What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal could become world’s third-biggest: report

This has even me worried. I believe there is a thing called overkill. Unless we want to burn our enemies over and over again, there is no point in getting that many nuclear weapons. While building nuclear weapons is cheap, its the cost of keeping them secure and active that is very expensive. We already employ 100,000 people in the field, every nuke needs more people to secure and manage and keep active.
Dear Bro a single nuclear weapon with 20Kt warhead only covers the area of 3 squre kilo meter. I think i made my point. For whole India or major cities we atleast need 300 to 400 warheads. Even we have nasr / babur / raad they armed with sub kilo ton to 3 kt warheads and those warheads also counted.

This has even me worried. I believe there is a thing called overkill. Unless we want to burn our enemies over and over again, there is no point in getting that many nuclear weapons. While building nuclear weapons is cheap, its the cost of keeping them secure and active that is very expensive. We already employ 100,000 people in the field, every nuke needs more people to secure and manage and keep active.

Its Very Expensive.

He said and i quote, "If India builds the bomb, we will eat grass and leaves for a thousand years, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own.." stop disorienting facts, when did he call Pakistan country of 'grass eaters'?
okay!!! so you guys opted for a salad diet (for a millenium!!!) just because Indians developed bombs, I see no connection here....
And on topic of grass eating, neither bhutto, nor you will eat grass, it is the poor "Pakistanis" on whom grasslands are imposed....How brave of Bhutto...

Even Americans Russians are struggling to fund in maintaining 1000 plus warheads even with their huge military budgets wonder how Pakistan is funding these for 300 plus weapons . But india is playing its nuclear weapons cards at very minimum. With huge amount of plutonium and never ending supply of uranium and with very aggressive patriotic government at the center I still place my bet on Hindustan as whole military deterrence against two neighbours so 100 warheads will most foolish strategy to have which decides survival of our civilisation .
I'm very anti regarding with having necular arsenal capability but as we have India in neighbor and Sarkar like Modi I'm Ok with that, at least Pakistan have around 600 to keep indian sxiting day and night.

okay!!! so you guys opted for a salad diet (for a millenium!!!) just because Indians developed bombs, I see no connection here....
And on topic of grass eating, neither bhutto, nor you will eat grass, it is the poor "Pakistanis" on whom grasslands are imposed....How brave of Bhutto...
See bro @WAJsal
Why not you suggest @WebMaster a policy that thread related to Pakistan discussing only Pakistani affairs and Indian member post their for trolling he /she get banned same time. on the spot.

I'm very anti regarding with having necular arsenal capability but as we have India in neighbor and Sarkar like Modi I'm Ok with that, at least Pakistan have around 600 to keep indian sxiting day and night.

Of course you are entitled to . So do we . We should have equal amount of weapon of our enemy. But india can afford china afford how you can afford . Having warheads are one thing and maintaining them is completely different ballgame altogether . Am sure even with peanut sized brain we know 100 warheads is just not enough . That too with patriotic civil administration at the centre . Free hand will be givrn to our military establishment to counter it and makes sure those who use nuke on india wont survive . Simple concept of "Unacceptable damage"

See bro @WAJsal
Why not you suggest @WebMaster a policy that thread related to Pakistan discussing only Pakistani affairs and Indian member post their for trolling he /she get banned same time. on the spot.
Don't order others, why not try yourself to do so ... Just because you can't answer logically, you can't ban everyone...

Rhetoric, i would say a bold comments passed, certainly shut you up. Next time i would suggest stop posting in topic you know not much about.
Memories of '71 fresh, we had to build the bomb to counter Indian threat, we did so only because you were building them, we never had a direct nuclear policy.
See bro @WAJsal
Ignore, bichara doesn't know what he is talking about.

I wouldn't be so sure to believe it, plus it wont make us 1's corrupt or the poorest nation on the planet. With improved economic situations, and better predictions for the future, no need to worry much. Plus, we do not need so many, might be propaganda news.
We focus too much on Security issues and they still go from bad to worst everyday,without eradicating Corruption we can do nothing......

The report is way over blown, it seems to be an attempt to again put Pakistan's nuclear program in negative light, while on the other hand giving a clean chit to the Indian nuclear program. These so called think tanks are running on money by certain quarters wishing to always portray Pakistan in a negative light.

All we need is enough weapons to completely destroy india, leaving no rock to hide under

If that means 300 nukes than so be it

Rhetoric, i would say a bold comments passed, certainly shut you up.
Bade logo ki badi badi baate...
Next time i would suggest stop posting in topic you know not much about.
Memories of '71 fresh, we had to build the bomb to counter Indian threat, we did so only because you were building them, we never had a direct nuclear policy.
India was only responsible for creation of Bangladesh, and NOT for the breakdown of Pakistan....
It is just a lame excuse.. And you call me a nescient!!!

The question is simple

How many nukes does it take to completely annihilate india?

We should then aim for that number

When the time comes we should mass unload on india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom