What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

It was a bvr kill brother, I don't think a hud video is possible, considering the fact that our ac did not leave our own air space.

It was a kill, but didn't say it's not a close encounter shot. Besides, BVR kill could be recorded by a third party just happened to be recording the fight. But it's definitely not recorded by the jet that fired the BVR missile. Without seeing the video itself, let's not conclude the video is fake.

Another extended range meteor style AAM is in in-house development.
I'm glad you said it.
I vaguely remember there being some prior "news"(not official...but from trusted members like urselves) about Pak developing an air to air missile...is this that same one where the goal post has just been moved to make it meteor like(air breathing)? Or is this a completely different project?

Or it could be that no such news was there...and I'm just imagining things?

I vaguely remember there being some prior "news"(not official...but from trusted members like urselves) about Pak developing an air to air missile...is this that same one where the goal post has just been moved to make it meteor like(air breathing)? Or is this a completely different project?

and the fact that despite preparing the launch after some arse ramming at the hands of PAF, they did not dare do it points to three things
- They confirmed that IAF was incapable of washing the stain of dis-honor that it earned after months of planning, preparation and initiative advantage
- That they don't have the balls that go with the wanna be aggressive show and pomp on the media
- That the believed and feared the promised escalatory aggressive response

@araz
I view the same. the fact that they prepared the CM launch, shows that Dehli is ruled by aggressive/mindless and unpredictable minds.
If we look at Article 370, RSS (ram) Mandir, CAA etc steps show that they lack diplomacy/vision/self-control/secularism/plurality etc. I mean everybody knows that Kashmiri can't do anything even if Martial Law is imposed. Still previous govt didn't do that.
This govt just play aggressive (be it lock down, monetary reforms, foreign policy) and what they think is right w/o thinking about repercussions.
in my beloved motherland?

Another extended range meteor style AAM is in in-house development.
I posted about a year ago regarding a stick longer than SD10 but shorter than PL15 specifically for Thunders (which block of thunder, I don't know)

View attachment 765452

Dont forget Amraams Aim 120c5 behind this sparrow Aim7, which gave hell to IAF 2 years ago.

Pakistan has HUD videos of Su30MkI being shot down, its not released on Russias request. Both Indian Su30MKI pilots died in that aerial combat.

Hi this is from air and space museum in VA. This same missile is pointing towards a Mig21 believe it or not! Its actually mig21 F variant which was operated by iaf during 65 war that were wiped out by Paf f86s.... and the f86 is also pointing at this mig21 in the museum. Lol

T-Darter project resurrected?
Probably or South African assistance remember Pakistan and SA signed MOU in recent past to develop munitions and missiles but no progress related to this was ever announced.

Probably or South African assistance remember Pakistan and SA signed MOU in recent past to develop munitions and missiles but no progress related to this was ever announced.
They were proposing an air breathing AAM (T-Darter) long time ago:

Nothing new, the PAF have been trying to develop AAMs since the 1980/90s, I even remember seeing a pic of an IRST seeker testbed deployed on a Mirage back in the 90s. But as the PAF found out, it's not easy to develop AAMs.

1628239769397.png

Hi this is from air and space museum in VA. This same missile is pointing towards a Mig21 believe it or not! Its actually mig21 F variant which was operated by iaf during 65 war that were wiped out by Paf f86s.... and the f86 is also pointing at this mig21 in the museum. Lol

Yes i live 10 min from Aerospace museum. Met a SR71 pilot next to the plane, who was volunteering and sharing stories of the big bird.

Then snapped this pic, my brother and i were laughing, he was saying chai is fantastic and i in a squeeking voice will say abhi (gibberish), bunch of indian families were looking at us and were not happy, all around Mig21 F.

Besides the whole story of how SU30 MKI got shot down.

the second part of what happened to the infamous SU30MKI. after the launch, the Su30MKI turned away and the AIM120C5 was trailing and bleeding at its 6. for some God damn unknown reason the pilot turned into the missile and the missile is speculated to have exploded infront of the right side (when looking at the plane from the front) underneath the front of the engine. the plane went in a dive on its left (right from our reference and fell in indian direction away from the border.

Folks, this is not a fiction but an account from the fighter pilots and witness of video. 2 sources confirmed the same story. Not sure whatelse to tell you guys

Back
Top Bottom