What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

Finally someone responded to indian soldiers in same manner they act upon others life.

They will be paid with the interest soon..We will carve out one more nation, I hope they are not going to be ungrateful as you people are.

yaar we have lots of mujahideen but not mujahid force regment in PAK ARMY ... :) be conform who did that... ?? :D ALLAH knows best ..

Would have appreciated if you would have come up with something new..9/11,26/11, london bombing, Faisal Shahzad trying to blow up NYC, OBL raid etc etc is all inside job plotted by MI6,FBI & RAW respectively..We are doing all this in our country and whatever happening in your failed state is also conducted by us..It is high time please change the record now.

You inferred all that from a sarcastic one liner? You'd fail as a shrink.
This is what I was referring to: Mumbai attacks an Inside job, says Indian official : The Canadian National Newspaper

I can see how utterly embarrassed u r.....
Good for you buddy. Read up on the link above and let the pride, flow through you.

Talk about army, wasn't yours the one that was high on crack, seeing planets and drones alike for 6 months straight? :laughcry: An incompetence that could potentially have led to a conflict with China?

Although, I would have loved to see IA's a$s handed to it by PLA, it saddens me that China didn't embarrass your SoPa PUwA as much in-front of the world as it deserved since it loves to cook up evidence before thinking twice.

On to mars, glory and Megatron awaits. :bunny:

Yeah we have the army who reach to the site after 3 hours once the terrorist strikes to one of the core installation..Our country is the one where soldiers are beheaded and our force surrender in front of them to get slaughter..We are from the country where the police hide in sewer line and give keys to terrorist to open the gate of a prison, We are from a country where our intelligence wing is being attacked again and again (Intelligence agency lol)..

ohh so ppl off-course non state actors were able to conveniently cross loc ,intruded it for about 350m and attacked the patrol team and returned to p-o-k .does pakistani army was that incompetent that it doesn't know/care to control the loc ?
or pakistani army team was guiding the operation with militants? but what can we say with no proofs , their may be aliens or afghans attacking us from the loc.

this attack is aimed at jeopardising the current developments manmohan should meet and raise these issues with ns and continue the talks .army can and will react in its own ways .

Talk about army, wasn't yours the one that was high on crack, seeing planets and drones alike for 6 months straight? :laughcry: An incompetence that could potentially have led to a conflict with China?

Although, I would have loved to see IA's a$s handed to it by PLA, it saddens me that China didn't embarrass your SoPa PUwA as much in-front of the world as it deserved since it loves to cook up evidence before thinking twice.

On to mars, glory and Megatron awaits. :bunny:
But v nvr felt glorious abt losing or waekness before china.... but what cud be worse thn since day1st they r on denial mode in their whole history. ..... That is many pak members talk abt gloriously.... I du accept there is complete impotency from our gov...... chill that time else history will repeat one more time....

Objectively, can you explain how will warring jihadists unite in massive retaliation in form of arty fire across the northern sector, Is there any data that suggest the same, because the bunch of jihadist (similar DNA), in it's earlier format in afghanistan didn't do the same during the soviet occupation (there were warring mujhahideen faction irrespective of soviet occupation) or US invasion. Even with US forces in Afghanistan they are attacking Pakistani locations? So how does retaliation turn most of pakistani Taliban, whose main motiff lies against pakistani association with US, suddenly turn against India. Is strike on pakistnani posts enough of a motivation for all mujhideens in taliban border enough of an incentive to give up their prime motivations which have nothing to do with India and turn thier guns on kashmir, if yes what suggests this. Although this is offtopic, but I have seen these rhetoric over and over again without any material to back it up.

Not this again.......really..am not in the mood to teach you geopolitics..go through that link, go through the post of "notsuperstitious" . How ??...why don't you ask that question to Pakistani Taliban as its they who have said it..not me ..

please do more reading on this matter..am not claiming anything...its the terrorists themselves who have claimed it...go write a letter to them....

Yeah we have the army who reach to the site after 3 hours once the terrorist strikes to one of the core installation..Our country is the one where soldiers are beheaded and our force surrender in front of them to get slaughter..We are from the country where the police hide in sewer line and give keys to terrorist to open the gate of a prison, We are from a country where our intelligence wing is being attacked again and again (Intelligence agency lol)..

You are also a country that brags a lot about its space capabilities and fails to consult 12 year olds that can distinguish between planets and drones. Do your self a favor, train your boys well and test their astronomy before sending into space. Its a lonely place to die out there alone. :hang2:

Hopefully your astronauts don't catch Megatron violating Indian LoC from space.

Don't you have anything better to do? Maybe attend a hearing to determine if 26/11 was an inside job?

People vs FO, learn the difference.

And what does that entitle you to? A few words of sympathy and maybe a statement of condemnation? If the world was serious about India-Pakistan and their squabbles, there wouldn't have been a Kashmir issue to begin with.

You are the one who said its propaganda.when kargil happened you said its not the army which is involed and when mushy claims when he comes back in 2013 he says he is proud of kargil..but he refused to take 250 dead bodies of your soldiers during kargil and we had to perform the last rights in our land.and our intel agencies leaked the recordings of phone conversations between mushy and his next in command when mushy was in china buring the kargil episode started..i know no proof will be enough for you.how can i tell someone how it feels when a soldier of the country falls who dont even accept their fallen soldiers dead bodys...

ohh so ppl off-course non state actors were able to conveniently cross loc ,intruded it for about 350m and attacked the patrol team and returned to p-o-k .does pakistani army was that incompetent that it doesn't know/care to control the loc ?

They intruded to your side dude, if anything it was a massive failure for the Indian Army.

or pakistani army team was guiding the operation with militants? but what can we say with no proofs , their may be aliens or afghans attacking us from the loc.

Aliens, Afghans, one of the two. Possibly both, maybe even Kenyans, heard they're pissed about Indian Tea Industry hitting their exports.

this attack is aimed at jeopardising the current developments manmohan should meet and raise these issues with ns and continue the talks .army can and will react in its own ways

The peace process should continue but it will be as useless as always. BTW, if anything the Army would be happy if something of substance is agreed upon as a result of these talks. You've probably never lived at the LOC, I have, no soldier likes living in a place where more people die of frostbite and lightening strikes in a year than there have in the entire duration of the conflict that they are a part of.

But v nvr felt glorious abt losing or waekness before china.... but what cud be worse thn since day1st they r on denial mode in their whole history. ..... That is many pak members talk abt gloriously.... I du accept there is complete impotency from our gov...... chill that time else history will repeat one more time....

Its hard to understand your "Engrish" but you may just be another victim of your education system. Just accept and keep in mind the incompetence of your government/ army, its nor trust worthy not even for you. Who knows it may reveal to you tomorrow it has intelligence that Jupiter/ Venus are plotting an attack against your country. :cheesy:

Not this again.......really..am not in the mood to teach you geopolitics..go through that link, go through the post of "notsuperstitious" . How ??...why don't you ask that question to Pakistani Taliban as its they who have said it..not me ..

please do more reading on this matter..am not claiming anything...its the terrorists themselves who have claimed it...go write a letter to them....

please keep your geo-politics lessons to yourself! your intellect is evident when you want to base your national security policy on what pakitani taliban says. say no more!

After constant cross border firing in which we have had civilians killed and one solider back in June, this comes as no surprise.

Yakeen maniye we will be at moon in 5 yrs lol...You are comparing a failed state with us..don't ask us again and again to mock you.

Yeah sure, at the rate you are spotting drones in the night sky, I wouldn't even be surprised if you find a new earth like planet in the next 2 years. There indeed is a bright future ahead of you and we all have witness the glimpse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom