Pakistan's PM Imran Khan admit discrimination was the cause of Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Finally pm of Pakistan admit the mistreatment of Bengali which cause break up of Pakistan in 1971 .

আন্তর্জাতিক

The deprivation was the main cause of Bangladesh's creation, said Imran

Online Desk
December 23, 2011, 13:49
Updated: December 23, 2014, 14:31

In the early hours of this month, violent incidents took place in the Bulandshah district of Uttar Pradesh. Two people including the police were killed in this. Nasiruddin Shah came under the controversy by commenting on the death case.

Nasiruddin Shah said in an interview that a cow's death is more important than death of a police officer in India.

In an event organized in Lahore on the occasion of 100 days of Punjab government, Imran said his government is taking steps to ensure the right to religious minorities in Pakistan. The country's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah also had such dreams.

Imran said his government will ensure that minorities feel secure, security, and they get equal rights in new Pakistan.

The Prime Minister said, "How will we deal with minorities, we will show Modi government."

According to Imran, the people of India say that the minorities here are not being used as equal citizens.

The Prime Minister said, if the weak people do not get proper treatment then they will become a coup.

In this regard, Imran has set example of East Pakistan. He said that people of East Bengal (East Pakistan) were not given their rights. This was the main reason behind the creation of Bangladesh.
বঞ্চনাই ছিল বাংলাদেশ সৃষ্টির প্রধান কারণ, বললেন ইমরান

অনলাইন ডেস্ক
২৩ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৮, ১৩:৪৯
আপডেট: ২৩ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৮, ১৪:৩১

চলতি মাসের শুরুর দিকে ভারতের উত্তর প্রদেশের বুলান্দশার জেলায় কথিত গোহত্যা নিয়ে সহিংস ঘটনা ঘটে। এতে পুলিশসহ দুজন নিহত হন। এই মৃত্যুর ঘটনা নিয়ে মন্তব্য করে বিতর্কের মুখে পড়েন নাসিরুদ্দিন শাহ।

নাসিরুদ্দিন শাহ এক সাক্ষাৎকারে বলেন, ভারতে একজন পুলিশ কর্মকর্তার মৃত্যুর চেয়ে একটি গরুর মৃত্যু বেশি গুরুত্ব পায়।

পাঞ্জাব সরকারের ১০০ দিনের অর্জন উপলক্ষে লাহোরে আয়োজিত এক অনুষ্ঠানে ইমরান বলেন, পাকিস্তানে ধর্মীয় সংখ্যালঘুদের ন্যায্য অধিকার নিশ্চিত করতে তাঁর সরকার পদক্ষেপ নিচ্ছে। দেশটির প্রতিষ্ঠাতা মোহাম্মদ আলী জিন্নাহরও এমন স্বপ্ন ছিল।

ইমরান বলেন, সংখ্যালঘুরা যাতে নিরাপত্তা, সুরক্ষা অনুভব করে, নতুন পাকিস্তানে তারা যাতে সমান অধিকার পায়, তার সরকার তা নিশ্চিত করবে।

পাকিস্তানের প্রধানমন্ত্রী বলেন, ‘কীভাবে সংখ্যালঘুদের সঙ্গে ব্যবহার করতে হয়, তা আমরা মোদি সরকারকে দেখিয়ে দেব।’

ইমরানের ভাষ্য, এখন ভারতের লোকজনই বলছে, সেখানকার সংখ্যালঘুরা সমান নাগরিক হিসেবে ব্যবহার পাচ্ছে না।

পাকিস্তানের প্রধানমন্ত্রী বলেন, দুর্বলেরা যদি যথাযথ আচরণ না পায়, তাহলে তা অভ্যুত্থানে রূপ নেবে।

এ প্রসঙ্গে ইমরান পূর্ব পাকিস্তানের উদাহরণ টানেন। তিনি বলেন, পূর্ব বাংলার (পূর্ব পাকিস্তান) জনগণকে তাদের অধিকার দেওয়া হয়নি। বাংলাদেশ সৃষ্টির পেছনে এটাই ছিল প্রধান কারণ।

© স্বত্ব প্রথম আলো ১৯৯৮ - ২০১৮
সম্পাদক ও প্রকাশক: মতিউর রহমান
প্রগতি ইনস্যুরেন্স ভবন,২০-২১ কারওয়ান বাজার , ঢাকা ১২১৫
ফোন: ৮১৮০০৭৮-৮১, ফ্যাক্স: ৯১৩০৪৯৬,ইমেইল: info@prothomalo.com

Last edited:
You have the link?

Get ready for butt-hurt Pakistani trolls to start calling Imran Khan a traitor and/or BD'shi lover.

The more I see of Imran Khan, the more I admire the man. If he can get a formal apology for 1947-1971 passed in Pakistani parliament, then I can see BD and Pakistan eventually ending up with friendly economic and military relations. This is something that India will never want of course.

We already did that.

Needs something formal from the Pakistani state passed in Parliament.

If this is done, I can guarantee that Hasina would lose her anti-Pakistan card and relations would be close economically and militarily.

You have the link?

Get ready for butt-hurt Pakistani trolls to start calling Imran Khan a traitor and/or BD'shi lover.

The more I see of Imran Khan, the more I admire the man. If he can get a formal apology for 1947-1971 passed in Pakistani parliament, then I can see BD and Pakistan eventually ending up with friendly economic and military relations. This is something that India will never want of course.
Why the fu@k we would do that, to begin with?
We don't want any kind of relation with BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom