What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

That was long rang anti-aircraft missile LRAAM not an A2A BVR missile
Read this, it was meant for both.

new-7.jpg

new-8.jpg

They say the US can track any missile launch from its space based constellation of IR imaging satellites. It can even pinpoint fires and crash sites. But PAF have the ability to replay DCS style video of an AAM hitting a target more than 40 nm away (https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/grou...g-about-27-february-2019.681631/post-12649891).

I would be more inclined to believe HUMIT was the source of 'hit below the right engine' than some video. @SQ8 or @Blacklight or @Raider 21 please put this ridiculous theory to rest.
There is HUD “Video” but all it will show is the lock breaking after a few seconds of flight time and DL with missile being lost after it went active. Everything else is radar tracks and ELINT tracks of the MKi first flowing cold, losing altitude and then not appearing again on sensors. So either it survived and flew below 50ft all the way back to base and became an Amraam dodger or somewhere alone the way it made a crater.
The other one ran east at full speed for a good 5 minutes before it called low fuel and requested RTB.

Every other proof to support the claim is Humint and Sigint.
I'm glad you said it.
The call of the hour is a python-5 beater - that capability alone gives the IAF a big edge.

Yes i live 10 min from Aerospace museum. Met a SR71 pilot next to the plane, who was volunteering and sharing stories of the big bird.

Then snapped this pic, my brother and i were laughing, he was saying chai is fantastic and i in a squeeking voice will say abhi (gibberish), bunch of indian families were looking at us and were not happy, all around Mig21 F.

Besides the whole story of how SU30 MKI got shot down.

the second part of what happened to the infamous SU30MKI. after the launch, the Su30MKI turned away and the AIM120C5 was trailing and bleeding at its 6. for some God damn unknown reason the pilot turned into the missile and the missile is speculated to have exploded infront of the right side (when looking at the plane from the front) underneath the front of the engine. the plane went in a dive on its left (right from our reference and fell in indian direction away from the border.

Folks, this is not a fiction but an account from the fighter pilots and witness of video. 2 sources confirmed the same story. Not sure whatelse to tell you guys

Now that’s the place to watch the new Top Gun movie. Surrounded by young and old pilots and those that love aviation.

South Africa's ramjet research isn't confined to Denel.

In fact, I think a lot of the brainwork happens at CSIR, an R&D bureau.

South Africa's ramjet research isn't confined to Denel.

In fact, I think a lot of the brainwork happens at CSIR, an R&D bureau.

Those factilities that CSIR look damn impressive - that is what Pakistan needs to build once the air universities construction has completed. ie full size(?)/scale air tunnels to test airframe development as Pakistan lacks those for airframes(they may have something that allows for cruise missile developments though). Without these kind of facilities, i dont see how a homegrown Jet plane can be developed, eg Azm.

The lack of similar R&D and testing facilities is one of the reasons why I do think Azm will be rebrand/customised variant of an off the shelf platform.

Last edited:
could it be that what all of us thought to be the supersonic ASCM is actually AAM…

View attachment 767911
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Was not a surface-to-air missile system one of three weapons being developed under Project AZM?

This video showed us a fifth generation aircraft, a MALE UAV, and this ramjet missile. I am pretty sure this missile is the SAM, which was supposed to developed under Project AZM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom