What's new

"Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic"- Taliban Spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid

If the hierarchy of Islam is based on how obiedient you are to its rules then an Islamic Republic becomes open to judgement from hostiles. Time to change back to a republic and follow Jinnah's design.

Look at Turkey, ISIS next door and they remained unaffected.

Lets say in the circumstance Afghanistan stabilize and prosper. Without a doubt they will challenge you and this is your weakness in your ideology which shouldn't have been there if you had just followed what Jinnah laid out for you.

Last edited:
Keeping in view how geo politics and world politics work, You don't answer such questions about your allies. Pakistani PM was asked about Uighurs and we all know the answer.
All he had to do was to divert the question.

Are they just going to be like Ghani regime? Then whats the point of engaging an appeasing them?

Durand line is not recognised as a hard border and I don't see any talk of it. Deep state would have had better luck on a roulette table :lol: Should have eaten grass and spent billions on arming the border.

Durand line is not recognised as a hard border and I don't see any talk of it. Deep state would have had better luck on a roulette table :lol: Should have eaten grass and spent billions on arming the border.

You mean they'll want to annexe KPK?

You mean they'll want to annexe KPK?

They knew they were screwed when NATO came to invade. They are batshit crazy, they actually thought Bin Laden $$$ would keep them from getting pumped by the West. They thought Pakistan would have no option but to provide full support and were ready to claim ownership of your nukes and your women.

Musharaf turned the tables on them and pledged support to NATO and they turned hostile, TTP was born. KPK and FATA was the goal. Only when Pakistan didn't die and became more resilient did the disassociation's begin in the ranks of Taliban.

Do you think Taliban would ever think to attack USA again? The west kept their boots on their necks for 20 years to teach them a lesson and here is Pakistan appeasing them? Grow a pair.

Al-Qaeda/ISIS is a ultra Arab nationalist movement to restore its colonial past. Taliban are piggybacking off this because Bin Laden gave them $$$. And the Pakistani the dummy who loves to romanticize the past goes along with it and gets used like tissue paper. :lol:

Last edited:
Taliban’s spokesman criticized #Pakistan’s government. Zabihullah Mujahid said: Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic. Religion is not important to Pakistan’s government. Alarming news for Pakistan.

What is alarming in it? I mean yes, Islam is not important for Govt of Pakistan, this is very true. And if a foreigner is saying it then what the difference when a native doesn't want to discuss the same?

So I will say, keep calm, and mind your business. Do what at least you can do.

What is alarming in it? I mean yes, Islam is not important for Govt of Pakistan, this is very true. And if a foreigner is saying it then what the difference when a native doesn't want to discuss the same?

So I will say, keep calm, and mind your business. Do what at least you can do.

The problem is that this af-ghand son of a wh**e is begging the so called non-Muslims/kuffar world for millions in aid to stop his nation from starving to death yet calls the Pakistani government "UnIslamic"............who the hell does this prostitutes son think he is?

The problem is that this af-ghand son of a wh**e is begging the so called non-Muslims/kuffar world for millions in aid to stop his nation from starving to death yet calls the Pakistani government "UnIslamic"............who the hell does this prostitutes son think he is?
See it's a common problem amongst Muslims. Each Muslim thinks that he is more Muslim than others. I mean I literary heard a Barelvi molvi telling me in my whole childhood that all Duobandi and Wahabis are Kafir, and only Barelvis will go to Jannat. And tell me what is Islamic in the Pakistani system? According to Quraan, interest or Sood is a war against Allah and Rasool SW, and guess what, we are fighting it.

So for this guy's statement, it's just another day in the Muslim world.

See it's a common problem amongst Muslims. Each Muslim thinks that he is more Muslim than others. I mean I literary heard a Barelvi molvi telling me in my whole childhood that all Duobandi and Wahabis are Kafir, and only Barelvis will go to Jannat. And tell me what is Islamic in the Pakistani system? According to Quraan, interest or Sood is a war against Allah and Rasool SW, and guess what, we are fighting it.

So for this guy's statement, it's just another day in the Muslim world.

Is accepting 100s of millions of dollars in famine relief from the Kuffar Islamic? Pakistan has helped and hosted over 10 million afghan refugees since 1980. Was that not Islamic? Funny how these af-ghand sons of prostitutes forget this reality.......... :disagree:

Is accepting 100s of millions of dollars in famine relief from the Kuffar Islamic? Pakistan has helped and hosted over 10 million afghan refugees since 1980. Was that not Islamic? Funny how these af-ghand sons of prostitutes forget this reality.......... :disagree:
I don't know, I am ok with all name-calling until it really starts to bite. So chill pill. Talibans are still in the position of taking our supari from India. So yeah, sumbhal k zara.

Taliban’s spokesman criticized #Pakistan’s government. Zabihullah Mujahid said: Pakistan's political framework does not represent an Islamic system. Their system is not Islamic. Religion is not important to Pakistan’s government. Alarming news for Pakistan.

They should avoid such a statement when Pak and neighboring govt are helping on every political and financial platform. Otherwise, everyone is waiting for the failure of this very weak govt and on verge of another civil war.
They should focus on going starvation.
Where teachers are polishing shoes to survive ...

1639332174641.png

You don't say!
Islam in the hands of Jahils

Back
Top Bottom