What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

well when pakistan would be able to get 1 boomer from china or something, india will have more than 10 of them. 5 of them are already under cons, so race is out of question. why not cooperate to build even better weapons?
why not you stop derailing this thread ? Both countries which have tons of issues and fought three wars are done with other important matters and now you have to discuss about joint weapon ventures between them in this thread :hitwall: Another thread ruined by trolls

why not you stop derailing this thread ? Both countries which have tons of issues and fought three wars are done with other important matters and now you have to discuss about joint weapon ventures between them in this thread :hitwall: Another thread ruined by trolls

u think i am trolling, dude i believe in cooperation between both countries, if thats trolling then my bad wont say that again.
lets fight and fight more. u build boomers, we build 10 of them and have the final war. what say?

Every Indian is scared of Pakistan :smokin:

scared my foot. we laugh at pakistan when we talk about peace and pakistan talks about war with a feeble army and economy. u guys have lost 3 wars cant come up with a solution to indian boomers and claim than we r scared. get a loft bro.

scared my foot. we laugh at pakistan when we talk about peace and pakistan talks about war with a feeble army and economy. u guys have lost 3 wars cant come up with a solution to indian boomers and claim than we r scared. get a loft bro.

lol kid you only won one war - that was 1971 others were stalemates and 1947 we won :bounce:

bro don't say india isn't scared of pakistan, still indian govt chickened out in 200 when they said they were gooing too send surgical strikes punjabimunda :smokin:

Besides our feeble army scares you, thats sad :whistle:

u think i am trolling, dude i believe in cooperation between both countries, if thats trolling then my bad wont say that again.
lets fight and fight more. u build boomers, we build 10 of them and have the final war. what say?
You don't get it do you? If you have some other ideas post them in some respective thread or start new one in respective forum. This thread is not the place for such discussion.

The gap between India navy and Pakistan navy is increasing very fast. In coming years gap will not twice or thrice but may be 5-8 times more than our Navy. Even we will our loose Minimum deterrence policy if we are not taking appropriate measures now.:undecided:

The gap between India navy and Pakistan navy is increasing very fast. In coming years gap will not twice or thrice but may be 5-8 times more than our Navy. Even we will our loose Minimum deterrence policy if we are not taking appropriate measures now.:undecided:

until 2004 pakistan could match india missile for missile and soldier for soldier. wont happen any more. not just navy, pakistan cant match india in boomers, indegeneous acs, stealth ships, indian global positioning network, abm systems, space or anything. the gap is massive and it exponentially increasing. u want to match india then develop ur economy patiently and the gap will reduce gradually.

India today still has bad army, they can't even make bullets, so have to buy from Russia. Everything in their country is Russian made... Even their two AC's right now are retired Soviet Era AC's, which one is helicopter pad ship because it's so small.

Btw, there is no Indian GPS and wtf is boomers?

India today still has bad army, they can't even make bullets, so have to buy from Russia. Everything in their country is Russian made... Even their two AC's right now are retired Soviet Era AC's, which one is helicopter pad ship because it's so small.

Btw, there is no Indian GPS and wtf is boomers?

the first satellite of indian gps id going to be launched this year. get ready as now india wont be using american ones anymore and how will pakistan takle this issue. pakistan doesnt even have a slv.

the first satellite of indian gps id going to be launched this year. get ready as now india wont be using american ones anymore and how will pakistan takle this issue. pakistan doesnt even have a slv.

Tell me what is a boomer first?

And we don't need a SLV, we can launch it from China.

Tell me what is a boomer first?

And we don't need a SLV, we can launch it from China.

search it up dude, btw it is sad that pakistan can build missiles but not a slv. how r u guys planning to build a boomer???

so you have typed an entire book in this thread telling us, india laughs at pakistan??

^

Actually , their lot is psychologically obsessed with Pakistan :P

Just look at the reports that the Indian media daily prints out :rofl: ... Check the ones when Pakistan tested Ra'ad :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom