What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

search it up dude, btw it is sad that pakistan can build missiles but not a slv. how r u guys planning to build a boomer???
Are you trying to tell us that India has built boomer-nuclear powered sub by herself...or just a rugged looking shell??

Are you trying to tell us that India has built boomer-nuclear powered sub by herself...or just a rugged looking shell??

Its already on sea trial and expected to be inducted by the end of the year, we also did some missile test from pontoons so as far as nuclear subs go they are on their way.

Pakistani Navy is trying to build some serious muscles, soon they will be able to compete on every platform with the indian coast guard.

Pakistani Navy is trying to build some serious muscles, soon they will be able to compete on every platform with the indian coast guard.

Indian Coast Guard is better than Indian Navy? Dang, congrats.

lol u didnt get him did u? :rofl:
anyways i dont think pakistani navy can even compete with coast guard. indian coast guard has right now 80 ships uc and another 150 on order. sorry too strong for pn.

comprehension skills fail

anyways i dont think pakistani navy can even compete with coast guard. indian coast guard has right now 80 ships uc and another 150 on order. sorry too strong for pn.

Well w.r.t to indian coast guard, i am pretty sure PN can maintain minimum credible deterrence,

Are you a fcuking dumbass? Pakistan Navy is better than Indian Navy which relies on Retired Russian ships..

comprehension skills fail

Well w.r.t to indian coast guard, i am pretty sure PN can maintain minimum credible deterrence,

Says the one who thinks LeT on a canoe is a threat :rofl:

Indian Navy officers chicken out when they see Pakistan Navy, forget about Indian Coast Guard... Btw, which retired Russian ships did you put in your Coast Guard now?

I guess U guyz gonna loose ure sleep at night when we will comeup with our own designed Nuklerar subz.........I guess PN is pretty smart in that field nowadayz.......:smokin:
So you are having sleep less nights ? Btw we have P8Is for anti Sub role . I highly doubt your own designed nuclear sub . Even your fellow mates doubt that they will make an indigenous nuclear submarine . By the time you make it induct , we will have our nuclear triad operational with SLICBMs .

@octopus

You can search what Pakistan has built, not here to babysit you. That's why your on a Pakistani Forum.

Anyways, those ships are a small pool to the rest of IN.. Most of it are Soviet Era retired ships... No wonder you guys are biggest foreign arms buyer... Sad nation :tdown:

But what can I say to a nation that thinks LeT on a canoe is a threat? :meeting:

So you are having sleep less nights ? Btw we have P8Is for anti Sub role . I highly doubt your own designed nuclear sub . Even your fellow mates doubt that they will make an indigenous nuclear submarine . By the time you make it induct , we will have our nuclear triad operational with SLICBMs .

We are not like you that induct retired soviet era subs and copy+paste it.

@octopus

You can search what Pakistan has built, not here to babysit you. That's why your on a Pakistani Forum.

Anyways, those ships are a small pool to the rest of IN.. Most of it are Soviet Era retired ships... No wonder you guys are biggest foreign arms buyer... Sad nation :tdown:

But what can I say to a nation that thinks LeT on a canoe is a threat? :meeting:

We are not like you that induct retired soviet era subs and copy+paste it.

each and every one of that ship is a brand new ship inducted receently fitted with many indian weapons, i dont know where r u bringing all this russian crap. what have u been talking about? pakistan has never built anything even close to those ships.

DRDO doesn't even make ships or aircrafts. India is already building an ACC, Nuclear Submarine and has stealth ships that are inducted which were built in India. The new class of ship will also be sailing out this year which are P-17A kolkata class destroyers, the design phase of the P-17B is also already started.
but with russion imported tech and engineers... Am I wrong?

but with russion imported tech and engineers... Am I wrong?

it depends, every ship india has buiilt has majority of indian components, but yes they do have russian and european components. but very few of them like a gun or a software. all electronics and most missiles are indian. i dont know where this russian crap is coming from. anyways continue.

earlier i thought that indians have limited knowldge about Pakistan but now i admit that even they have no real knowldge about their military...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom