What's new

Pakistan's Neutron Bomb

those fake hollow missiles will also need money my friend and what about response time especially for system with very short range (50 Km) once fired every thing in sky would be pouring on it

just imagine the expression less face of an F16 or JF17 pilot ordered to take off from any airfield within Pak with S400 triumph system activated ...

No need for any F-16 or JF-17 if we have missiles and drones. We don't want to put the safety of our soldiers in jeopardy before knocking off your air defenses.

those fake hollow missiles will also need money my friend and what about response time especially for system with very short range (50 Km) once fired every thing in sky would be pouring on it

Imagine money spent on fake missiles Vs money spent on S-400.. You will need endless supply. We are happy to spend few hundred thousand dollars on each fake one to roam around in a S-400 protected area.

check the weight of cluster munition for tanks and capabilities of NASR :azn:... we will love to see you using 1000s of NASR for conventional war scenario.
Your nuclear sword is of no concern for us....we have our nuclear doctrine and we r more than satisfied with it.. :-)

Many including some Pakistanis think that TNWs are only option against cold start, while that is not true, there several other conventional measures which are implemented to tackle treat on eastern border.

Use of TNW is last option and Pakistan's military leadership know its consequences so all appropriate measures are taken. They know that use of TNWs can trigger MAD, that is why clear message is conveyed to India, in which it was clearly conveyed what are thresholds? If crossed TNWs will be used.

Thanks and that's great.

By the way, is there a possibility that Pakistan develops some fake hollow missiles to exhaust the S-400 system? Just asking, and apologies for my stupid questions in advance.
Haha yes it is possible dude. Wow it is a great suggestion.
Fire 50 missiles together Half with warheads others without war heads. ;)

If NASR is "puny", then don't even spend your money on Iron Dome. After all money is more important than few hundreds of your troops + armored vehicles + tanks + every other thingi.

Why waste costly S-400 missiles on Nasr when a cheap Iron Dome, David Sling, Patriot II/III ,or S-300 would do the job?

S-400 is for neutralizing "atmi kuwwat" of Pakistan as it could shoot down everything that is in Pakiatani arsenal. Only THAAD of USA is equivalent to S-400.

No need for any F-16 or JF-17 if we have missiles and drones. We don't want to put the safety of our soldiers in jeopardy before knocking off your air defenses.

Not easy at all when your enemy has better Airforce than your's, and the system you are targetting could shhot down everything you have.

Anyway, S-400 battries close to border would be used to shoot down your AWACS. Main missiles of this system (S-400/300) ,the one with 400 Km range, was designed for that, rather than shooting normal maneuverable fighter Aircrafts,against whom only shorter range (150 km) range missile works properly. After loss of AWAC ,even a Mig-21 squadron could finish off your blinded Airforce.

Imagine money spent on fake missiles Vs money spent on S-400.. You will need endless supply. We are happy to spend few hundred thousand dollars on each fake one to roam around in a S-400 protected area.

SAMs shoot down missiles in Air/Space. They do not attack them on ground.

A fake Nasr could fool a Su-30 or Jaguar into bombing it, but it does not make any difference to any intercepting system like S-400/300, Iron Dome. David Sling, Patriot II/III.

But the pickle here is that Iron dome, David Sling, Patriot III, and even S-300 we already have are cheaper than Nasr, a battlefield tactical ballistic missile.

For example, Iron dome's interceptor cost nearly $50,000 (per interceptor) . This is half of what a MLRS rocket costs. Tactical ballistic missiles costs even higher. David Sling and Patriot III, who could shoot down a tactical ballistic missile like Russian Iskander (A technologically superior missile to Nasr) cost nearly $700,000 and $130,000 per interceptor respectively. This makes them cost inefficient for intercepting MLRS, but still cost efficient than Tactical ballistic missiles.

In this scenario , India (even if we assume that resources of India and Pakistan are equal) could field multiple batteries , outnumbering and overwhelming Nasr. As of now, India could transfer S-300 from strategic duty of defending cities (this would be taken over by S-400) to battlefield for intercepting Nasr.

It is due to this simple economic logic that India, South Korea, and Singapore are interested in Iron dome, even though they have pretty good SAM systems already. Iron dome may be costly for intercepting $500 worth pallywood rockets, but is very cost effective when intercepting military grade MLRS and short range Tactical Ballistic missles, if it prove capable to intercept them as Israelis claim.
Yes as i said Iron dome can stop this missile, but neutron bomb is not like other warheads. The reaction take place miles away from earth obviously in very remarkable height. For example you launch Iron dome or an other interceptor but before it we explode our missile. Secondly nasar missiles are designed for defensive ability only to counter cold start doctrine.

Many including some Pakistanis think that TNWs are only option against cold start, while that is not true, there several other conventional measures which are implemented to tackle treat on eastern border.

Use of TNW is last option and Pakistan's military leadership know its consequences so all appropriate measures are taken. They know that use of TNWs can trigger MAD, that is why clear message is conveyed to India, in which it was clearly conveyed what are thresholds? If crossed TNWs will be used.

Well we can't really p
Why waste costly S-400 missiles on Nasr when a cheap Iron Dome, David Sling, Patriot II/III ,or S-300 would do the job?

S-400 is for neutralizing "atmi kuwwat" of Pakistan as it could shoot down everything that is in Pakiatani arsenal. Only THAAD of USA is equivalent to S-400.

Not easy at all when your enemy has better Airforce than your's, and the system you are targetting could shhot down everything you have.

Anyway, S-400 battries close to border would be used to shoot down your AWACS. Main missiles of this system (S-400/300) ,the one with 400 Km range, was designed for that, rather than shooting normal maneuverable fighter Aircrafts,against whom only shorter range (150 km) range missile works properly. After loss of AWAC ,even a Mig-21 squadron could finish off your blinded Airforce.

A fake Nasr could fool a Su-30 or Jaguar into bombing it, but it does not make any difference to any intercepting system like S-400/300, Iron Dome. David Sling, Patriot II/III.

The moment your PM will be informed by your security forces that:

1 - they can neutralize our atomic power;
2 - they can shoot down our AWACS;
3 - Indian air force is better that PAF; and
4 - they have addressed all the other risks posed by a 600 + strong and highly trained army

that day will be the first day of the next war between India and Pakistan...

and what will our MKIs, Missiles, Drones, ADS system do for PAF drones and F-16/JF-17 we had more than 3000 Akas Sam don't forget spider and other systems. In the era of integrated radar and communication network system penetrating in a well protected air defense system in very very difficult.

so how many launchers you are talking about, you fire a salvo of non nuclear equipped NASSAR & SMARCH system will rain hell in 5 sq km area too bad for launchers. bhaijaan ab missile to haanth me lekar lanch to nahi karoge so raining fake missiles to exhaust S-400s and other systems is not a workable idea when fighters like Su30 MKI & MIrrage 2000 are in sky to hunt them ( when Pakistan don't even have a good SAM system to save them)

Haha yes it is possible dude. Wow it is a great suggestion.
Fire 50 missiles together Half with warheads others without war heads. ;)

Fire one fake in a S-400 protected area
If the system is working
Send 50 more fake (or until India goes to Russia to beg for more) :)

so how many launchers you are talking about, you fire a salvo of non nuclear equipped NASSAR & SMARCH system will rain hell in 5 sq km area too bad for launchers. bhaijaan ab missile to haanth me lekar lanch to nahi karoge so raining fake missiles to exhaust S-400s and other systems is not a workable idea when fighters like Su30 MKI & MIrrage 2000 are in sky to hunt them ( when Pakistan don't even have a good SAM system to save them)

No need to fire empty NASR. Old HATF inventory is enough. :)

I am not in favour of this.We should fight india on conventional front instead of using nukes.

I believe even the mention of nukes against a country like india is embarrassment.

Who said that David Sling is cheap?
"While the new system is designed to save lives the cost of deployment remains quite high. It has previously been estimated that one interception using the David's Sling system costs Israel $1 million."
Israel test-fires ‘David’s Sling’ missile defense system — RT News

Last edited:
Using a nuclear bomb in a conventional war is the most stupid idea. We need to come up with some other answer. We have to improve economy fast and also increase size of forces and also focus on MRLs and Anti Tank along with bigger Air Force which is also equipped with bombers and also need bigger Navy to take war to most Indian cities.
I totally agree with you on this one.We can`t just keep on showing the nukes in a conventional threat.we can just hope that our economy gets better so that we can buy much more and bigger ``toys``.:sniper::guns::azn:

I am not in favour of this.We should fight india on conventional front instead of using nukes.

I believe even the mention of nukes against a country like india is embarrassment.

Yes I also believe that Indians will not be able to enter the Pakistani territory. By the way, I have a feeling that in the next war, India will be using the nukes first..

Who said that David Sling is cheap?

It.is.all.mudi's.fault :)

Sir this weapon is only developed to control cold start doctrine.
I think this specifically designed war head(Neutron bomb) is not for other systems.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom