What's new

Pakistan’s Muslim solidarity disappears

40 years and it still works very well, mre young and dynamic than centruies old western governming system.
40 years are not even a single century. Present Chinese government has yet to face a major upheave, like Great Depression of 1930 or things like world war 2. Remember, you current polity is post WW2.

Thats why I say, its too early to celebrate 'vastly successful'.

40 years are not even a single century. Present Chinese government has yet to face a major upheave, like Great Depression of 1930 or things like world war 2. Remember, you current polity is post WW2.

Thats why I say, its too early to celebrate 'vastly successful'.
The magic of this system is that it may be able to avert events like Great Depression of 1930 or things like world war 2 from happening, we'll wait and see.

Read it again
It still does not answer the question: Why do you think that this topic should be locked. There are many topics that are negative or even outright lie about different nations on this board. Why this topic then?

Pakistan have nothing to do with Uyghurs, They are part of China and its chinese affair. If indians and west have issues with china then try to deal with them on their own, be brave and try it.

Better than economic blockade of HINDU majority country by the super power 2012.

India%20block%20Nepal%20Supplies.jpg

951278_2_1202-nepal-children_standard.png

The magic of this system is that it may be able to avert events like Great Depression of 1930 or things like world war 2 from happening, we'll wait and see.
The beauty of events like WW2 or Great Depression is that you cann't predict them or even tell that this is the reason for these event, beforehand. At all. They are only apparent in hind-sight. So, yes, you will see them, thats for sure. Only after that you earn bragging rights to something like "successful system".

Better than economic blockade of HINDU majority country by the super power 2012.

India%20block%20Nepal%20Supplies.jpg

951278_2_1202-nepal-children_standard.png
So you are suggesting that Pakistan should abet with a 'Oppressor of Muslims'? You known, like, India?

The beauty of events like WW2 or Great Depression is that you cann't predict them or even tell that this is the reason for these event, beforehand. At all. They are only apparent in hind-sight. So, yes, you will see them, thats for sure. Only after that you earn bragging rights to something like "successful system".

So you are suggesting that Pakistan should abet with a 'Oppressor of Muslims'? You known, like, India?

I am not suggesting anything. Dont use your tiny Bharti mind too much,

All I am saying is a country ( HINDUSTAN) who blocks the only other HINDU majority country Nepal, is lecturing Pakistan to worry about Muslims in other countries, oh the irony !

I am not suggesting anything. Dont use your tiny Bharti mind too much,

All I am saying is a country ( HINDUSTAN) who blocks the only other HINDU majority country Nepal, is lecturing Pakistan to worry about Muslims in other countries, oh the irony !
The suggestion is made by a Bangladeshi news paper written by a MUSLIM author.
Dont bother thinking too hard about it, you cann't use what you don't have. Perhaps it fell down last time you burried your head in sand for too long.

Pakistan have nothing to do with Uyghurs, They are part of China and its chinese affair. If indians and west have issues with china then try to deal with them on their own, be brave and try it.
The OP's vicious article accuses Chinese government as anti Muslim which is a shameless lie, China's biggest Muslim population Hui people never have any problems with the government, neither do Tajiks and other Muslim groups around the China, our vice premier is Hui Mulsim, I don't know why an obvious ethnic problem is always being portrayed as a religious problem. China also has problme with some Tibetan Dalai Lama followers and can you say that China also has a Buddhist problem and all the Buddhists around the world should oppose China just because those Dalai Lama followers happen to be Buddhists?

Is or Was?
And which vice premier?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_Premier_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China

PS : If wikipedia is wrong -- as at times it is-- please update it.
The last one, not the current one, but a very long serving one who held real power in the government

Hui was born in Yushu, Jilin Province. He is a member of the Hui ethnic minority. Starting in 1969, he worked in a number of Communist Party and government positions, rising to full membership in the Politburo of the CPC Central Committee in November 2002. He was the CPC party chief in Jiangsu from 2000 to 2002. He served as a Vice Premier from 2003 to 2013.

It doens't matter, did you ever hear ' Hui problem in Ningxia province"?
Well, when you are calling someone or something a 'shameless lie' to the point that it should not even be open to discussion, you better have your own facts in order.

Back
Top Bottom