What's new

"Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic"- Taliban Spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid

What he said is true and i think its better that state does not get involved in religion in a multi sect country like Pakistan.
The state should gurantee basic rights and basic Islamic rules and the rest state should not get involved in religion. Politicians only use religion for their benefits.

Says someone who came to power by the Haraam way of Suicide deaths.

Another af-ghand motherfu**er..........his mama was/is probably one of those af-ghand women working as a prostitutes in Pakistan............:angry:

These f**kers backed Al Qaeda and Bin Laden for $$$$ and cost Pakistan $100 billion dollars.

They demanded Pakistan and their army give full allegiance to the Taliban after 9/11 and that's why they started encroaching into FATA and KPK. Only when Pakistan pushed back, TTP was born and they become hostile.

I think IK and the deep state are foolish for providing support post withdrawal.

The relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan have as much (probably much more) strategic value as the relations between Turkey and Azerbaijan. Pakistan can create opportunities for Afghanistan that no other state in the world can provide. Likewise, the stability of Afghanistan could serves the rise of Pakistan.

For this reason, IMHO, we should highlight a style that will bring our common interests and brotherhood to the fore, rather than polemics. The issue should always be approached from the following perspective: For whom is it beneficial to create an atmosphere of insecurity between Afghanistan and Pakistan? It may be necessary to evaluate the answer to this question in parallel with the scope of international relations that the Taliban is currently establishing, or the increasing new risk factors for them.

Last edited:
The relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan have as much (probably much more) strategic value as the relations between Turkey and Azerbaijan. Pakistan can create opportunities for Afghanistan that no other state in the world can provide. Likewise, the stability of Afghanistan could serves the rise of Pakistan.

For this reason, IMHO, we should highlight a style that will bring our common interests and brotherhood to the fore, rather than polemics. The issue should always be approached from the following perspective: For whom is it beneficial to create an atmosphere of insecurity between Afghanistan and Pakistan? It may be necessary to evaluate the answer to this question in parallel with the scope of international relations that the Taliban is currently establishing, or the increasing new risk factors for them.

How can that be possible with a people who rape little boys as a cultural practice and who are highly insecure over educated women?

1639320448164.png

How can that be possible with a people who rape little boys as a cultural practice and who are highly insecure over educated women?

Here some of my Pakistani brothers describe Afghanistan as Pakistan's backyard. There are also some justifications within the scope of socio-cultural, ethnic and geopolitical issues. I could write a lot here, but let me choose my words carefully; What I want to say very briefly is that if Pakistan sees Afghanistan as its backyard, it should protect it and drive away those who set their sights on that garden. Also, it should not lose its focus while Pakistan has more important and strategic problems in its front yard.

It is like asking you the same question about Turkey.. Is there Islamic political system there?
Keeping in view how geo politics and world politics work, You don't answer such questions about your allies. Pakistani PM was asked about Uighurs and we all know the answer.
All he had to do was to divert the question.

Back
Top Bottom