What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

Haha kiddo. That stealth navy ship is copied from Russians..After all thats what Indians only do. TBH, India can't even build a 3rd gen Tejas right, yet their thinking about AC, frigate...All this is BS , look at how many failres DRDO has, and still because of that, India is largest foreign armys buyer. Sad nation :tdown: India is no match in front of Pakistan... Go challenge Nepal

You realize those "ships" are just speedboats right? India hasn't even designed a frigate, let alone a stealth one.

Pakistan is building nuclear sub, yet you are saying no experience? Dumbass indian...

ok....*YAWN*

Haha kiddo. That stealth navy ship is copied from Russians..After all thats what Indians only do. TBH, India can't even build a 3rd gen Tejas right, yet their thinking about AC, frigate...All this is BS , look at how many failres DRDO has, and still because of that, India is largest foreign armys buyer. Sad nation :tdown: India is no match in front of Pakistan... Go challenge Nepal

You realize those "ships" are just speedboats right? India hasn't even designed a frigate, let alone a stealth one.

Pakistan is building nuclear sub, yet you are saying no experience? Dumbass indian...

lol if thats how it is then tell me on stealth ship made by pakistan??

lol if thats how it is then tell me on stealth ship made by pakistan??

We already have indigenous stealth ship.. F-22P Zulfiqar class.. Made by Pakistani and Chinese hands...

We already have indigenous stealth ship.. F-22P Zulfiqar class.. Made by Pakistani and Chinese hands...

oh it is a frigate designed by chinese. if u think that pakistan is ahead of india in this field of designing ships and subs then bro u should be a proud pakistani. good job. :tup:

Pakistan is even building submarines. We bought Augusta 90 with TOT. So keep living in dreams until Pakistan will surprise you like it did in 1998 when Indians thought we were bluffing.

oh it is a frigate designed by chinese. if u think that pakistan is ahead of india in this field of designing ships and subs then bro u should be a proud pakistani. good job. :tup:

it's a frigate designed by pakistani and chinese hands IN PAKISTAN.

Indians seems to be suffering from some complex. Read the title of the thread "Pakistan Navy’s ‘Nuclear’ Aspirations" why are you trying to compare yourself against us ?

We have experience with all such latest software and implementation methadologies, the only problem is that: they pay shite at government labs and firms. One thing I have to give you points for is, you love India much more than we love Pakistan. I've seen many Indians, who after finishing school went back to India, and most brilliant Pakistanis stayed back and became nationals.

no its not about engineers, its about experience, india currently has 50 navy shis under cons and out of which 47 are in indian ports and mostly stealthy , designed by indians. pakistan has no experience in nuclear propulsion and boat designing. india has some of the top institutes, so we were able to pull it.

We have experience with all such latest software and implementation methadologies, the only problem is that: they pay shite at government labs and firms. One thing I have to give you points for is, you love India much more than we love Pakistan. I've seen many Indians, who after finishing school went back to India, and most brilliant Pakistanis stayed back and became nationals.

india to some extent suffers from same problem dude...else india would have been way way ahead today...

Su-30 was designed by Russia, Su-30MKI is at best 1/4 indians

i never spoke about Su30...m talking about Su30mki

which was designed IN INDIA...

if u can call something in collaboration with a foreign country as ur own...same goes for others too right??

right said brother, after engineering i will also move back to india. india is changing how can we stay back and not participate in the development of our country.

there is no race. pakistan cant design a single navy ship on its own to be honest. this is stealthy 17 a frigate designed by indian engineers. nuclear sub is much more complex than this simple boat. if pakistan cant design a simple boat boomer is out of question. dont start a race u cant even play alone in. india today has some of the biggest shipyards in asia and is currently building tons of new shipyards dedicated for ship building. the new l&t shipyard will be asia's biggest and will be used to build navy ships. sorry but no race with pakistan.
6th_defence_expo_31990f.jpg

I agree with you 1000%, no race between PN and IN
so now my question is, whats the problem
dont get too excited, you are bigger better smarter stronger than us, every Paksitani admits it, our politician admit it, out forces admit it, our chokidar and jamadar admits it....so once again what is the problem then

I agree with you 1000%, no race between PN and IN
so now my question is, whats the problem
dont get too excited, you are bigger better smarter stronger than us, every Paksitani admits it, our politician admit it, out forces admit it, our chokidar and jamadar admits it....so once again what is the problem then

well when pakistan would be able to get 1 boomer from china or something, india will have more than 10 of them. 5 of them are already under cons, so race is out of question. why not cooperate to build even better weapons?

i heard months before that pak is working on 2500 KM SLCM

is this true?

no totally false news, we cannot find any country to help us build it, and as you more than anyone will agree we cannot make anything on our own. so India can move everything byond 2500 KM line and it will be safe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom