What's new

Pakistan's Neutron Bomb

Man my Final year project supervisor was linked to KINPOE and MS Electrical Gold medalist from PIEAS.
These men are very unique and most talented people of Pakistan.
A relative of mine was a student at LUMS physics ,he informed me that their were 2 standout physicists, Professor Mohamed Anwar an exceptional experimental physicst and Amer Iqbal, a brilliant theoretical physicst, these chaps at the very least will go on to be the top guys in their field in south asia, perhaps even excel further afield.kudos

India ka to Band baj giya , Neutron Bomb se

Any chance this NASR missile can be sold to Turkey, in exchange for licence production of some Turkey Tanks or APC

Interesting stuff never knew it did not produce radiation

India ka to Band baj giya , Neutron Bomb se

Any chance this NASR missile can be sold to Turkey,

.......... :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

ﮨﺮ ﺩﻡ ﺟﻮ ﺧﻮﻥِ ﺗﺎﺯﮦ ﻣﺮﯼ ﭼﺸﻢِ ﺗﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ
ﻧﺎﺳﻮﺭ ﺩﻝ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ ﮐﮧ ﺍﻟٰﮩﯽ ﺟﮕﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ

ﮨﻮ ﺩﺭﺩِ ﻋﺸﻖ ﺍﯾﮏ ﺟﮕﮧ ﺗﻮ ﺩﻭﺍ ﮐﺮﻭﮞ
ﺩﻝ ﻣﯿﮟ، ﺟﮕﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ، ﺳﯿﻨﮯ ﻣﯿﮟ، ﭘﮩﻠﻮ ﻣﯿﮟ، ﺳﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ

ﺧﻨﺠﺮ ﭼﻠﮯ ﮐﺴﯽ ﭘﮧ ﺗﮍﭘﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ ﮨﻢ ﺍﻣﯿﺮ
ﺳﺎﺭﮮ ﺟﮩﺎﮞ ﮐﺎ ﺩﺭﺩ ﮨﻤﺎﺭﮮ ﺟﮕﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ

western border is creating more and more threats for Pakistan as we seen before alqaeeda and TTP in KPK & RAW Came into Balochistan then American came to abbot abad, now Iran find opportunity and they smuggle Pakistani youth using this unsealed border and send them to syria war and that is alamring for Pakistan from Iran especially because Saudia & Iran both fighting sectarian wars in iraq and syria and Pakistan can't afford both fighting cost...

Western border is being prepared for ISIS or other unknown elements , that is why there is STASH of weapon dumped on our western border, to be stolen and used against Pakistan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom