them is also Islamic. These cavemen have their own country so first they should make their own country an example before lecturing others.

When Indians lost everything they start to reach for straws

You are writting to much home about this.. You are writting about it more then there is to it really... It was a comment that came via an answer to a question and it was his opinion which is the factual ground reality he didn't condemn nobody or anyone whatsoever....

It is like asking you the same question about Turkey.. Is there political system islamic?
Looks like you are naive, He is Taliban official spokesperson. Don’t underestimate the implications in pakistan. TTP, TLP etc groups gets some legitimate about their action. That is my observation.

Looks like you are naive, He is Taliban official spokesperson. Don’t underestimate the implications in pakistan. TTP, TLP etc groups gets some legitimate about their action. That is my observation.

What you are doing is like attempting to style food from my hands about to go into my mouth but I have seen you approaching in slow motion because I am faster then you but lame attempt tho.. You can do much better then this

Apparently no one here has a problem with a government spokesperson of another country commenting on our internal affairs.

Last edited:
there is no such thing as islamic political system check how they selected first four caliphs .
After first few caliphs rest were just political dynasties of Arabs fighting each other. Abbassids or Umayads all were in competition for power grabs in muslim world. Same was the case with Turks after first few generations it was same brother killing brother cousins father mother sister just for sake of power. This os even reflected in their own dramas. I mean if someone saw Magnificent Century entire drama is how Sultan was so horny. I think there was barely an episode with Sultan not raping slave girls.

Last edited:
this nullify the propaganda that many if not most of Afghanistan's new government got educated in Pakistan.

as Afghanistan's new government tasks herself to formulate a new constitution, they would learn to appreciate what Pakistan has to offer them.

Yeah their version of govt where underaged kids are sodomised and kept as boy toys is very Islamic. There are so many reports of Taliban taking under aged girls and marrying them is also Islamic. These cavemen have their own country so first they should make their own country an example before lecturing others.

These "Islamic" Taliban can't even stop huge numbers of their afghan women working as prostitutes in Pakistan........... :disagree:

Taliban have no manners on how to conduct themselves publicly. You are no one in the real world. Afghanistan has no standing, nothing to offer to the world. These people depend on aid and drug money.

These bums are ignorant about defeating NATO forces. They have to make friends, compromises and talk to different countries to help rebuild this country. They can't support anyone that harms the interest of other countries, it is time for Pakistan to act tough with Afghanistan for harboring TTP leaders.

Back
Top Bottom